[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a refugee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: The-European-Union.jpg (212 KB, 880x567) Image search: [Google]
The-European-Union.jpg
212 KB, 880x567
Have you ever met a refugee?
>>
>>56135720
yes, but he was brazilian
>>
>>56135720
I have no idea, I might have seen one but why would I talk to them?
>>
>>56135720
yes i have
>>
>>56135720
Define refugee. I've met plenty tho.
>>
>>56135720
do ukranians count?
>>
>>56135720
Johan har tittat på dem, men han pratar inte med djur
>>
there's a hive of them 2 streets down.

Entire neighborhood is going to shit at the moment because of them.
There have been several attempted rapes, one attempted murder and thievery out the ass.

I since got myself a gun, since there have been rumors about attempted break-ins aswell.
>>
>>56136297
if a refugee is someone who fled their country of birth out of fear of persecution, then yes
my grandmother and my great grandparents are refugees
>>
So much poles, russians and italians in my hometown no palce left for turks and syrians. Iam not even kidding fucking italians are 20% of my citys population and poles and russians are close to that.
>>
Yes, When I was in Francfort two weeks ago.
They were begging me for money all the time, while I looked like the poorest guy in Germany, but I was still white.
>>
>>56136994
where do you live?
>>
>>56136961
>I since got myself a gun
I thought Germany was nogunz.
>>
>>56137160

Gummersbach

every third kids familyname in my highschool was Brancatello
>>
>>56137221
you just need to know who to ask.
There's plenty of guns around.
>>
>>56136973
where are they from?
>>
I've talked to a filthy patera in one of the shitty valles cities.
I was wtf very hard, he asked for money and i told him to fuck off
>>
>>56138991
India
My grandmother identifies as Anglo-Indian because people have heard of it before, but her family was a whole mix of European and Indian
They were well off, Christian and only spoke English
When the poo2loos got power in 1947 or whatever, their life became shit

They couldn't get passports, they would be refused service in shops, and the men of the family were regularly arrested and put in a cell for a night and then in the morning all of their cash was taken

The night they were supposed to leave, my grandmothers father and uncle were arrested, but a super wealthy family friend bribed the police officers and they were let go.

They got out of the country on a cargo ship because the immigration officials didn't go to the part of the port that handled cargo that often and they weren't allowed above deck until they got out of Indian waters. They had to use a cargo ship because they weren't allowed Indian passports and the British government couldn't provide them with temporary passports because apparently under Indian law post-indy, if you were born in India, you were Indian full stop.
>>
I'm Polish refugee in Manchester
>>
>>56135720
saw a lot never speked to them...
>>
>>56141871
I am talking about middle east refuges

but

refuges from yugo wars i know, some are my friends. i had an oportuniti to talk with a lot of them but i guesse that is not something you are interested in,
>>
>>56141809
Interesting stuff, fucking poo in loos.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.