[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it common in America to visit your local Native American medicine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is it common in America to visit your local Native American medicine man when you get sick?
>>
>>56112826
lol, they're all dead.
>>
Australia
>>
This is relevant to my interests. I heard something about indians being allowed to grow pejote for religious purposes?
>>
>>56112826
what a ridiculous question
>>
>>56112896
>decide to look it up
>it's one of those things with many small holes that make my skin feel itchy when i see them
meanie
>>
>>56113000

Oh, that is weird. Didn't know what the plant looked like desu senpai
>>
>>56113000
its a type of cactus that makes you tripout when you eat it
>>
>>56112896
>pejote
Yeah, there are some tribes with permission to cultivate and use peyote. However, there are plenty of other mescaline producing cactii which are completely legal to grow, but are simply illegal to consume. Personally, I've got a bunch of Trichocereus Bridgesii and I highly recommend this breed since it has other alkaloids which are supposed to help the trip and has consistent and high levels of mescaline. Meanwhile other cactii of the Trichocereus family can vary greatly leading to either a weak trip or one which is way overpowering.
Not sure if you can still find Bridgesiis, but I got 6 pups years ago and they're quite large now. Plus, when they are cut for regrowing, you'll usually get 2 growths out of the cutting. They grow incredibly quickly too on top of multiplying aggressively.
>>
Only if it's like a serious illness.
>>
>>56113000
>nipple cactus makes Sverige itchy
kek
>>
>>56112826
>visit your local medicine man when you get sick
Medicine men are more spiritual leaders than doctors, famalam. Trust me, I know one irl.
>>
>>56112826
They all was genocided by free people of United states.
>>
Mexico and those other shitholes in the Americas still have indians, you can ask them
>>
We killed all of ours like a century ago.
>>
Where is the shaman?
I need to speak to the shaman!
>>
Shaman? Mister Shaman?!
I know that you're here!
>>
I visited the local tribe for some peyote to cure by autism
>>
>>56112826
Nah, I'm not a big gambler.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.