[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Kim would you rather spend the weekend with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: kim v kim.jpg (71 KB, 844x564) Image search: [Google]
kim v kim.jpg
71 KB, 844x564
Which Kim would you rather spend the weekend with?
>>
>>56161673
The one on the right. He is probably bro-tier
>>
Kim Jong Un. I have a small penis that couldn't get past Kim Kardashian's ass. I'm not gay, but if I had the chance to have sex with Kim Jong Un I totally would just to say I did.
>>
>>56161673
Right, tbhqhwyf.

Kim seems like the kind of guy who likes to arrange four-ways with whatever peasant girl crosses his field of vision.
>>
File: 1441038305571.jpg (531 KB, 2048x1931) Image search: [Google]
1441038305571.jpg
531 KB, 2048x1931
>>56161734
>not wanting to just hump that fat ass while she teases you for being too small

I don't know that feel.
>>
>>56161673
If I have binding guarantee of sexual intercourse, Kardashian

If not, give me Jong-un. He's much more interesting
>>
>>56161673
I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to spend a weekend with either, it would be hilarious, informative, and probably a lot of fun, given that you're treated well. I would opt for the Korean head of state if only because he's a leader of a country, which is rarer to experience than a celebrity, while also being the head of state of possible the weirdest country on earth.

If I couldn't guarantee how they'd treat me I'd go for the kardashian obviously.
>>
>>56161734
I really do want to fuck her. Deep and had to with my balls slapping up against her gooch.

But right has nukes, nukes are fun. Plus I might get access to NK whores if I bow to him enough.
>>
>>56161673
Jong Un.
>>
>>56161756
>not wanting to spread her cheeks while she leans over bed and smell her anus up close
>>
>>56161673
Would choose the left because I don't want to spend much time with a crazy dictator.

But does spending the weekend necessarily entail having sex?
If so, the right.
Would cut off my own dick and shove it up my own ass, use it as a butt plug chastity belt (she can't peg me), rather than have sex with that.
>>
>>56161883
Is Kim Jong Un really crazy though? Or is he just a normal guy that was born into a crazy situation and just goes with it because it makes him rich? He was raised in Switzerland so he has to have been exposed to enough not crazy people to influence him.
>>
>>56161883
Kanye is not going to let you fuck her. And isn't she pregnant? All you're going to do is sit around and talk about shoes.

Right will be a pretty badass time, it will be a unique experience for sure.
>>
File: Kim Kardashian having a soda.jpg (115 KB, 615x1458) Image search: [Google]
Kim Kardashian having a soda.jpg
115 KB, 615x1458
>>56161673
>>
>>56161673
Damn, right of course.
I'd love to see what his life feels like. Also, if he is really that crazy, or just fitting his role.

Left is just a shallow bitch, I highly doubt I'd enjoy it, even if sex was involved.
>>
>>56161673

the armenian, just to be able to listen to Turbografx-16 before anyone else
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.