[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing with life nowadays?Did you fulfill any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: VBEycfmb[1].jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb[1].jpg
18 KB, 400x400
What are you doing with life nowadays?Did you fulfill any of your goals?
>>
Nah, not even a single of them.
I didnt know that life runs faster when you heat 18 now i am 26 cant even remember any good thing happened with me at this period.
I didnt even have birthday parties after 18
Sometimes when i was 23 24 i couldnt even tell my age because of that and i hated getting older
>>
I'm depressed so I can be lazy... and when I'm lazy... I don't reach my goals , wich makes me depressed

Do you see my cycle
>>
I'm only 18 thinking about doing a trade here in Australia cause you can be a high school dropout and do it and end up making 6 figures.
>>
>>56169541
Pretty much the same thing here
>>
>>56169576
No kiddo. Get your fucking education over with, and go get a job. Blue colour jobs are gonna be gone in the future, and if you have nothing to fall back on, you will be absolutely fucked.
>>
Getting my master of science degree in applied mathematics, currently in the 2nd year.

Going alright and it's a real good education so my future is secured. Still wish I could have a gf because I feel really lonely. I also fucked up by not getting involved in the student life so my life is pretty boring these days and I only really party with my dormmates or friends from HS.
>>
File: 1452842358657.jpg (414 KB, 1568x1484) Image search: [Google]
1452842358657.jpg
414 KB, 1568x1484
>fucked two of the school beauties in highschool
check
>score high in exams get into a top engineering school in the country
check
>be over 6'2"
check

I'm doing ok, I hurt my shoulder a week ago during DB pressings, been unable to lift for a week, that sucks.
>>
>>56169869
Getting a trade wouldn't earn him a blue collar job, it'd be something practical like an electrician, carpenter, engineer etc. So this is the smartest option.
>>
>>56169296

Ολε θα πανε kαλα μαλαkα

I'm trying completely in vain to learn Greek.
>>
>>56169296
Not really. Got a nice gf who I like and she can support herself. Getting closer to obtaining my drivers licence.
But I've got no idea what career I want to persue, I can't get a job at all because state unemployment, so I'm gonna just join the army reserves.

If I can fully enlist sometime in the next 2 months, I'd make myself proud for the first time in my life.
>>
>>56169998
oh wait, wrong board.. what the hell
>>
File: 1441256045922.jpg (40 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1441256045922.jpg
40 KB, 340x340
>>56169998
>I hurt my shoulder a week ago during DB pressings
That's what you get for being a lanklet.

t. 178cm

I envy you for fucking high school sluts though.
>>
>goals
I've never had any goals.
I'm just waiting to die.
>>
>>56169296

My life is progressing in an OK fashion. Except I really need a girlfriend.
>>
>>56169296
well having a gf in int immediately puts you in the 1% so I guess relatively fine
>>
>handsome
>fit, a lot of dancing courses and martial arts in the high school
>med student
>wealthy family
>got many qts in the past, now I have a girlfriend
>people think I am empathetic and friendly

I actually hate my life. I don't have any goal. I'd like to take yoga courses, because of muh clarity and stress relieving. I got all the cookies, still I always feel alone while chatting with people. My girlfriend is qt, smart, fit and supports me, still I'm not so interested in her.
I don't care about keeping social links or making money in the future.
I don't understand what I'm living for, but I'm not happy at all about my life, I'm not satisfied and I feel melancholic or depressed all the time.
It seems to be just a meaningless existence, and I'm a stupid middle class Chad complaining about his life.
I wish I could at least be religious or something, but I don't actually believe in any of that stuff.
>>
>>56170615
Kill yourself
>>
>>56170615
you sound like me

except i'm an ugly virgin who fucked up in life LMAO
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 164x196
>>56169296
last year at uni. hope to graduate this summer
>>
>>56170739
My psychoterapist convinced me that it's not a very smart choice. I'll die for sure someday. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.
>>
>>56170813
Cheer, you still have hopes that your life will improve when you will get a gf.
Take some dancing courses and don't think about hitting on girls while talking with them. You will get someone for sure.
>>
>>56170963
No I'm hopeless, but who gives a shit really
>>
>>56169869
You walk down the street you see houses you drive down any road restaurants, cinemas, shops every single building you see needs plumbing or electrician trades are always going to be around.
>>
>>56169296
Social anxiety destroyed all of my life. Our people are very critical, so there is no escape from this.
>>
>>56171173
Same here and it doesn't help I live in a normie province but I'm slowly making progress by going back to college and possibly getting a job after July
>>
>>56171173
/out/ ?
>>
File: 1392541440589.png (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1392541440589.png
119 KB, 400x400
>>56169296
>be me
>addicted to online games
>lose all friends
>repeat a grade two times
Now my goal is to graduate univ
>>
I got my mental illness under control (after not having even a single episode in five years I dare to say that), but let me tell you every conquest feels lacklustre after you conquer yourself.

Also I graduated university more than I initially hoped for, but everyone and their pet dog did that.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (45 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
45 KB, 330x319
>>56169296
>Did you fulfill any of your goals?
No and I don't know what the fuck I am doing, probably nothing.
>>
I spend all my days shitposting in a Vietnamese cave painting museum, take a wild guess.
>>
>>56169296
If my goals were poverty, physical and mental illness, I'm one hell of a successful guy.
>>
File: 1450518642169.gif (249 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
1450518642169.gif
249 KB, 837x736
>>56169296
>>
>>56169296
paying back my dues lad
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.