[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. Do you sit to urinate? 1. The USA 2. Yes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
1. Your country
2. Do you sit to urinate?

1. The USA
2. Yes, and I'm not ashamed. Nobody asked me to do it, I did it of my own free will because I believe it is cleaner and quieter than urinating while standing. You can lie to yourself and say, "I have really good aim, there's no way my piss drops will ever leave the bowl!" but it's not true, there will always be some back-splash and there will always be some piss that escape the porcelain.

As a hygienic and conscious young man, I find the though of minuscule pissdrops infecting my bathroom to be disgusting, so I proudly sit like a woman to urinate. What's more is that if every man sat like I do, the world would be a cleaner and better place to live in.
>>
do you also keep your legs together or spread them out while getting fucked in the ass
>>
>>56172422
I feel and act the same t&h
>>
>>56172422
As an Intellectual human being, of course =))))
>>
I just piss all over the closest toothbrush.
>>
if I'm tired I'll sit
In every other instance it's faster and more convenient to stand, don't care about microscopic piss particles tbqh
>>
File: 132784653113.jpg (52 KB, 887x874) Image search: [Google]
132784653113.jpg
52 KB, 887x874
>>56172467
>literal shitposting

Why can't they just ban Australians from posting altogether across all boards?
>>
Don't lie OP you sit down because your fat.
>>
>>56172422
1 Belgium
2 yes

Since I've worked in a retirement home, and I've seen what happens with men who forced their prostates too much. (irreversible incontinence)

When you sit, you empty your bladder. When you stand up, a little bit always remains in the bladder, which sits there to rot, and over the years this habit leads to a bad prostate and early incontinence.

Still, I'm not a Swede, men should have the right to pee standing up though. When I'm outside I proudly pee against a tree or shrub.
>>
netherlands
yes

because i have to clean it myself as well
>>
>>56172507
You don't want to know what I do when I shit.
>>
I sit too
>>
What the fuck western phaggets
>>
>>56172455
>>56172670
>I'm so weak-willed and eager to conform to masculine social expectations that I piss on myself and mock others who choose not to
You deserve your urine soaked bathrooms.
>>
I sit to pee if i take a shit while im at it and also when im drunk

drunk dick sprays pee all over the place so it's convenient to sit
>>
>>56172706
>Amerifat's excuses
>>
I'll only sit if It's the middle of the night and I'm half asleep or drunk
>>
File: erdoğan oy vey.jpg (41 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
erdoğan oy vey.jpg
41 KB, 230x221
>>56172422
Did you know that sitting to urinate is a "sunnah/sünnet"?
It means that Prophet (pbuh) did this too so it is a "good deed".
>>
>>56172872
This is similar to my experiences
>>
>>56172706
>masculine social expectations

now you ruined it and made it sound really faggy

>>56172792
this answer I like more
>>
>>56172894
ok from now on I'm standing again
>>
>>56172894
i knew, i'm not a faggot it's just my moorish roots telling me to follow the sunnah by siting to pee
>>
>>56172706
>muh social expectations
>muh systematic oppression
>muh microaggressions
>muh patriarchy
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>56172422
>Not sitting backwards and peeing like you're fucking the toilet seat
>>
Did you really have nothing better to do today than fish for replies
>>
What happens if you need to poo whilst in the middle of peeing standing up?
>>
>>56173526
You climb the toilet rim, squat and multitask like a true champion.
>>
I like reading, so I sit so I can read an article or two. Maybe a few chapters in a book.
>>
>>56172541
>When you sit, you empty your bladder. When you stand up, a little bit always remains in the bladder, which sits there to rot, and over the years this habit leads to a bad prostate and early incontinence.

Shit, you got some source for that?
Might have to start sitting more often. Don't wanna start pissing myself.
>>
>>56173628

>A few chapters

How long do you sit on the toilet? Do you eat alot of meat or do you just enjoy the privacy?
>>
When I stand it sprays and I can feel it on my legs and feet
>>
>>56172706
out
>>
>>56172422
Ja
Ya

I can't really understand why the sit-pee haters hat it
>>
>>56174064
That was all bullshit.
>>
>>56173020
kek
>>
>>56172422
No because standing is quicker and I prefer not to touch a toilet unless I have to.

If you stand because it makes you feel masculine then you have something wrong with you desu.
>>
File: 1444524003787.png (368 KB, 524x448) Image search: [Google]
1444524003787.png
368 KB, 524x448
>>56172706
>>
File: 8UhNrhA.gif (1 MB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
8UhNrhA.gif
1 MB, 300x378
> Considering sitting ever
>>
1. Kosovo
2. Sometimes
Most of the time I sit when I have a raging boner so can't bend the benis :-D southwards. Sometimes I sit when I'm tired, or want to play on my phone.
>sitting to pee so it doesn't splash
You guys are joking, right?
>>
1. Flag
2. Fuck no

Standing up to piss builds strong leg muscles which might just be the deciding factor in battle.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.