[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's in the EU-Turkey proposal? The EU heads said "bold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: turkey-eu.jpg (16 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
turkey-eu.jpg
16 KB, 620x413
What's in the EU-Turkey proposal?

The EU heads said "bold moves" were needed to tackle the crisis, and made the following proposals:

»All new irregular migrants crossing from Turkey to the Greek islands will be returned to Turkey, with the EU meeting the costs. Irregular migrants means all those outside normal transit procedures, ie without documentation. The term "illegal migration" usually refers to people smuggling

»In exchange for every returned Syrian, one Syrian from Turkey will be resettled in the EU
»Plans to ease access to the EU for Turkish citizens will be speeded up, with a view to allowing visa-free travel by June

»EU payment of €3bn ($3.3bn; £2.2bn) promised in October will be speeded up, and a decision will be made on additional funding to help Turkey deal with the crisis. Turkey reportedly asked for EU aid to be increased to €6bn

»Preparations will be made for a decision on the opening of new chapters in talks on EU membership for Turkey
>>
>>56093741
>»EU payment of €3bn ($3.3bn; £2.2bn) promised in October will be speeded up, and a decision will be made on additional funding to help Turkey deal with the crisis. Turkey reportedly asked for EU aid to be increased to €6bn
>»Preparations will be made for a decision on the opening of new chapters in talks on EU membership for Turkey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
only 10% of those rapefugees will go back to turkey because of muh human rights.
>>
>>56093869
your mother will be raped by refugee ahaha
>>
>>56093905
I don't think the rapefugees will resort to necrophilia just yet abdullah.
>>
>>56093741
can i migrate or just travel for free?
>>
>>56093979
jokes on you, its already 2016
>>
>>56094078
and there's plenty of german women for ficki ficki, they won't dig up my mothers ashes just yet.
>>
This union brought us only problems.
>>
>>56093741
>with a view to allowing visa-free travel by June
You ready for dat culture enrichment England?
>>
File: 1451668987804.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1451668987804.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>56094132
no, germany is the source of all the problems in the EU.
>>
Anyhow, they are all gonna go to Germany.
I don't think Europeans should worry that much.
I think Germany can take 10-20 million more kebab.
>>
>"Ok give us 3 billion and we will handle it"
>1 month later EU-Tukey talks come
>"No we actually need 15 billion"
>"Turkey this is crazy"
>"Ok ok 6 billion let's make deal :DD"

You can't really negotiate with them.
>>
File: 2.jpg (239 KB, 805x450) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
239 KB, 805x450
>>56094358
>>56094132
>>
Why can't we just kick Turkey out of NATO and bomb them, instead of giving them free shit?
>>
This is what happens when you let Germany lead over Europe
>>
File: spitroast_sfw.png (130 KB, 580x510) Image search: [Google]
spitroast_sfw.png
130 KB, 580x510
>>
>>56095396
>inb4 HUH?! WHAT DOES THE US HAVE TO DO WITH THE MIGRANT CRISIS?!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND????
>>
>>56095452

Still blaming the U.S for your problems I see.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.