[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/int/ I'm seeing a qt Russian girl tomorrow, what can I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-24-16-01-15-2131108399.jpg (5 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24-16-01-15-2131108399.jpg
5 KB, 297x170
/int/ I'm seeing a qt Russian girl tomorrow, what can I say to make her pucci moist? How do I call her cute? What is the connotation of the word in Russian?
>>
b urself
>>
ask her whats her opinion about the soviet union, if she doesnt like it, tell her you will protect her your big american arms and so on
>>
sh-loo-ha
it means qt
>>
Tell her that if she fucks you, you will give her the launch codes for your nukes
>>
>>56162938
show her your passport
>>
Educate her about Holodomor, they like that iirc
>>
>>56162938
She's obviously a golddigger, so show her your wallet, she'll love it. If you're poor - then you're fucked m8.
>>
>>56162938
>what can I say to make her pucci moist
you can't
just keep talking how rich you are to keep her interest
>>
>>56162938
Tell her:
Beri moi hui sebe v rot, shlooha, ya znayou ti lyoubish otsasivat'
>>
>>56162938

Here is some premium vodka and ak 47 brand new boom boom
>>
>>56162938
Saying you're American and rich(which doesn't have to be true) should be enough to make her throw herself at your d, good luck.
>>
are Russ*an women really that much of materialistic whores? What about the ones that are in a relationship with a middle class normie Slav, do they really love them?
>>
>>56164814
Пpoeциpyeм пoмaлeнькy, бaцькa?
>>
>>56162961
Is all that you can do
>>
kpacotka
>>
>>56162938
cyka blyat
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.