[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the average person in your cunt think of poo peelanders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: poopeeland.png (2 MB, 806x1304) Image search: [Google]
poopeeland.png
2 MB, 806x1304
What does the average person in your cunt think of poo peelanders?
>>
>>56160808
Top cunts

Can dish out good banter

Plus there's a fuck ton of them here so what are ya gonna do
>>
That they're subhumans
>>
They are swit es bru
>>
File: fedup bird.png (315 KB, 720x523) Image search: [Google]
fedup bird.png
315 KB, 720x523
>>56160808
>>
File: NO ZEALAND.png (414 KB, 1024x671) Image search: [Google]
NO ZEALAND.png
414 KB, 1024x671
>>56160808
Sorry who? Where's that? Can you show me on this map?
>>
New Whatland?
>>
>>56160808
Despised because rugby is a religion here for a significant portion of the population. Yet most of those very same despisers yearn to live there, such irony.
>>
>>56161685

PAY REPARATIONS FOR SUZIE THE DINNER LADY
>>
A FUCKING

F E R N
E
R
N
>>
>>56161753
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
I imagine there are a lot of countries where the average person unironically doesn't know we exist.

Everywhere outside Europe and Brazil really as they are most of the backpackers.
>>
>>56161790

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Rugby_World_Cup_Final
>>
File: 33.png (630 B, 19x11) Image search: [Google]
33.png
630 B, 19x11
>>
Gay cunts 2bh
>>
>>56161842
Now I remember. And I also remember reading about the "food poisoning" days after the game. Talk about sore losers...
>>
>>56160808
once your new flag is implemented, how will you be able to continue 'A LEAF' without looking like a hypocrite?
>>
>>56161940
Around what time do the farm murderers usually arrive each evening?
>>
>>56161940

What happened to your Rugby team mate, was it the race quotas? We really have no competition anymore.
>>
>>56161953
No idea, I'm nowhere near any farms.
>>
Bunch of pseudo English and pseudo Australian retards that don't even deserve their own country
>>
>>56160808
White Poo Peelanders are kind of like our version of Canadians, polite, slightly more left leaning politically and a bit eccentric

Brown Poo Peelanders are kind of like our version of Mexicans/Cubans, they send boatloads of them over here theoretically to do jobs that we don't want to like shearing our sheep but a lot of them just end up in prison or on welfare, some are cool tho
>>
I haven't thought about kiwis since miss alice showed her asshole
>>
File: teeeeheee.png (839 B, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
teeeeheee.png
839 B, 125x112
>>56161842
>poo peelanders too busy pooing to win rugby
>>
>>56162035
>slightly more left leaning politically
maybe the Wellingtonians lol
>>
>>56162035
Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>56162035

>Slightly more left-leaning
>Polite

o i am laffin
>>
>>56162035

We do lean left but we're also a bit of a conservative lot compared to you guys for a lot of things.

I don't know how to pin NZ.

Left compared to the yanks, anyway.
>>
>>56162055
>>56162095
I'm referring to the New Zealanders that we have here in Australia, I'm aware that New Zealanders in New Zealand can be quite different to ours
>>
>>56160808
all blacks and kiwi
>>
Normies don't know too much tbqh
>southern like us
>nice landscapes
>All Blacks
>Maoris
>Hobbits live there
>>
>>56162124

New Zealanders that're in Oz are all povvo islander cunts who saw big money in the mining boom so no shit they carry on about muh benefits after the bust
>>
>>56161996
I doubt it's the quotas, more likely overconfidence and players well past their peak.
>>
>>56162202
Only povvo white New Zealanders I've met are shearers, most of the white New Zealanders I've met were middle class, soft spoken and polite by Australian standards and pretty religious
>>
>>56162117
>left compared to the yanks
So is every western country tbqh lad

But I'd reckon you lot are a bit more left than us. Got fag marriage, even if we recognise trannies as their chosen gender legally.
>>
>>56162261
>pretty religious
NZ is euphoric as fuck though
>>
>>56162261

>soft spoken
>polite
>religious

No wonder they fuckin left
>>
>>56162289
true, and we're big on greeny issues

but muh guns and traditional farmer values and shit
>>
>>56162379
We don't even have too much of a firearms culture. Yes it exists, but it is nothing compared to a lot of other countries
>>
File: $_35.jpg (16 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16 KB, 294x300
>>56160808
Traitors, how will the ANZAC badges work now?
those men didnt even die fighting for your flag so having it represent them is going to seems silly
>>
>>56162677
you do realise that we're voting against the fern right now, despite John Key's desperate shilling campaign
>>
>>56162708
Good i hope you keep the old flag.
we dont change ours because of the stubborn anzac shit, if you guys change yours the kids will make it happen to ours too because "durr history is boring"
>>
>>56162289

Depends on the issue, yeah everyone's got a soft spot for environmentalism but we're still heavy on family values, stoicism and strong communities
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.