[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his home's suicide rate can be expressed as a percent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: anhero.png (162 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
anhero.png
162 KB, 600x682
>his home's suicide rate can be expressed as a percent
>>
File: positivism.png (144 KB, 678x590) Image search: [Google]
positivism.png
144 KB, 678x590
I wonder how high is /int/'s suicide rate. Or 4chan in general.
>>
>believing Hollywood lies about suicide

Suicide is underrated. Usually it will be your only escape from this hell we call life.
>>
>>56156201
I like the meme where people call people that commit suicide cowards and act as though suicide affects others more than it effects the person doing it without at all considering the circumstances that would push a person to decide life isn't worth living
>>
>>56156541

You are a coward if you commit suicide though, save from a select few specific cases.
>>
>>56156582
If you don't know the details leading up to the suicide then you aren't in a position to judge them desu
>>
File: 1451127020436.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1451127020436.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
>>56156582
I don't see the logic there
>>
>>56156013
If I lived in that icy shithole I'd probably kill myself too desu
>>
File: 1457100963787.png (474 KB, 639x716) Image search: [Google]
1457100963787.png
474 KB, 639x716
>>56156013
>Not Vilnius
>>
>>56156201
Why do Canada and Denmark like putting the natives of the Arctic in heated containers and giving them booze while excusing themselves with 'muh white man's booboo' and 'muh Jesus'? Is this some sort of sadistic sport?
>>
>>56156647
The vast majority of cases are simply cowards. Though it might be unfair to call mentally ill people cowards, of course it's not their fault necessarily if something is wrong up there.

However, 4chan-tier people who commit suicide are cowards. People who commit suicide because of things like >tfwnogf and nonsense like that.
>>
>>56156706
We can't just kill them outright.
>>
>>56156201
>CRRRRRAAAAAAWWWLLLIIINNN IIIIIIIIIININNNNNN MMMYYYYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN
>>
>>56156013
Why move from Greenland to Canada? Are you an Inuit that moved to Nunavut or something?
>>
>>56156730
People don't actually kill themselves over tfwnogf though. That would be retarded. People here just exaggerate sometimes.
>>
>>56156776
I tried to off myself because tfw no bf
>>
>>56156013

When you live in a country with a population of 1000 then it becomes easy to extrapolate that from just one suicide...........................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>56156730
people don't kill themselves because >tfwnogf
many reasons that no one else will ever fully know pile up until they decide to end it.

You don't need to insult to insult them after they die because you associate suicide with wojak posters.
>>
are you guys ignoring me or somethin'?
>>
>>56156730
people kill themselves because they see no way out of their situation not because of >tfwnogf. depression is a real crippling disease of the mind and it sucks when it happens to you or someone close to you.
>>
>>56156846

>You don't need to insult them

I learned that lesson. I was talking with my ex about suicide and I voiced my opinions (it's a cowardly act), then it turned out her cousin had committed suicide a few years before.
>>56156916
>because they see no way out

They're not willing to see a way out. Rarely, if ever, will a young man have "no way out".
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.