[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many black people have you spoken to this week? I spoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
How many black people have you spoken to this week?

I spoke to 3, one half Finnish girl at the supermarket checkout, one half Finnish guy at the Ikea cafe checkout, and one American black guy who owns a cafe.
>>
0, it's bad enough that you have to see them.
>>
I don't talk to people, white brown or yellow. My only communication is the occasional nod and 4chan.
>>
0 my whole life
>>
>>56142871
Kindred.
>>
>Leaving your house
>Talking to people regardless of race in general

Fuck off normie
>>
>>56142756
>>
>>56142756
Like 10. I have never spoken to a black person before i've came here, hearing them speaking was like watching zoboomafoo for the first time.
Now seriously, they aren't as bad as you guys picture them, in fact some of them are even friendlier than english people themselves.
>>
1. My mother was texting me anti-Israel propaganda.
Wait, no, 2. This cute girl at the supermarket asked for my opinion on tea.
>>
>>56142756
0. The last time I spoke to a black person was 2011. I gave him wrong directions.
>>
>>56142756
irl - never in my life
on internet - probably lots
>>
>>56143166
>"ooga booga where dem white women at"
>"thi.... this... is latvia we are baltic subhumans."
>"damn that honkey gave me wrong directions sheeet"
>>
File: 1360923403155.jpg (65 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
1360923403155.jpg
65 KB, 600x521
>>56143166
>this guy got so lost he opened a cafe in Finland thinking it was Latvia
BASED LATVIA
>>
>>56142817

Only one knowlingly, if online counts. He's one of the smaller chan owners.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 221x228
>TFW 0
>>
>>56142756
Gave a ride to some jazz drummer guy who was pretty cool, talked to some black girl while getting hot dogs, talked to a black cashier and a guy while buying fish at the market yesterday.
>>
and I was in Landskrona today
>>
>>56142756
to my gf and her elder sister who is living in uk
>>
>>56142756
let me guess... helsinki fag
>>
My dad is black and it was bring your kid to work day. so 0

No matter how you interpret this sentence it's always quite racist.
>>
File: 1456958225343.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1456958225343.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>56143367
>>
>>56144717

T U R K U
U
R
K
U
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.