[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Nazi racial eugenics include in the master race? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (921 KB, 1200x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921 KB, 1200x831
What did Nazi racial eugenics include in the master race? Was Aryan just a propagated term for Northern and Western Europeans?
Were say, the Irish and Scots part of the master race? What of the French and Baltics?

Obviously it's all batshit pseudo-science with no legitimate biological science behind it, but I'm curious.
>>
>>56126169
/int/ really isn't the right board for this kind thread. Try asking this from /his/ or /pol/.
>>
You should read Gunther's Short Ethnology of the German people. There's a PDF online somewhere. It exposes their whole theory.

Out of everyone I'd have thought you'd give consideration to these ideas, Karl
But enjoy Muslim Vienna
>>
>>56126169
Germans aren't even better than Western Slavshits.
Both are mixes of Celts, Scandis and Scythians/Sarmatians

>inb4 haploshit masters
>>
>>56126169
>What did Nazi racial eugenics include in the master race? Was Aryan just a propagated term for Northern and Western Europeans?
Aryans also included North Africans and Pakis, but not Slavs (so Hitler would rather have a Paki filled England than a Pole filled one). The Master Race was a subrace among these Aryans, the Nordics.

>Were say, the Irish and Scots part of the master race? What of the French and Baltics?
Balts not (hence why they were so persecuted even though they initially welcomed the Nazis as liberators from their Russian yoke).

Scots? Probably.

French? Depended on his mood. Somewhere prior to WW2 he declared towards the French that he did not want to wage war on his Germanic brethren, but later on he said the peoples of Islam are closer to Germany than the French.
>>
Germans aren't a part. I even don't sure that germans are white.

Masterrace - roman and slavs. That's all.
>>
>>56128780
>germans are masterrace
>poles not white
>french not masterrace

Thats why this faggot had lost. Germans are just wild slavs.
>>
>>56128896
Germans are Romans that settled on the Rhine and fucked the Celts.
>>
>>56126906
>Try asking this from /his/
Fuck that.

>>56126169
>Obviously it's all batshit pseudo-science with no legitimate biological science behind it,
What?

>>56127181
>being a slavic shill

>>56128780
>Aryans also included North Africans and Pakis, but not Slavs (so Hitler would rather have a Paki filled England than a Pole filled one). The Master Race was a subrace among these Aryans, the Nordics.
Citation needed.

>>56128992
>Germans are Romans
Nope.
>>
>>56129086
>being a germanboo
Kill yourself
>>
>>56129086
>Citation needed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany#Other_.22non-Aryans.22

> Outside of Europe in North Africa, according to Alfred Rosenberg's racial theories (The Myth of the Twentieth Century), some of the Berbers, particularly the Kabyles, were to be classified as Aryans.[73]
> In Asia, only the Indo-Aryan and Indo-Iranian populations of British India and Iran were considered by numerous Nazi anthropologists to be Aryan, although this did not affect the decision to target the Roma (Gypsies)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany#Policies_regarding_Poles.2C_Russians_and_other_Slavs
>Nazi ideology viewed the Slavic peoples as non-Aryan Untermenschen ("sub-humans"), who were targeted for enslavement, expulsion and extermination.[21] Hitler viewed the Slavs as "a mass of born slaves who feel the need of a master".[62] Nazi propaganda portrayed the Germanic peoples as "heroes" in contrast to the Jewish and Slavic "sub-humans".[63] Nazi propaganda depicted Eastern Europe as racially mixed "Asiatic" that was dominated by the Jews with the aid of Bolshevism.[25]

Sorry to burst your bubble my 14/88th Prussian-American friend.
>>
>>56130993
>hate slavs for being asiatic (which majority isn't)
>ally Finland and think they're super Aryan
>>
File: finnische-ss.jpg (113 KB, 666x456) Image search: [Google]
finnische-ss.jpg
113 KB, 666x456
>>56131056
>ally Finland and think they're super Aryan
Not at first.

>The SS battalion was praised by many Waffen-SS commanders, even Heinrich Himmler, for its combat performance. Himmler said "Where a Finnish SS-man stood, the enemy was always defeated."[4]

>Owing to Finland's substantial military contribution on the northern flank of the Eastern Front of World War II, Hitler decreed in November 1942 that "from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people", which he considered one of the highest compliments that the Nazi government could bestow upon another country.[15]

Though "nordic race" is probably even more derogatory.
>>
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.
>>
>> 56126169
>Obviously it's all batshit pseudo-science with no legitimate biological science behind it
Haha~

>
>>
>>56131532
I don't give a shit about muh masterrace desu.
I have nothing against Finns, but some of you folk look like asians.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.