[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be 14 >Ugly girl confessed to me but being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x407
>Be me
>Be 14
>Ugly girl confessed to me but being the retarded shithead that I was, I flately rejected her
>Girl ran away with tears all over her face
>Since that day the girl would make up any excuse to get me out of her sight
>Three months later girl got transferred to another school
>fast forward 4 years later
>Be me
>Be 18
>Be fat
>Be a manlet
>new neighbors moved in the apartment next door
>was curious about what all the fuss, so I slightly opened the front door for a small peek
>Saw a family of 6
>two qt sisters and two retarded brothers
>Stepped out of my apartment to help the family move their furnitures like any gentleman would've done
>the Family accepted my help even doe I was only in it to get to know their GOAT daughters
>Girls asked me about my name so I replied with a cliché one liner
>Me: Hey my name's anon nice it's a pleasure meeting such fine looking babes
>the One-chan stared at me in a weird way from top to bottom
>Then said anon is that you, you've gained so much weight since the last time we saw you I'm sorry I didn't recognize you till now
>Girls laughed awkwardly
>We spent time talking about the good old middle school days while carrying the last bit of furnitures left
>the Onee-chan gave me her number and her Facebook address
>We reestablished our friendship and we put the past behind us
>Sometimes she'd hangout in my place and sometimes I'd do the same
>fast forward one week later
>She gets a BF
>BF is some rich Chad from a very wealthy well established family owning my cunt's Macdonalds chain, Jewelry stores and an entire fucking mall
>tfw outmatched
>Look at the girl's Facebook page and noticed how Chad is feeling up on her body on every pic that she posted
>I cursed myself for rejecting her
>I wanted to go back in past and knock the shit out of old me for being a prick
>I cried myself to sleep everyday since then
Moral of the story:
Don't reject ugly girls.
>>
>>56133529
You're allowed to touch girls in Kuwait?
>>
>>>/r9k/
fucking faggot
>>
File: hcehv.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
hcehv.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>56133529
Don't worry Kuwait, it never gets better. Embrace the horror of existence.
>>
File: 1373411661926.jpg (60 KB, 265x261) Image search: [Google]
1373411661926.jpg
60 KB, 265x261
>girl talking to a boy
>Kuwait
>wasn't murdered by her father
>>
File: 1452422542696.png (166 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452422542696.png
166 KB, 540x540
>>56133529
tl;dr
>>
post pics of the girl
>>
>>56133529
>Be me
>Be 14
>Ugly girl confessed to me

Happened to me too but the girl asked my friend if I was interested because she thought I was cute and wanted to hang out
Also her female friend shouted through the stairs multiple times: She think you're cute, She thinks anon is cute! to ambarass her.

Felt bad for her, I didn't reject her directly because she never came up to me to ask that personally, I just told my friend that I didn't like her.

I'm 20 year old kv and I'd still do the same.
>>
>>56136015
*embarass her
>>
>>56133529
Kill yourself
>>
>>56133529
You could always kill him.
>>
>>56133742
>>56134710
This

Why aren't Chad beaten to death by her cousins?
>>
wtf is kuwait ?

it is amazing how people invent meaningless countries.
>>
>>56133529
The fuck are you worrying about?

Females are absically regarded as posession where you live, why the fuck would care to "sperg" in front of objects?
>>
>>56136257
Stop being nazi Hans
>>
>>56133529
Dude just go to the beach bar and get some sluts to get over it.
>>
>>56133529
Nice try, ugly girl
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.