[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you treat foreigners in your country? Do you ignore them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: lunar.webm (2 MB, 642x360) Image search: [Google]
lunar.webm
2 MB, 642x360
How do you treat foreigners in your country? Do you ignore them, try to help them, assist them when they are in trouble, etc?

<===== This is how foreigners are treated in Japan.
>>
Same girl at 3:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T_EZHwzbnw
>>
>>56120780
nice, that is the exact same girl. how did you find this?
>>
>>56120823
Knew who she was before, plus I'd seen her do jav shit
>>
>>56120884
>Knew who she was before
What is her name or info on her? Is is good to know that she dates Asian guys in her personal life.
>>
File: calle_madero.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1279) Image search: [Google]
calle_madero.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1279
Me and a friend once help a group european turist can´t really tell their count, that barely spoke english and no spanish to get to the "zocalo" (main square) and also in a street nerby i said hello to a jap girl her family stared with hate/fear or something at me but the girl was really cute. In this street is really easy to found foreigners.
>>
>>56121008
>no one wearing jewelry because of all the thieving mexicans around them
>>
File: 13927902565178.jpg (157 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
13927902565178.jpg
157 KB, 535x577
>>56121039
>no one wearing jewelry because of all the thieving mexicans around them
that's actually the reason
>>
>>56121039
Yes, not gonna deny that, don´t wear that, even the right side of the street will lead you to a building full with jewerly stores that are both brands or just gold and silver.
>>
>>56120884
Let me know her name.
>>
>>56121732

amelia earhart

it was in the comments on that youtube vid
>>
File: realtraveler™.jpg (29 KB, 491x300) Image search: [Google]
realtraveler™.jpg
29 KB, 491x300
>>56120650

If they look like fags, then try to get money out of them somehow (send them to my uncle's coffee shop for overpriced coffee, take them to homie's hotel where they will get ass fucked some more.) If they look like Bros I'll invite them for some beer and show them around my comfy city.

Pic related are the type of fags who $20 for a bag of $5 beans. Mamaruh and I are laughing straight to the bank hahahahahahaha!
>>
>>56121817
>amelia earhart
isnt that a fake name? i am talking about her real name
>>
>>56122925
dey call her that coz she make yo cum shoot across the atlantic
>>
>>56120650
looks like Russian hooker.
>>
>>56122961
see
>>56120780
she is a weeaboo, only dates asian guys and lives in Brooklyn New Work.
>>
>>56120650
why they didnt censor the japs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.