[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here plan to marry a foreigner to escape the west
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: fritzklingenberg.png (332 KB, 414x396) Image search: [Google]
fritzklingenberg.png
332 KB, 414x396
Does anyone here plan to marry a foreigner to escape the west before it becomes another Brazil? I'm planning to marry a Czech or Estonian guy
>>
I'm going to move to Africa
>>
>>56147601
Don't you talk shit about Brazil yo!
>>
>>56147601
Marrying a Russian guy.
>>
why are canadian posters so fucking autistic?
>>
>>56147601
>A ducking leaf
>>
>>56147699
>>56147740
Should I say another south africa or saudi arabia instead?
>>
>>56147601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM
>>
>>56147797
we arent multicultural m8 we are multiethnic that for sure. Stop believing the shit /pol/ spouts
>>
>>56147860
I still don't want to live in a multi-ethnic country. I heard south Brazil is decent though
>>
>>56147911
does it trigger you to have people with a different skin color near you?
>>
>>56147911
>heard south Brazil is decent though

Memes. The homicide rate of the two largest southern cities is Detroit-tier.

Countryside is nice tho.
>>
>>56147950
no, but I prefer to be around people similar to me
>>
>>56148017
how can you tell if a person is similar to you by his skin color?
>>
>>56148065
FUCKSAKE JOSÉ HE LIKES WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>56148065
he meant similar to him physically you dumb fuck
>>
Funny I am planing on escaping crushing poverty by marrying a Canadian.
>>
>>56148065
because we share similarity in genes, culture and religion. I'm picking Czech Republic because it's white and atheist like me
>>
>>56148017
You should go to Hong Kong, then
>>
>>56148113
too bad we can't swap citizenship
>>
>>56148110
so he can only like people that are phisically similar to him? I dont think he has many friends
>>
File: 1450625545086.jpg (36 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1450625545086.jpg
36 KB, 320x362
>>56148134
>same culture
>mountain Russians who speak in diminutives
>>
>>56148150
except I'm white and I wouldn't want to pollute their homogeneity
>>
>>56148185
Canada is mostly white so why wouldn't he have many friends, also he didn't say he hated other races just that he preferred his own race with the same culture and shit. Fucking monkey please learn how to comprehend simple fucking shit before trying to argue. Thanks in advance for buying Gripen airplanes :3
>>
>>56148134
so you can tell what culture and religion a person is from by his appearence? Are you god?
>>
>>56148134
Will you marry me? I am white and atheist.

Unless you have a penis, that is.
>>
>>56148257
no, but it increases my chances by moving to a country with a mainly white and atheist country
>>
>>56148185
Why the fuck would not he?
It's not like there's shortage of whites in Canada
>>
>>56148256

Here comes Sven the cuckold, this time with a proxy
>>
>>56148293
I would. No, I don't have a penis
>>56148312
population, not country
>>
>>56148256
but having the same race doesnt actually imply that he thinks alike to him or has the same culture or way of thinking/life. That is the kind of autism that keeps you guys from actually integrating immigrants into society
>>
>>56148371
sorry bro, but I'm ethnocentric. If you look at the statistics of a country, you can determine the amount of people who are similar to you
>>
>>56148341
>Sven the cuckold
>Swedish flag
>Proxy

Please do explain what you meant.

>>56148371
A nation like Brazil where you've pretty much always been a multi-ethnical nation doesn't look all to well compared to many countries that have stayed true to their one race.
>>
>>56148337
top kek so if a guy is a fit chad guy but actually friendly to you and you are a neet that browses 4chan everyday, you simply stop being friendly to him simply because he is different physically? Top fucking kek, no wonder imageboards attracs these kind of autistic losers that cant see the other people they are talking
>>
File: 1436540336807.png (322 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1436540336807.png
322 KB, 416x431
>>56148522
This wrong on many levels but typical atheist stupidity

>>56148540
So Kyrgyzstan is better than Brazil?
>>
>tfw no one wants to marry you for citizenship

B-but it's nice here sometimes :(
>>
>>56148213
>Mountain russians

Mr. Expert America everybody
>>
>>56148540
Your talking like an average Danish cuck, but have a Sweden flag
>>
>>56148628
I'm friendly to non-whites and I treat them the same way I treat whites but I still prefer my own race
>>
>>56148668
You animals all sound the same so why should I specify?
>>
>>56148540
>doesnt look all to well compared to my country
top fucking kek, yeah sure. I mean I am sure that brazilian culture is dying due to our high diversity meanwhile swedish culture is strong as ever due to their homogeneity. haha fucking pathetic m8
>>
>>56148632
Didn't imply that, can't you read? I said many countries.

Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Czech etc etc, even fucking Saudi arabia is borderline to better.
>>
>>56148632
how is it being stupid to want to be around your own people?
>>
>>56148720
if you actually did you would be open to be their friends as well. In the end you are just a loser that cant handle anything that is different from what you think because you are a special snowflake
>>
>>56148707
A Y Y L M A O

>>56148763
It's not just culture, the Brazilian economy and crime rate is getting all more fucked up by the day (just as sweden so not trying to defend that) The constant pollution of the nature is bad as well. But then again lots of other countries contribute to that much more than brazil ofc.
>>
>>56147601
I plan to marry a foreigner to escape this shitty cuntry as soon as possible
>>
>>56148835
someone sounds pretty butthurt. You sound like a loser who can't handle the fact some people like to be around their own
>>
>>56148914
The reason he's defending that is because he doesn't know the difference.
>>
>>56148776
Yes it does or do you need to re-learn English? You're saying multiethnic countries are worse than their single ethnic counterparts comparatively

>>56148794
Other than your phenotypes you have nothing in common with them
>>
>>56148904
and all of that is because we arent as racially homogenous as you guys? top fucking kek
>>
>>56148257
no he is just not retarded like you
>>
>>56149037
>A nation like BRAZIL
Didn't say all nations like Brazil

Take the US for an example, the US is doing quite good for being like 60 something % white and rest is Hispanic, Black and Asian.
>>
>>56149144
Você é um weeb retardado
>>
>>56149116
Having different cultures and different people in the same country can and will likely cause some problems.
>>
>>56149177
But Brazil's problems have little to do with race and more to do with general corruption and rampant poverty in regions where there is little infrastructure or in neighborhoods where people migrate to for the dream of a job they'll never get in their original state
>>
File: autism.png (58 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
58 KB, 400x340
>>56147601
>>
>>56148958
it is you guys that can't deal with the fact that people physically different cant think the same. Just like here in Brazil, that is why we need to be shit to accomodate your theories. Meanwhile most people live well here, form their families here not carin about race and everyone here shares BR culture
>>
>>56149234
>monkey chimps out and start insulting on his first language

>>56149300
first we are too big
second north/east exist
brazil will never be good. we cant manage this shit up. everyone just steals everyone and the country is so big that people only realize it happened years later.

>>56149316
>But Brazil's problems have little to do with race and more to do with general corruption and rampant poverty in regions
this have everything to do with nonwhites

>>56149389
autism
>>
>>56149441
>being poor as fuck is a non white trait
I doubt Moldovans are making leaps and strides
>>
>>56149389
Of course there can be a guy from Nigeria that has the same mindset like i have, but it's a lot less likely unless it's a 2gen or 3gen immigrant. Just because our cultures are so different. Same can be said with Muslims and christians, sure they can get along but let's take Malmö in Sweden for an example, it's dominated by Muslim immigrants who have turned the entire city into a Muslim paradise just because they couldn't get along with christians and jew having their shit.
>>
>>56149300
yeah obviously, because we are obviously racially segregated, people can tell by looking at the skin color how different the other is from you. I mean there are only blacks and immigrants being poor, and only white people at the top strata. The black people terrorizes all the rich strata and kill them outta of hate to the point that if you are white you can only walk on white-only districts and black can only walk on black-only districts, and since whites litterally commands the country the black people kill the whiteys outta of hate explaining the high murder rate in Brazil right?
>>
>>56149441
>we are too big
Of course this has a lot to do with it, i understand that.
>second north/east exist
There really shouldn't be such a difference between the "white" south and the typical Brazilian north desu.
>Brazil will never be good
Depends on who you're asking :^))
>>
>>56149583
Can't tell if sarcastic but that sums it up pretty good desu.
>>
>>56149538
Somehow I get the feeling you live in the desolate north
>>
>>56149714
I live in the Stockholm area, in a town with more people from Iraq than all of North america combined.
>>
File: tumblr_n07thnB5ZG1rasnq9o1_500.png (190 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n07thnB5ZG1rasnq9o1_500.png
190 KB, 500x444
>>56149632
>There really shouldn't be such a difference between the "white" south and the typical Brazilian north desu.
you don't know what you are talking about. some states are literally africa tier in all aspect. everything about são paulo is shit. i can get videos from liveleak from these areas and the people there dont even look like humans, theres people literally stabbing eachother and people around just don't care
>>
>>56149538
I have never said they will have the same mentality as you. What I am saying is that they can have the same mentality as you, and that is how we integrate immigrants by forcing them to live the same life as Brazilian would with no privileges or special attention. Brazilians can only survive by being social, by having friends or family, by speaking portuguese, if you dont you will starve and die. Since even at the poor strata you need to comunicate to survive. The fact that you guys cant integrate them is the fact that you guys cant never see them as an equal no matter what they do, and that is why you guys give special attention to them as opposed to treat them equally. Because they are poor uncivilized fucks that will never be as great as us, that is why they must be patronized. And since muslims are smart and dont eat shit, they use what you give to them form their own circles to defeat you guys and prove their superiority instead of considering them one of them just like what happens here
>>
>>56149704
it sums pretty good because you are stupid. What happens here in Brazil is literally segregation by money and not by race, to the point that we have recieved like 7-8 times more blacks than the USA and now we got a third of the black population they got. If we are as racially segregated as you said how come half of our population is compromised of mixed people? Weren't blacks supposed to an inferior race? Also I dare you to find a black rebellion in Brazil or a racial hate crime in the news that you so much cherish just like what happens in the US. Murders here happen because of drug trafficking to the point that 90% of the murders are young poor people or cops that fought against or for the drug trafficking. Murders arent a normal day thing for no Brazilian except for those that take part in this drug war
>>
>>56149960
Kinda what my point is, Sweden will never work like Brazil because of this, that's why we shouldn't even try and that's why most people here also feel comfortable with their own people.

You guys have had Portuguese as you language ever since the mass immigration to South america right? That sorta explains it plus you're a very big country that has had the mass immigration happen to you a long time ago, where as for us it's all kinda new. We get people from the middle east and Africa who all seem to speak arabic. They all end up in pretty much the same spots in our small populated country. That makes them automatically seek others who are just like them so they won't have the problems of not knowing Swedish.

Barely any 2gen syrian immigrants i've met know anymore Swedish than an brit does.

>>56150259
This post says othwerwise>>56149916
>>
>>56150364
we had 7 million lebanese immigrants not long ago if you follow that. One of my lifelong friends is a 2nd gen of a MUSLIM family lebanese that drinks alcohol eats pork and cant speak a word of arabic. He is 190cm got a huge ass osama binladen beard, he obviously draws attention, people always call him a suicide bomber or other shit kek. But he is literally a BR just like me. He drink cachaça like water, his father is in the top 10 of tibia and he dates an italian descendent that is common here in SP
>>
>Estonian guy
fuck right off and please marry a czech guy

>>56147911
>I still don't want to live in a multi-ethnic country
then why are you making other countries multi-ethnic?
>>
>>56150801
Glad to hear, like i said you guys have been very good integrating immigrants and such. But that just wont happen here. With a country of barely 10 million taking in 160k refugees each year is alot where many of them like i said will end up in the same spot like the ones before them and they'll keep on speaking arabic just like their kids will. The reason we don't spread them out is because we can't there's a shortage of houses and space left without needing to literally raise entire new cities in the north.

Also 7million in a country of 200million is sorta like 160k for us just a bit more :^)
>>
>>56147601
I thought you meant like, the film Brazil
>>
File: 1445733061269.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1445733061269.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>56148134
>>
>>56150995
yeah I kinda know this. But even so Europe has only two choices, either isolate themselves from the world, or spread their culture just like Spain and Portugal did in Latin America, with strenght, determination and equality for those that follow it. But well to do the second choice you guys need to superate tons of historical and cultural things and actually grow some balls and not follow what the UN says and actually determine you own fate by your own way. But yeah knowing anglos and germanics I am sure you guys will follow the first option, well it is an option and you guys will certainly live in peace, too much peach to the point it becomes boring at least for me kek
>>
>>56151343
Arguing with European 4chan shut ins these kind of topics lead to nowhere. They don't know what it's like to live in a country made of immigrants. You'd expect Americans to think differently but I guess they forget they're a nation of immigrants as well.
>>
>>56147601
Marry some Slovak nazi
>>
>>56147601
Already got an Russian girl that really wants to marry me (nope) but I would rather die for my country than move there.
>>
>>56151996
Yeah, marrying some abusive semi-literate skinhead sounds very appealing
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.