[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you satisfied with your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 128432952039.jpg (59 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
128432952039.jpg
59 KB, 320x240
I am nearly satisfied with my life.
The only regret is I dropped out university.
How are you?
>>
>>56125397
fuck you jap
>>
>>56125397
Miserable. I fucked mine up hard and I'm not sure I can recover desu
>>
>>56125397
Not doing much but thankfully my cunt will hopefully fix me right up.
>>
>>56125397
>How are you?
Meh life's shit and hopefully I'll die soon, can't complain

>>56125437
How so?
>>
File: 1457414914228.png (99 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457414914228.png
99 KB, 367x321
I have 4k debt, i have 10k saved up and could easily pay it off but i worked hard for that 10k
>>
>>56125569
pay denbts
>>
>>56125569
wog detected
>>
>>56125480
>>
Pretty bad as my dick is really small
>>
I got cancer as a kid and the consequences are still fucking with me today. I wish I had a gf.
>>
>>56125656
Is it true?
Now I feel sorry for having shitposting to Spanish
>>
Pretty much, my only regret is that i'm never satisfied of the (amazing) resukts i got in the last 2 years of improving my life and that blocks me from ask the person i think is the right one for me out.
>>
>>56125562
Well, let's see. The gist is I used to live in Denver. I dropped out of school, partially because of massive problems at home -- I distinctly remember, at a point, just not being able to focus on schoolwork. I never learned to drive because my family was A) poor and B) just didn't give enough of a fuck to pay for me driving lessons -- I didn't even get my GED until I was 22 (and had developed a severe, rather embarrassing, and -- I thought -- permanent physical problem that kept me from working). Then I decided to write a book that I'm still unhealthily fixated on trying to perfect because I'm a perfectionist. Then I let my cousin and his wif move in, and they were freeloading assholes who drove us (I lived and live with my mom) $1000 in debt before we made them leave. Then I got a dog for free from these people on Craigslist -- well, I was pressured into it, actually. But it turns out the dog was free because it's terrible, it barked all the time and acted like it was going to bite people, which obviously didn't win us any friends from around the neighborhood.
>>
>>56125397
I'm not yet a superhero so no.
>>
>>56126150
Then I got, well, a really embarrassing medical problem. Long story short -- we're all anons I guess, so it doesn't really matter -- I couldn't piss. Just for no apparent reason. It first happened when I was 18, then I got a catheter and it stopped until the day after my 22nd birthday -- I spent said birthday getting shitfaced on jager, and the next morning I couldn't piss -- which is really fucking physically painful, by the way, not being able to piss. You take it for granted when everything works properly, but when things fuck up, and you just try to push but nothing comes out, the pressure hurts like you wouldn't believe. By this point, I was depressed over not having a gf, the kids in my neighborhood being awful thieves and fuckers -- we lived in the ghetto, basically -- my cousin being a fucker, and having to deal with -- I felt -- not having future because of my broken sleeping schedule -- I'm a literal sperg btw, which is why I had health insurance despite being poor.

So, when I went to get a catheter -- all of which were too big because I've also got a hank hill urethra -- I just couldn't bring myself to go through with it, which ends up making me hate myself for my cowardice and get really depressed. I end up finally getting it done the next year, however -- none of them fit, but the damage clears up the blockage I guess. In the end, I end up getting surgery to fix the problem, when I'm already midway into being 23. Also this is right about when I finally get my GED because they become free. However, even after I get a GED, I'm terrified of getting a job because I'm afraid I'll lose my insurance and, if that physical problem comes back, I'll be completely fucked.
>>
File: 1457202727296.png (215 KB, 719x740) Image search: [Google]
1457202727296.png
215 KB, 719x740
>>56126262
Manletman, scaring away girls with his betagook superpowers
>>
>>56125468
Underage who hasn't done army?
>>
>>56126150
>>56126264
Shy bladder syndrome?

Anyway, man that's messed up. Hope things work out for the better for you.
>>
>>56126264
Then my grandmother moved in, since we had no vehicle and, while I could just walk everywhere (aside from the time I was recovering from the surgery), my arthritic mom couldn't. But of course that meant we had to let my grandma move in with me, and she is a horrible woman who intentionally lies and starts shit with people out of boredom. Now, the neighbors already didn't like us because of my shitty dog, but then my grandma starts actively starting shit which means we end up hated. We (well rather I) end up getting antagonized daily by kids (we lived in the ghetto, basically) until we had to leave. We ended up having to leave, and now we're living in a shithole trailer in Alabama because my mom is Southern and was nostalgic and loves the country. I was given the choice and, despite the fact that I genuinely enjoyed living in the city overall -- despite how much of fuckers all the kids in my neighborhood were -- I agreed because I was just sick of everything.

Also, around the time I turned 19, I started working on a book. I dedicated years to trying to make it perfect. I still feel compelled to work on it, and I'm only now realizing that it's becoming my Sonichu. But the topic -- anthropology, mythology, history, basically it's a Fantasy book with a ton of emphasis on worldbuilding that I've been trying to perfect -- interests me and I can't bring myself to give up on it. I also can't get on a regular sleeping schedule, no matter how hard I try, and I genuinely can't tell if it's because I'm an autist or because I'm just fucking up and need to try harder.
>>
File: GnrNz5r.jpg (73 KB, 672x1024) Image search: [Google]
GnrNz5r.jpg
73 KB, 672x1024
>>56125397
I'm fine thank you.
>>
>>56126348
Thanks. Apparently my bladder was completely healthy, though. It was something with the urethral flap. Later made worse by blockage from scarring caused by the too-big catheters.
>>
Things are pretty ok if only also had a gf then my life would be perfect.
>>
>>56125397
My life is a complete trainwreck.
i'd like to find a shitty job far from here and start over
>>
>>56126502
>shitty job far from here
This. I don't want to do any shitty job here but i would do the dirtiest job if i immigrate.
>>
>>56125397
Though I have various problems, im all right
>>
NO. And I'll never be, and I don't want it any other way.
>>
I'll only be satisfied if I can afford literally any car I want (preferably an 300sl) and a decent home. Maybe living in mid West US cause homes are cheap and big and so are cars.
My goal now though is to find a way to become rich.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.