[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian will answer on your questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: logo.png (18 KB, 449x511) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
18 KB, 449x511
Let's start this thread!
Waiting for questions!
>>
What are you doing in leafland? Do you like Trudeau or Putin better?
>>
how do i get a gf?
>>
>>56159922
I am traveling here and having fun, do some IT activities as well. I am really don't know what trudeau do, sorry. I am so far away from policy so can't compare this persons. I think, that both of them doing very different things, it like ozzy osborn and britney spears, they are both music artists, but they are so different.

>>56159925
Just start talking with them.
>>
>>56159886
Hey I saw your thread yesterday, sorry I'm not in Toronto or I would buy you a beer or two, hope you enjoy your time in Canada! Hope to visit your country someday as well.
>>
>>56159886
how can i get a russian gurl?
>>
>>56160002
If you will be in Russia, hust write to me.
You can find mail, I think!

>>56160021
Just start talking on russian :)
Try to do it on vk.com or mysw.info (here a lot of swingers, so it will be easy for you)
>>
So where did you go tonight?
>>
how many liters of vodka you drink a day
>>
>>56160232
Why everyone thinks, that russian drinks a lot of vodka? Of course, some people do, but looks, like in england, for example, much more pubs with alcohol.

>>56160224
I was in city hall, eaton center, bought protein!
Tryed to find watches, but all was with battery, I like mechanics. And prices in official websites more cheaper, than in officials stores, what the fuck? In Russia we have got the same prices.
Asked for few sunglasses, but them was too expensive as well. Really don't know what to buy.
>>
Nigga, fuck off.
>>
>>56160355
please, don't be so ugly, man!
Go back to russian chans to Abu!
>>
нy здapoв чё, кaкoй гopoд?
>>
>>56160426
Topoнтo! Лoл!
>>
>>56160337
http://www.toronto.com/events/sugar-shack-at-sugar-beach/

This saturday
>>
File: test.jpg (92 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
92 KB, 600x800
do you want to fuck a muslim girl too ?
>>
>>56160455
a я c мoнpeaля, yжe 10 лeт тyт, тaкиe дeлa
>>
>>56159886

If you had to marry one girl for the rest of your life, what country would she be from? (if all countries' stereotypes were 100% true)
>>
It is just a way of generalizing and also and a meme like here in Brazil and we are all black
>>
>>56160478
I am not sure, lol. I can do a lot of fun and crazy things, but it is out of my wishes, sorry.
Why do you want to do it?

>>56160540
I've already married, so... Russia!

>>56160544
I've got brasilian co-workers and he playing boardgames with girls. Don't know, looks, like I am more nerdy here, because I am already at home without any girls! MAy be will go to walk little bit more.

>>56160478
Кoгдa oтключитecь?

>>56160512
Кpyтo, пoздpaвляю. Я в вc yлeтaю в Mocквy. Гдe мeня, вepoятнo, зapeйдят или yбьют мoжeт. Дoлгaя иcтopия.
>>
>>56160603
>Гдe мeня, вepoятнo, зapeйдят или yбьют мoжeт
yдaчи cпpaвитьcя
>>
Any more questions?
>>
vodka for you guys have water taste ( its a joke )
>>
>>56160640

>>56160477
>>
>>56160391

Ok, sorry, m8.
>>
>>56160806
I can drink alcohol, but I don't drink a lot.
And I don't like vodka.
>>
>>56160478
>do you want to fuck a muslim girl too ?

I DO I DO
>>
>>56161162
Why? you want to be exploited in orgasm time?
It was a joke, of course. I know few muslims, they all pretty good persons. I like caucasian people, they are all very pleasure for me mostly.
>>
>>56161193
I want an Asian or Arab gf
>>
>>56161225
SO pick up one! Whats your problem?
In canada a lot of different cultures.
>>
>>56161284
I'm a virgin and I've never had a gf

I'm so alone

>tfw walking around outside at night listening to The Hotelier album

Feels sad man
>>
>>56159886
Will Canada beat Russia in hockey this year?
>>
>>56161304
>I'm a virgin and I've never had a gf
And? Try go to date with someone.
>>
>>56161367
Don't know. I think, that russian hockey is pretty good, so we can win. Why everyone like hockey here?
>>
>>56161403
It's the GOAT of sports
>>
>>56161368
I don't know how.
>>
>>56161434
stop wanking and just talk to girls, it will come naturally.
>>
>>56161594
Where do I talk to them
>>
>>56161672
Outside on the street and in events.
>>
>>56161695
What do I say on the street?
"hello you are pretty"?
>>
>>56161773
Depends on the situation? Usually just hey do you want to grab coffee or something. I need to go to work now, take care my canadian friend.
>>
>>56161773
Yes.
Do it more easy and don't worry about it all.
Just starting to talk. Ask all what you need\want.
You should not care about what she or anyone will think about you. Just talk, like with friend or mom OR DOG!!! Give command to her - sit! Stay! OLOLOL!
>>
>>56161814
>talking to random strangers out of the blue
>finland

Are we being rused here?
>>
>>56159886

Is there a feeling Russia that US backed groups will succesfully break apart Russia even more? Or do some sort of lasting damage?
>>
>>56161814
>>56161849
I've been doing it but people here said I was autistic for talking to random people ;-;
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.