[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: Wearing-Dust-Mask_thumb.jpg (66 KB, 504x385) Image search: [Google]
Wearing-Dust-Mask_thumb.jpg
66 KB, 504x385
why the fuck do Asians where these stupid fucking things when they come to canada our air is clean and not fucking lung killing smog like there country's so why?
>>
They do that around my campus too. I want to grab one and gently remind them that they don't live in a chimney stack anymore.
>>
>>56161309
right? it's annoying as hell
>>
Isn't it to stop sickness, both getting and giving?
>>
>>56161290
I've heard it's because they don't want to spread sickness if they're sick
>>
hopefully someone from one of there country's can fill us in if there a reason other then what we have previously stated
>>
>>56161340
really because i see people wearing them 24/7 all year but if thats the case then meh, personally i do disgusting shit( eat food off the floor etc.) plus all of my family members all also always sick and i dont get sick because i have a immune system built up so people would be less likely to get sick if they exposed themselves to germs to build up a immune system.
>>
>>56161397
sorry guys at work and in hurry when im typing shit sorry about the shitty grammar n what not
>>
>>56161334

It can be.

It becomes a habit in their country and they're probably better off when they've never encountered our pathogens.

They also want to learn from our colleges and they're afraid of getting sick. The arabs on the other hand don't seem to give a fuck. Or the Persians that drive Audis with bad breaks.
>>
>>56161340
this tbqh fàm
>>
Maybe they find the air too cold/dry/etc? Or they're just ugly.
>>
it's to prevent spreading disease while they're sick. it's considered polite to others around them
>>
>>56161290
Cuz we are under emergency situatuon for nuclear accident. Nuclear substances tend to be attached to a little bigger particles such as dust or pollen. By avoiding inhaling the small particles, you can avoid inhaling nuclear materials as well.
>>
Two reasons:

1. Force of habit. Chinese actually pay attention to smog alert days while us north Americans ignore them unless they're severe. Even then, we usually just close the windows and stay inside.

2. Tuberculosis. TB is a huge deal outside the West. This might surprise you, but a third of all living humans have TB based on epidemiological projections. A lot of them are Chinese or from poor, densely populated Asian countries. You can prevent yourself from spreading or receiving TB by wearing an air filter. Some people have just taken to wearing them all the time in public. When I visit to Shenzhen next year I'm buying one. I don't want fucking TB.
>>
>>56162136
Also, pollen allergy is very common health problem for Japanese, due to wrong tree-planting policy. Many of us have to avoid inhaling pollen in spring and autumn seasons.
>>
>>56162350
And Japan's work ethic is so strict that if you catch a cold and be absent from work, you gotta apologize to your boss and co-workers.

You : I'm very sorry that I was absent yesterday. I caught a cold and developed fever.
Boss : Comrade Takeshi. You must be more careful on managing your own health. Don't make this happen again.
You : Yes sir.

So, salary men and salary women rather get dressed weirdly by putting masks on, than get dressed normally and catch a cold.
>>
>>56161290
>when they come to canada
Sorry for over looking this part. Dunno why. I wouldn't wear masks if I were in Canada.
>>
>>56161290
some white guy at anime club wore one of those.
He said it was because he didn't want to get us sick.
>>
>>56161290
>>56161309
They don't do it here, it's a matter of habit I guess
>>
>>56161340
This. Unlike niggers and Brazilians, Asians don't want to spread contagious diseases.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 384x384
>>
>>56161397
>my immune system can take care of everything
Genius
>>
Despite having some of the highest IQ's, Asians are the dumbest race tBh
>>
>>56164359
Asians are unaware as fuck and are dumb cunts, the ones that aren't tend to be pretty based tho
>>
>>56164385
They are either dumber than bricks or smart as fuck. No middle ground. Weird shit
>>
I like it and I wish more people used those

t. Anon whose job puts them around sick people all the time
>>
>>56161290
When you get sick you should wear a mask to avoid spreading germs. Careful people also wear them in flu season.
>>
>>56164629
it doesnt prevent the spread
>>
>>56164686
It does. Especially when you sneeze or cough a lot.
>>
The word is wear, you stupid Frenchman.
>>
I see this here too. I thought you wear that after getting a surgery because you're delicate but mostly asians do it for some reason
>>
>>56162646
Jesus Christ. Do they just jam a stick up your ass as soon as you get a job?
>>
>>56161290

It's because they are don't want to catch/spread germs. People wear them when they aren't feeling well. It has nothing to do with air quality retard.
>>
east asians don't have an immune system so they do everything to avoid illness
>>
>>56161290
I think Chinese in mega urban cities wear masks not to breathe in the polluted air, but in Japan we do that

1. To protect your throat from stingingly dry winter air of Japan (especially the Pacific coast)
2. To avoid catching/spreading a cold
3. To hide your face (celebrities do this as paparazzi repellant)

>our air is clean
so is ours
>>
>>56163112
This explains a lot
>>
>>56161290
There isn't enough tiger gallbladder in Canada
>>
>stops other people getting sick
Not completely, I believe colds can be transmitted just from skin contact, only way to stop that is wearing a full body suit for Christ's sake (though I could imagine asians doing that). If you've got the cold just don't go out. Besides it's not the middle ages anymore, getting sick isn't the end of the world, it strengthens the immune system.
>>
File: 1443106298712.jpg (22 KB, 282x804) Image search: [Google]
1443106298712.jpg
22 KB, 282x804
>>56167304
>colds can be transmitted just from skin contact

Let me guess, you're just pretending to be retarded?

If a person sneezes into their hand, shakes hands with another person, and that person wipes their mouth with that hand it cane spread. But the mask prevents you from sneezing onto stuff.
>>
>>56167379
Don't be so mean Aussie. How long do cold viruses survive on your hands? Because they would inevitably get it on their hands somehow (I dount they wear the mask 24/7) and then it could be transmitted. Idk I'm not a health expert.
>>
>>56166234
No. You start getting lobotomized when you attend elementary school.
>>
>>56167566
Lobotomized is a very advanced word.
>>
It's considered polite to do so if you have a cough/cold
>>
>>56162646
Your country fucking blows.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.