[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
forming one just like Europe

what happens
>>
>>56142220
russia, china and india in one union? are you braindead or what?
>>
No one can understand each other and then they disband.
>>
Hands off of our Asia!
>>
>>56143587
Why not? Where's the problem
>>
>>56142220
More dysfunctional than the EU because they share even less of a common history than Europe, who can barely say that themselves.
>>
>>56142220
Genocide. As always.
>>
File: The Future of Eurasia.jpg (53 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
The Future of Eurasia.jpg
53 KB, 960x596
>>56143645
It's not yours, Ivan. It belongs to its native peoples, not East Slavs.
>>
Only have East and Southeast Asian countries, maybe Russia and Australia. No India and middle east though
>>
>>56143645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKMOzWyEROM
>>
>>56142220
But the countries in the EU have been part of a common culture for over a millenia, and its still shit. What does korea have in common with saudi arabia that makes it useful to join a currency and government with?
>>
>>56142220
i like just how you took half of our country.

>>56143907
gorodok :((((((
>>
>>56143667
They hate each others guts
>>
>>56144713
Yeah I forgot about the border conflict between India and China
>>
>>56142220
Why is Finland not included in the asian union
>>
File: mongol.jpg (157 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
mongol.jpg
157 KB, 800x1200
>>56143587
>russia, china and india in one union? are you braindead or what?
Why not? Mongols got 2/3. Only reason they didn't take India was because some kebab pissed off Genghis and he spent his time genociding those kebabs and died afterwards.

>>56142220
Start with East Asia first.

Japan is the one getting in the way of East Asian Union because they are immature idiot who keeps "convicted WW2 class A war criminals who were convicted by international courts for crime against humanity" in a shrine where their top politicians go to pray to piss off China, Taiwan, and Korea for the lulz (even your own emperor has refused to visit the shrine).
>>
>>56144839
Pakistan has border issues with both and China also has maritime border issues with just about everyone. Plus, Russia and China basically vote to block us in the UN but they have conflicting spheres if influence like Mongolia, Russians statements on self-determination of Ukranian areas could be applied to places like Tibet, the Chinese fuck Russia (along with most other countries) in business (reverse engineering equipment they bought is one example). Russia and China get along on paper basically.
>>
>>56144887
Voi nyt vittu :D Vaikka leikittäis et me ollaan mongoleja, niin ei me silti olla maantieteellisesti Aasiassa, saatanan saatana
>>
>>56142220
The greatest superpower of all time (all time)
>>
>>56146193
Mutta ei me olla myöskää eurooppalaisia ja suuri osa suomensukuisista asuu aasiassa (venäjällä)

Suomi = Ayy lmao?
>>
File: Flag_of_ASEAN.svg.png (50 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_ASEAN.svg.png
50 KB, 1280x853
>>56142220
Best Asian interstate organization, coming through.

Actually, only working Asian association really.
>East Asia
>Unity
>Arab League is a bunch of backstabbing retards.
>"Eurasian" ""Union""
ASEAN: Irrelevant countries being irrelevant, together.
>>
>>56146193
>Aasiassa
wwhhyyy ddooo yyoouuu aaalllwwwaaayyysss hhhaaavvveee ssssooo mmmmaaaannnyyyy dddooouuubbblllleeeedddd lllleeeeetttttteeerrrrssss?
>>
File: 1454033998826.png (406 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
1454033998826.png
406 KB, 506x380
>>56146993
Älä rääkkää sitä kääkkää!
No en mää sitä rääkkääkkää!

Appilan pappilan apupapin papupata pankolla kiehuu ja kuohuu.
Pappilan paksuposki piski pisti paksun papukeiton poskeensa.

Saippuakippokukkakivikakkukoppikauppias

Koko Kokko kokoo koko kokkoa koko kokolla,
koko kokolla kokoo koko kokko koko kokkoa.

Mun mummoni muni mun mammani, mun mammani muni mun.

Tikka tuolla hakkaa, hikkaa;
hakee, hakee, tikkalikkaa.
>>
>>56142220
Americans were actually literally afraid of that coming true in 1900-1980 and this is a large reason for their foreign policy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.