[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to get drivers license in attempt to stop being NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: madredditfrog.jpg (37 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
madredditfrog.jpg
37 KB, 396x385
>about to get drivers license in attempt to stop being NEET
>family members keep telling me to think positively
>no amount of positive thinking will help me if I'm not prepared
>>
I know that feel. Driving license is hard to get here. You have to pay a shitload of money to get it.
>>
>>56147327
>>56147380
How much effort do you even need to put into getting a driving license in Latin countries ? I mean you all drive like shit so why bother enforcing ordnung in the first place ?
>>
>>56147327
Are you in one of the states where they give it to you, or do you have to drive a little to get it?
>>
>>56147455
Not even from a latin country, just a proxy

If I was from a latin country like mexico or near mexico, non-euro, I'd probably just drive without a license because the law enforcement is a joke.
>>
>>56147380
How much does it cost?
>>
>>56147825
At least 1k
>>
>>56147962
lmaoing
Can you at least get a motorcycle?
>>
>>56147825
They're updating the theory test to be like in UK in april.
>>
>tfw I literally have a phobia of driving
My feet start falling asleep and I sweat a lot
What do I do
>>
>>56148091
Buy a mechanical and you won't have time to be afraid.
>>
I'm 27 and still can't parallel park correctly.
The trick is waiting until you see the rear car's license plate in your rear mirror, I think.
>>
>>56148321
>tfw live in a state without front license plates
>>
>>56147327
Just bribe the instructor with 50 pesos or w/e and get it done with pal.
>>
>>56147996
Without a license, yes, if it's no more than 50cc
>>
>>56148515
Is it €1k for just the theory+driving exam or driving school + the exams?
>>
lets rob a bank together instead nigga
>>
>>56148614
Theory+driving lessons+exam
>>
>>56148830
250 to 600€ here
>>
>>56148830
€500 for driving school and €90 for the license exams here
>>
bump :^)
>>
>>56147327
Isn't getting a drivers license absurdly easy in Mexico?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.