[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here most people are proud of cheating, if they don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: lepepeXD.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
lepepeXD.png
260 KB, 563x542
Here most people are proud of cheating, if they don't get caught. They will boast to their friends about the time they cheated at an exam, a test, a police control or at taxes because it is seen as a sign of intelligence.
Is it the same in your country?
>>
>>56124384
Only on women
>>
>>56124384
Only foreign students cheat here
>>
>>56124577

The only thing about Australian society where people seem to be proud of gaming the system is when they get their friend or relative a job

But even that's really not that bad
>>
>>56124384
If you don't cheat you are considered mentally retarded.
>>
>>56124384
>>56124710
same
>>
>>56124384
>cheat at an exams and tests because you're too dumb to do well without it
>a sign of intelligence
>>
>>56125676
I cheated on all tests in chemistry classes, in high school. My teacher was so lazy that she was only giving us the premade tests, available freely in the Internet
If she was lazy, so could was I
>>
>>56125676
It is assumed that when someone does not cheat it is because he is unable to do so, rather than because he doesn't want to
>>
Not really. People see cheaters as scumbags unless you're on welfare yourself.
>>
>>56126040
What welfare has to do with cheating?
>>
>>56126154
Welfare fraud is rampant is considered "cool" in some circles. Same with cheating on taxes.
>>
>>56124384
No. Not a all.
>>
If you need to cheat on these piss easy tests they give you on high school here it's only a sign of your utter retardation.

University is a different tale, but cheating there is a pretty hard and a risk most people aren't willing to take. If it's information you can write on something small it won't help you at all.
>>
In the Netherlands it's a sign of a degeneracy and stupidity, to an extrend only reserved for subhuman migrants from the arab world and east europe.
>>
>>56124384
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>56126256
*extend
>>
>>56126208
>cheating on taxes
literally can't stand this desu
>>
It's hard to know
Nobody would ever admit to cheating under any circumstances. The consequences are life ending. I don't doubt that a fuck load of people do it. I mean if plagiarism at university level is such a problem already there must be more
>>
>>56126343
I really don't understand Asians.
>>
I knew foreigners are retards.
>>
>>56124384
No, cheating is a sin.
>>
>>56124384
Yeah avoiding responsibility and fulfilling requirements with least amount of effort is considered cool.
>>
People take pride in getting away with minor things like taking a sick day when you're not sick but that's about it
>>
no, everybody here pretends to be honest and hardworking
>>
File: diner_de_cons.jpg (276 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
diner_de_cons.jpg
276 KB, 600x800
>>56126385
Same goes for you.

Here honest and sincere people are seen as gullible rather than good.

Pic related, a comedy that revolves pretty much around this
>>
>>56126040
lol
at my college they make a specific point of having no teachers or other supervisors in the room while students are testing. we all sign a pledge pinky-promising not to cheat and that's it. cheating is still very rare. if you're very blatant about it though, it's almost certain that another student will snitch and report you. still, every test where they let you have a graphing calculator is a joke
>>
>>56126367
Extreme pressure on every student for an honest, by-the-rules performance that lands you in the top 10% of your class
If everybody wants it that bad, even the smarties have to learn to cut corners
>>
>>56124710
>>56124900

and this is why your countries are such failures
>>
>>56125956

>If she was lazy, so could was I

I'm guessing you cheated in English classes too
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.