[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For years I thought muh heritage was Scottish and French. Turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
For years I thought muh heritage was Scottish and French. Turns out I'm actually Portuguese and that the Portuguese were the first Europeans (after the Vikings) to land in modern day Canada. What must I do now to stay true to muh heritage?
>>
Kill kafir.
>>
return the iberians to the house of the prophet, inshallah
>>
>>56108839
Want an honest opinion.
Continue being a fucking leaf.
Knowing who raped one of your ancestors 500 years ago doesnt change shit about who you are
>>
Learn jogo do pau.
>>
>>56108839
So you're not white?
>>
>>56109018
t. alberto barbosa
>>
Basically be what you are already but replace Canada with Portugal and US with Spain.
>>
>>56109056

And Ukraine with Russia
>>
>>56109032

I am the worst mix. Portuguese and Dominican. Help me brother.
>>
>>56109341
Watching you try to bantz is like watching a cripple trying to walk. You'll make a great Portugoose.
>>
>>56109434
I can get your war-torn refugee mom blow me for free though.
>>
>>56109487

My last name is a butchered version of Amaral. How fucked am I?
>>
File: laughing-like-a-king.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing-like-a-king.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>56108839
>Turns out I'm actually Portuguese
OH FATE THOU CRUEL MISTRESS
>>
>>56109519
see >>56109520

Don't forget to forget how to read and to unironically believe the Sun goes around the Earth
>>
>>56109487
>>56109520
>The Tripfag tuga

Spare my arse!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.