[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: logo.png (18 KB, 449x511) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
18 KB, 449x511
Hello, Canadians.
I have not any idea, what to do today.
I can go to the gym, but today wednesday, so should to be a lot of persons there after work, because today is "back training day"! I can go to walk, but I have not got friends, and lonely walk activity is too boring for me. My co-worker friend will goes to boardgames party, where he will have a lot of fun, but for me it is not good, so I will not go. Shopping? It is for gilrls, this looking for cheap prices activity is not for me, looks, that I can buy the same for the same prices in Russia mostly (instead of luxury brands) And I really don't know what to do today. Now I am listening analog music, lol and will go. Any advices about my activity?
>>
Which city are you in?
>>
>>56152143
Which city are you in?
>>
>>56152197
Toronto
>>
Which city are you in?
>>
Are you single
>>
May be I can do some crazy things, like base jumping or something else? I want to have some deep iimpressions, because it is my last travel mostly, I think. Any advices instead of making tatoo on the face?
>>
>>56152254
I am single in Canada, but Married.
Any ideas?
>>
Come on, guys! What I should to do?
>>
Any advices... Weather is good.
May be someon can go as well?
We can have a lot of fun together!
>>
>>56152222
Been to the CN Tower? The ROM? The aquarium? The Distillery District? High Park? Fort York?

Given the weather today, going over to the Distillery District for a drink on the patio would probably be pretty nice.
>>
there's nothing to do in toronto tbqhwy
>>
>>56152447
You should go to a bar and have a few drinks

Get enough alcohol into you and speak to some people

Tell the you're visiting Canada and you like it. They will probably be friends with you.
>>
I'm in Toronto, want to go get a beer and smoke some dope?
>>
>>56152542
Aquarium already closed.
Picrelated as well.
I've bought lottery toicket. Will be rich soon.
Any other advices?
>>
>>56152643
>smoke some dope
Sorry, don't use any drugs.
>>
Starting to go out. Thanks for all
>>
>>56153548
Where?
>>
>>56152143
I just noticed how there are no other countries in this thread apart from Canada.Such an unimportant "nation" you Canadians are that it's just sad.You should just stop embarassing yourself even further
>>
>>56153909
>slovakia

literally who?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.