[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did hippies go extinct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: hippy-bus.jpg (119 KB, 776x589) Image search: [Google]
hippy-bus.jpg
119 KB, 776x589
Why did hippies go extinct?
>>
>>56098595
Boomers got older than 25 and realized "shit mang I got bills now"
>>
>>56098595

i live in California, USA.
>trust me
>they did NOT go extinct
>>
>>56098595
they grew up
>>
>>56098595
They became the teachers, professors, politicians, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN-_UOvwNA8
>>
Government started arresting them or something for being NEET.
>>
>>56098631
this
>>
>>56098595
>2016
>hippies
>>
>>56098595

The only ideological similarities they had was not wanting to go to Vietnam. After the war ended there was nothing holding the movement together
>>
>>56098595
They just moved to Mexico dude
>>
>>56099004

And that worked out great for western civilization.
>>
>>56099004
This, unfortunately. The Democrat party is mostly aging hippies.
>>
AIDS put an end to the whole Free Sex movement, which was the primary reason anyone became a hippie.
>>
>>56098595
They're now spreading their ideology in colleges and through media which they fully occupy
>>
>>56099062
Mexico killed its hippies though
>>
>>56099193
only the ugly ones, the pretty ones open art galleries and vegan restaurants.
>>
I secretly envy hippies.

>Don't give a fuck
>fuck
>have good time

sad that they still rely on money
>>
>>56099911
You don't have to be a hippy to lessen fucks given.
>>
>>56099946

How? I got responsibilities.

>inb4 kill urself
>>
>>56100014
Fulfill them?
>>
No where

Nowadays SJWs and genderfluid whatever are the new hippies, just in different clothing
>>
File: RD638KZ.gif (326 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
RD638KZ.gif
326 KB, 500x353
>>56100067

Too many of them to fulfill.
>>
>>56098595
They haven't, I literally spent an entire week at a rainbow gathering last summer and am going again this summer.
Grateful Dead are still touring so Deadheads are still following them everywhere.
Dirty Kids are everywhere.
Just gotta know where to look.
>>
>>56100131
Should've stopped accumulating responsibilities.
>>
i am hippie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.