[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening. I would like to discuss how states can make up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: lopi.jpg (19 KB, 226x340) Image search: [Google]
lopi.jpg
19 KB, 226x340
Good evening. I would like to discuss how states can make up for the injustices of the past and move towards a more harmonious global society by solving our problems without using violence.

I have done some calculations to find out an agreeable total sum of money that Denmark should pay us in reparations in the near future, for fairness towards the Danes I did not include damages and fines for the human right violations and crimes against humanity committed by the Danish regime, to make it easier for the Danish state to pay up.

Although Denmark has no direct minimum wage, the average wage which can be said to be the minimum wage is 110 DKK an hour (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country)

As Icelanders were slaves under the Danish regime, it could be said that they were "at work" 24/7, but let's use a standard 12 hour shift with no days off for the calculation.

The Danish regime illegally oppressed and exploited Icelanders for a total of 564 years, so the calculation for the debt per individual is therefore:

110x12x365x564 = 271.735.200 per individual

The population of Iceland during Danish imperialist times was at its lowest 40.000 people and at its highest 200.000, the mean population over time is thus 120.000.

The debt of Denmark to Iceland is thus 32.608.224.000.000 Danish kr or 4.812.174.086.156 American dollars, because of the size of the sum, it would only be fair that the amount is paid over a number of years, I suggest a payment of ~100 billion dollars per annum for the next 50 years ,~50 billion dollars annually until 2116, or ~25 billion dollars per year until 2416.

If that is still too much, it should be acceptable for Denmark to pay any part of the amount by transferring ownership of land over to the Icelandic state from Greenland and the Faroe Islands.

What do you think?
>>
>>56144584
How can we trust that you wont swindle away the money like the last banking crisis?
>>
>>56144651
That's precisely why I suggested paying it over a number of years, if the money is poorly used and wasted, more will come in next year.
>>
Does anyone know the average prices of land in Greenland and the Faroes?
>>
File: hreindýr.jpg (291 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
hreindýr.jpg
291 KB, 800x533
>>56145161
>average prices of land in Greenland
not much
>>
>>56144584
Please post more pictures of traditional Nordic men, I'm trying to copy the fashion (grown a beard and wear Nordic jumpers) but I don't quite have it yet.
>>
>>56146271
Nobody looks like that apart from neo-pagan trans vikings from iceland.
>>
>>56146175
>inb4 they find oil
>>
>>56146400
t. gender binary trans planet
>>
>>56144584
Iceland, you are weak.
>>
File: 1457444474967.jpg (12 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1457444474967.jpg
12 KB, 249x250
>>56144793
>if the money is wasted MORE WILL BE GIVEN
EUROPEANS HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>56146525
ok
>>
>>56146491
t. Unironically lives in Iceland
>>
>>56146400
Why does no one look like this, is it because Nordic men are increasingly cucked and iffeminate?

In the UK loads of hipsters are growing beards because they are insecure in their masculinity and feel that this somehow restores it - have you not experienced this at all in your culture?
>>
>>56146610
Feels good man
>>
>>56146657
>Why does no one look like this, is it because Nordic men are increasingly cucked and iffeminate?

nail on the head there, my tea drinking old chap
>>
File: The More You KNow.jpg (7 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
The More You KNow.jpg
7 KB, 277x182
>>56146657
Please note that only East Nordics/Mainland Nordics/Scandinavians/UnironicallyLivingUnderAMonarchyIn2016Nordics are cucked, your use of the more general term Nordic implies that this also applies to West Nordics/True Vikings/America Discoverers and that is not the case
>>
>>56146400
? are you a jelly nigger?
guys like these are pretty common
(not as hot but close)
>>
>>56146175
I would love to find out so I can calculate how many sq km Denmark would have to hand over to pay the debt
>>
File: north-america-map.gif (353 KB, 1000x1241) Image search: [Google]
north-america-map.gif
353 KB, 1000x1241
>>56146525
Iceland is actually in North America, not Europe, but that is a common misunderstanding.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.