[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Americans hate on Mexicans before or after they ate their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1453179629272.png (314 KB, 855x720) Image search: [Google]
1453179629272.png
314 KB, 855x720
Do Americans hate on Mexicans before or after they ate their guacamole burritos and taco salad?
>>
>Mexicans are lazy
>Mexicans take all the jobs

Which one is it Amerifats
>>
>>56120310
Both because they exist too many numbers for it to be one.
>>
>>56120310
Mexicans take jobs at wages that Americans won't work for. Only a dumb spic will pick cabbage for $5/hr.
>>
>their are people that argue for immigration because of food
I can make all this shit myself
>>
Pizza and kebab is why we need shitloads of muslims too, right?
>>
>>56120290
i love mexico

i wish i was mexican
>>
>>56120363
>they're are people who don't know the difference between their and dare
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: 1425882112762.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425882112762.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>56120345
Why don't you just force companies to pay them the same minimum wage as normal citizens?

That way they'd just accept the most qualified workers.
>>
File: img_4105.jpg (1 MB, 2868x1908) Image search: [Google]
img_4105.jpg
1 MB, 2868x1908
>>56120398
Yes
>>
File: drippingly_MOIST.webm (631 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
drippingly_MOIST.webm
631 KB, 720x404
>>56120492
DRYASFUCK
R
Y
>>
>>56120345
But white people don't want those jobs and the ones that do usually are shitty workers.
>>
>>56120290
We dont dislike mexicans or mexico. Mexico is seen as sort of the romantic risky land to the south where you go to vanish after robbing a bank or something. Or where the rich people will have elaborate fancy houses and boats and shit and get interesting non FDA sanctioned medical treatments.

What we dont like is illegal immigrants. More specifically, the uppity descendants of them who seem to view them as mexican instead of americans and act in seditious ways to undermine their own country out of some idea of mexican pride.
>>
>>56120663
this
>>
>>56120432
Of course, the working illegally should just report the minimum wage violation, why didn't they just think of that?
>>
WHY CAN'T MY AUNTS AND UNGLES BE LEGAL AND GET ALL THE BENEFITS?!

At every rally. Your mother committed a crime by coming here and giving birth to an anchor baby, so we forgive her even though she is a criminal. However, if your aunts, uncles and cousins try jumping the border and begging for benefits we will deport them. We will follow you home from the rally at the university, make a note of your address, and note all the non citizens living in your home and visiting and subsequently deport them.

If this is a problem we strongly encourage you not to be a criminal and try going through the proper channels.

>BUT IT'S HARD

Shut the fuck up and do it you dumb fuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.