[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil vs Argentina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: brazil-argentina.jpg (193 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
brazil-argentina.jpg
193 KB, 570x320
Question for Brazilians and Argentineans - what are your thoughts on the rivalry between your two countries, especially with regard to football? What are normies' opinions generally?
>>
Argentineans are shit, they don't respect our laws. They should be sent straight to SMDs when they arive here.
>>
my opinion > your opinion
>>
>>56171603
I think it's only a football thing because they're the only ones in south america who are at our level. Most of the people here have positive thoughts about brazilians when it's not about that.
Puting football aside, i think argentna has a rivalry with every south american country.
>>
>>56172060
This, for you guys are the ones with weird accent.
>>
File: 21446_large.jpg (126 KB, 701x538) Image search: [Google]
21446_large.jpg
126 KB, 701x538
Brazilian posters are usually much nicer.
>>
>>56172181
Brazilians are the nicest people on this board for sure, but I've yet to have an Argentine poster go off at me - it's mostly just the yanks that are r00d here
>>
>>56171603
>caring about povertyball

M8...
>>
>>56172293
Cricket is my sport, but as it turns out it's not very popular this time of year
>>
>>56172357
Rugby > all m80

You're in the middle of the 6 nations
>>
>>56172416
>he doesn't come from a country that plays cricket
Come on mate, join the first world
>>
File: 4574757.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
4574757.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>56172751
>he doesn't play polo
>>
friendly reminder that Uruguay has more (15) America cups than both. And more world titles (4) than Argentina (2) and just 1 title less than Brazil (5). We are the actual kings of America regarding football.
>>
>>56171603
aside from soccer there is no real rivalry.
some people from the south don't like argentinians because they "flood" our beaches during summer for some reason.
personally, I like them and almost all argentinian posters were nice to me
also, i wish we had macri.
>>
>>56175788
shut up cisplatina, you only have 1 world cup and it was in 1930.
>>
Argentineans (and yoruguas) and the only people in South America that I really feel some sort of "connection" and respect. The others seem so far away and different that they might as well just be in another continent, although that doesn't necessarily mean I would mistreat them.

>>56175788
low quality bait t.bh
>>
>>56175788
>>56176022
How does that work exactly?
>>
>>56176140
uruguay only has one (1) world cup, although they do have more america cups than we do
a quick google search will let you confirm what i said
>>
>>56171603
>What are normies' opinions generally?
>Normies' opinions
>relevant

The rivalry between argentina and brazil is mainly in football terms. There is nothing more than that.

Sure, Brazilians are more powerful due to sheer numbers, so they are the leading force in south america, but that doesn't mean the rest will follow. There are several cases in which other countries openly opposed brazil.

Btw, im talking exclusively about politics and economy. The militaristic approach is mostly dead in most of south america.
>>
>>56176183
Yeah, I know. The question is why?
How can it beat you on your continent, but not in global tournament?
>>
>>56171603
I'm looking forward to Brazil's Olympics this year
>>
>>56176445
>How can it beat you on your continent, but not in global tournament?
Copa america is a meme cup
>>
>>56176445
Because they won FIFA when it was babby tier and barely anyone played.

Still, fair fucks to them, they were a tiny nation of like 1 million people at the time.
>>
>>56176445
because no one cares about america cup
>>
>>56172751
Cricket has a huge following in third world pooinlooholes though.
>>
>>56176563
that's weird, lots of people care about euro cup here
>>
>>56176390
this argenigga knows some shit, when you speak about military forces on SA in general, there's almost no rivalry, and almost no difference.
>>
File: CbCRTd7.png (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CbCRTd7.png
48 KB, 800x600
>>56175788
P-PLEASE NOTICE US BIG STRONG ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL !
>>
>>56176445
don't mind them, they are jelly of our history full of glory
>>
Idk about Brazil but at least here it's only a friend football rivalry thing, probably the only one we have. People like brazil and brazilians in generals.
>>
>>56178941
In fact now that I think about it, brazilians and uruguayans are probably the only countries with a clear positive view. We dislike pretty much everyone else in south america
>>
Se had a big rivalry during the XIX and XX century but after both our countires became democracies again, that rivalry simply died.
>>
>>56171603
Argentina > Brazil
>>
>>56179440
C'mon you have a bias in this discussion.
>>
>>56172096
BRASIL DECIME QUE SE SIETE
>>
Wish we all spoke the same language we could be even closer.
>>
VOCE GOSTA DA CAPOEIRA DU BRASIL?

FILHO DA PUTA ! VOCE NAO GOSTA NA CAPEIRA DU....***LAZER SOUNDS**** BRASIIIILLLLL

EU FICABA NA BOSSA NOVA DU BRASIL EU DEGEPENCHI APARECAO UN MAQUAQUINO MUITO COSTOSO!

MAQUQUINO DU BRAZILLLLLLLLLL

***LAZER SOUNDS****

BRASILLLLL
>>
>>56177144
Euro Cup is the World Cup without Brazil and Argentina m8.
>>
>>56181370
what the fuck man
>>
>>56179769
It's not like portuguese is that hard, people are lazy, that's all. Same with spanish.
>>
baila da favela time
>>
>>56181370
What did he mean by this
>>
Los monos mongólicos y los porteños.

Buen dúo bo.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.