[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Places that are doomed: >Trudeau (our Prime Minister) is killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Places that are doomed:
>Trudeau (our Prime Minister) is killing Canada.
>Trump won't get elected, Hillary Communism (TM).
>Europe is getting KEKED.

Places I might be moving to:
>Finland is too cold for the Muslims, all the girls are slutty, and I love milk.
>Does Japan work? What about the 200% dept or something, is this a problem?
>Korea might work, probably easier to get a job than in Japan.
>What about Greenland and Iceland?
>Is Israel nice?
>>
>>56112181

Hershlag
>>
>>56112181
>Iceland
Iceland is nice, but because of their high wealth and low immigration they are extremely retarded and liberal about social issues, so it's only a matter of time before they get the sweden treatment
>>
>>56112181
>Finland is too cold for the Muslims, all the girls are slutty, and I love milk.

kek.
They even got more per capita than we got.
>>
>>56113332
>only a matter of time

Shit, son. When was the last time you paid a visit to Reykjavik?
>>
>>56112181
Every country is fucked mang
>>
>>56112181
Come to chile.

>Everything is cheap
>The weather is amazing
>0% of terrorism
>Citizens chase those grab and run thieves

The people are all assholes and shitheads tho, but You only need money to be happy in here
>>
>>56113785
>Citizens chase those grab and run thieves

Or he could come to a country were they actually don't exist.
>>
>>56113785
What if we don't like reggaeton is it still nice
>>
File: lwer.gif (397 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
lwer.gif
397 KB, 245x138
>canadian poster
>>
>>56112181
Trudeau isn't killing Canada you wog, the PM has little control in a capitalist economy. Honestly you alarmists are the problem.
>>
>>56114578
He limited your TFSA contributions. Combine that with your dollar and oil industry, and investors are saying "fuck this" to the Canadian economy.
>>
>>56112181
>>Trump won't get elected, Hillary Communism (TM).
You say it like it's a bad thing.Voting for Trump might seem like a good idea now but in a few years many people would rue that decision.Trump is all bark no bite,he is not competent enough to run a country.He would irreversibly damage US economy and reputation.Hillary is a bad choice,Trump is worse
>>
File: 47468463.jpg (136 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
47468463.jpg
136 KB, 1440x1080
>>56112181
>they invaded my country so I'll do the same
>>
>>56112181
>all the girls are slutty
That's not a good thing
>>
>>56113658
except our government is extremely stable and trump/shillary can't do anything
>>
>>56114182
Most of latins don't actually like reggeaton, only the shitty ones
>>
>>56114125
No country is free of thieves, but here instead of a hobo with a knife that no one will bother to follow its just a young moron who tries tp escape but Gets chased and caught anyway
>>
I could move to Belgium or French Swiss but I rather fuck logic and move to Chile because it's cool.
>>
>>56116365
In Venezuela(where I lived in) a dollar is enough to fill the gas of your car like 5 times, and 9 dollars covers the minimum wage, I recommend Venezuela for Americans that want a cheap but Good vacation, 50 bucks are enough for a whole month or more but Never stay to live there
>>
>>56116463
That sounds joyous m8. How much would I get out of a £ there?
>>
>>56112181
>hershlag posters
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.