[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Separatism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1442607015912.jpg (249 KB, 1200x856) Image search: [Google]
1442607015912.jpg
249 KB, 1200x856
What separatist movement in your country is truly serious and what is a simple meme?

For example:

Basque and Catalan = serious
Galician = more or less
Andalusian, Murcian, etc = fucking meme
>>
>>56147783
Who keeps including Turkey in these maps??
>>
We have no separatist movements. Some people from western norway talk about it so they can keep the oil money for themselves, but it's only been talk from a very few people.
Possibly something similar in Northern Norway but that may have been only one guy.
>>
New caledonia = really serious there will be a vote in 2018 or something
Corsica = kinda serious until the 2000´s but could make a comeback
French guyana = used to be serious but seriously isn't anymore
Britany = a meme
Alsace = literaly a meme of /int/
>>
They're all memes
>>
>>56147783
Frisian one is certainly a meme. I'd say they are just as Dutch as anyone else even though they talk funny. Just amazed btw that Ireland is the only movement aimed at enlarging a certain country while others are all about taking a country apart.
>>
>>56147959
>Some people from western norway
Only Bergen city... They say just for fun and giggles desu senpai
>>
Chiapas was pretty serious
>>
Morava = not worthy of being even meme level
Slovakia = was meme level and then suddenly we split, now we decided to leave them for some time alone until they tire of it and come back
>>
>>56147815
its kind of necessary if you want to include russia
>>
Make Heligioland great again

Rejoin Britain
>>
>>56148610
Hungary also claimed territories my friend
>>
File: oriol-junqueras-brecha_0.png (199 KB, 480x215) Image search: [Google]
oriol-junqueras-brecha_0.png
199 KB, 480x215
In reality Catalan separatism is a meme. You cant be serious when the intelectual and leader behind it looks like this
>>
>>56147783

Easter Island = Pretty meme
Magallanes = Meme
>>
>>56147783
all of them are memes compared to spain
>>
>>56147959
How about that Saami thing?
>>
>>56148807

They still got parlamet's majority m8, I would be worried
>>
>>56148941
Literally doesn't exist
Well, at least I've never heard about it.

A bit unrelated, but I would support a ban on Norwegian language in Finnmark and enforce Saami language for everyone.
>>
East germany = Should split again at this point but probably won't, meme
Bavaria = Meme
Franconian (want to split from bavaria) = Meme
Sorbians = Too germanized at this point, meme
Danish minority/slesvig-holstein = For now just a meme, could potentially split if shit hits the fan though

Don't know if we have any other movements.
>>
>>56149047

why?
>>
>>56147959
jævla Oslo faggots, pakkiser og negre som tar olje pengene våres.
>>
>any separatist movement
>serious
ayyyyyyyyy
>>
File: p302412_b_v8_aa.jpg (404 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p302412_b_v8_aa.jpg
404 KB, 960x1440
>>56148807
are similar, do not you think?
>>
>>56149264
Did the Falklands teach ya that one?
>>
The OP is this guy
he is a fucking retard from tumblr

he sends dank 4chan memes to famous tumblrs
https://desustorage.org/int/thread/55960260/#55979965
>>
>>56149204
They are not many people, and they may be happy with how it is. Actually there might be some people but they are completely irrelevant and never get any attention outside dinner parties with their families so I don't actually know they exist, but they probably do.

I want saami language to dominate Finnmark because Finnmark is completely saami and is actually a colony. I want at least one saami language to survive. Finnmark is pretty big, and the saami language spoken there is the only one with actual, real life speaker communities, so it'd be the best chance.
Also, Greenland is inspiring. I think they banned Danish recently? And yet Danish children are able to learn Greenlandic. We should do that in Finnmark. Finnmark is not Norwegian land, the true language of Finnmark should dominate. I want saami languages to be street languages.
>>
Movimiento antofagastino independista irredentista = serious
Mapuche = meme
República independiente de magallanes. = mapuche meme
>>
File: B40[1].jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
B40[1].jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>56149458
rekt son
>>
kaszubs arent separatist (they don't want independence) and silesian autonomy movement is a meme
>>
File: 1442608769752.png (1005 KB, 1184x789) Image search: [Google]
1442608769752.png
1005 KB, 1184x789
>>56148807
junqueras manda
>>
>>56149571

>Movimiento antofagastino independista irredentista
>>
>>56149047
>Norwegian language
has changed over time
>>
File: 1452047862719.gif (1 MB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1452047862719.gif
1 MB, 406x364
>>56149486
the bullying continues....
>>
>>56148324
You're forgetting
Basques : keep believing they are in the same situation as spanish basques, despite being considerably less numerous and in a much smaller area. Have a lot of college-aged sympathizers in places that do not have their own regionalists for some reasons.
French Caribbeans and Polynesia : some locals want to believe in it, anyone in their right mind see it as the big fat meme it actually is
>>
>>56149865
literally what?

I have no idea what you are trying to say.
By the way, not much would be lost if Norwegian died in Finnmark anyway, because because it's a colony they have no old, unique dialects, and no language features of interest.
>>
>>56149525
the real language of that region is Finnish
>>
>>56150042
Lol no. A few Finns moved there a few hundred years ago. While saami has been spoken there for 3000 years, and the people are native to the region for even longer.
>>
>>56150019
Icelandic was the old norwegian language
>>
>>56150042
aaah one of those finnish memes again
>>
Scania.
>>
>>56150042
finns were immigrants
>>
>>56150296
That has nothing to do with what I was saying. And no, not really. Icelandic too has changed from the old Norwegian language. could they be considered dialects of the same language, as opposed to two separate languages? I don't know either language well enough.
But still, this has nothing to do with Finnmark.
>>
>>56150565
Well either way, samis love Oslo too much, the majority prefers to live there
>>
>>56147783

This century will be the century of decentralization and dissolution of nation states.

City states will rule again.
>>
Dixie isn't that serious anymore but we would rather prefer to have our own separate government that still has the US as our closest ally.
>>
>>56150793
My suggestion, if nothing else works:
> Force people to learn saami or move out of Finnmark
> build a new city with free houses and great, free cultural life, only for people who speak saami. Collect all saami speakers in the city so they aren't tempted to move to Oslo, give them enough city life in the saami city.

It would probably cost a few billions, but it would be worth it if we could get a pure saami city. If the people are discovered to speak Norwegian, they'd be forced to move. They could even get free vacations to Syden in winter, if they don't like the darkness. And 6 hour work day. Just something that makes it worth it. If I were leader of Norway, I'd make strengthening saami languages my greatest priority.
>>
We have szeklers bozgor, but nothing serious.

Also moldovean separatism is trong in R.Moldova,funded by Kremlim.
>>
Dixie: meme
Texas: ultra meme
Puerto Rico: kind of serious
Blackistan: as meme-y as this sounds, one of the goals for many blacks in the civil rights era (including Malcolm X and the black panthers) was an independent black nation. Support died down as MLK gained power and the Civil Rights Act was passed.
>>
>>56151221
>an independent black nation
>a black Israel on the American continent
now that would be lulzworthy
>>
>>56149013
So? They don't have the power nor competences to declare anything
>>
>>56147783
Faggots.All of them.
>>
>>56147783
there is none
>>
vojvodina=meme
>>
Serious:
Sovereign self-governed state, free from the Danish Kingdom, and self ruled. We're almost there, last vote was like 43% to seperatists, and we're gonna declare independence in the next 10-20 years.

Memes:
Going from the Danish throne to the Norwegian, and being under Norwegian rule. Nobody takes this seriously.
>>
>>56154229
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''. ''. ''E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''. ''E R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''E R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. 'E R A R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. 'E R A R''.''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .E R A R . 'A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'E R A R'' .A R A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'E R A R'' .A R T R A . ''R A R E
. .'E R A R' . A R T L T R A . ''R A R E
E R A R'' . A R T L U L T R A . ''R A R E
. .'E R A R' . A R T L T R A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'E R A R'' .A R T R A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'E R A R'' .A R A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .E R A R . 'A . ''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. 'E R A R''.''R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. 'E R A R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''E R A R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''. ''E R E
. .'. .'. .'. .'. '. '. ''. ''. ''E
>>
>>56154747
Not really
you must be NEW
>>
>>56154773
>Attendance of 60
I realized what I did after I hit post, but at that point I was memeing too hard to slow down
>>
>""""""""""""""Kernow""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""Cymru"""""""""""""""
>>
>>56148807
>>56149636

HODOR.

"De segona generació" sí... Aquesta ja l'he sentit.
Xarnegos de merda que es pensen que per haver nascut aquí (o fins i tot haver vingut de petits) ja són catalans.

A més, s'enorgulleixen del fet, i insinuen que ells varen "construir" Catalunya.

Tots aquests són els pitjors, els que es passen el dia queixant-se d'Espanya i insinuant que ells poden fer una cosa millor.

No volen ser espanyols, però els hi sembla perfecte que aquí vinguin negres, moros i sud-americans. I els declaren catalans, per decret dels seus pebrots. Clar, són immigrants, com ells.

Aneu a cagar, gitanos.
>>
>>56154747

Åland is a genuine rare, Faroe posts pretty regularly
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.