[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can kill your daughter and get away with it as long as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 519x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 519x338
>you can kill your daughter and get away with it as long as you're a 6/10+ woman

Only in America
>>
>>56123376
>Only in America
lel
>>
>>56123376
*listens to jazz-bossa nova and sips on a long black*
hmmm
*gets up and paces back and forth*
i would ... yes i would put my weewee inside her meaty tunnel
>>
meanwhile cops are throwing stoner kids in jail and planting drugs on blacks
>>
>>56123376
happened here too
>>
>>56123413
I don't think you need to plant drugs pn blacks.
>>
>>56123454
have you ever even seen a black irl, let alone met one?
>>
>>56123454
Most drug users in the US are white and proportionally they use drugs more often as well. However the "war on drugs" targets primarily black and brown people, in fact now that heroin is plaguing White suburbia White people are asking for the end of the "war on drugs"
>>
>>56123376
*as long as the prosecutors fuck up their scientific forensics and have such a gungho approach in court that they provide the jury with a germ of doubt
The anglo criminal law system is designed to let the guilty go free in preference to letting the innocent be punshed
>>
>>56123540
Just had one of my co-workers die from heroin OD. Whoever thinks that shit should be legal is disgusting.
>>
>>56123574
Reminder that heroin is a drug of abuse precisely because it's less dangerous and less addicting than a good number of opioids that westerners get prescribed by default by their shithead primary care doctors
>>
>>56123540
How often are those white kids killing each other over drugs though?
>>
>killing kids
>wrong
Kids are annoying.
>>
>>56123376

Literally nothing wrong with killing your womb booger so you can get back to sucking dicks.
>>
>>56123376
Yep. To be fair, being affluent and white also helps.
>>
>>56123408
can I save this?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.