[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is public breast feeding treated in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: brestfeeding.jpg (226 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
brestfeeding.jpg
226 KB, 1280x960
Relating to the picture.

I do try and look away, but I shouldn't fucking have to I just want to sit down and enjoy my lunch and a coffee without some bogan getting out their floppy arse stretched marked braint breasts in front of me.

I try to look away really hard, I either look away and finish my ruined meal, or feel sick and throw my food in the bin and be pissed off that my lunch was ruined by a fuck head breast feeding.

I am sick of fucking feminists defending breast feeding in public... Just let me enjoy my lunch.
>>
>>56086395
god whoever made that quote needs to be fucked with a ten foot pole up the arse

they'd probably enjoy it though
>>
>>56086395
Lel
>>
You seem butthurt op

How about a cup of harden the fuck up
If someone wants to get their big milk bags out in public it's fine.
>>
Take a spoon full of concrete and stop being such a soft cock

That always works for me
>>
>>56086395
No one does it where I live.
>>
>>56086395
t. muhammed abdullah al-akhbar
>>
>>56086974
Have you seen the disgusting old bogans that get their tits out?

You probably live out in a rural area with like 200 people so you don't have this problem.
>>
>>56086395
How the fuck does breastfeeding ruin anything for you?
>>
>>56086395
Who fucking cares you whiny little bitch, if you're such a puritan you can handle seeing a tit then go to America. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>56087410
I live in a capital city actually, but not in a bogan infested shithole suburb. Maybe you need to move.
>>
>>56087454
43 year old women with crap tattoos and mustaches, blue veins coming out of their breasts covered in stretch marks, boobs hanging down to their elbows.

Sitting at the table right in front of you when you are trying to enjoy your lunch that you paid for.

You have no problem with this?
>>
>>56087878
It's literally never happened to me, and on the minuscule chance it ever does I'll find it thorougly amusing.
>>
>>56087854
The last time it happened to me I was in a suburb of brisbane called sherwood, getting my license renewed at queesnland transport office.

Now that this is done I might buy some lunch.

>badidea.jpg
>>
>>56086395

What's your issue gayboy? Women can get their tits out around me whenever they want. I'm a modern man.
>>
>>56086395

I sit at their table and continue staring, if I'm not uncomfortable why should she be?
>>
>>56088002
Don't most women in the UK cosplay as black pacmans? How would they get their tits out from those huge garbage bags they're always wearing?
>>
File: 144320414544.jpg (186 KB, 962x664) Image search: [Google]
144320414544.jpg
186 KB, 962x664
>>56086395
>there are people in the world right now that believe the climate change hoax
my mom had a friend who breastfed her kid until 5 or something
we were on a boat and she hid behind a cabin so no one would know but I did, shitty tits anyway

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RFVKQLwR0c
>>
it is only natural that a child craves his mother's milk and feeding a baby that industrial shit powder and lab made "baby food" is 10 times worse
>>
File: bitty.jpg (18 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
bitty.jpg
18 KB, 350x264
>>56088174
bitty
>>
Stop being a selfish asshole.

If the baby needs to be fed then she can whip out a tit, I honestly don't care.
>>
>>56088544
Inshallah Mehmet.
>>
>>56088584
I'm not Muslim and even if I was I don't see how there is a connection with breastfeeding
>>
>>56088215
Do it in the bathroom or somewhere then not where I am trying to have lunch.
>>
>>56086395
That's deep. But nevertheless it's not a thing here
>>
>>56088544
Read the whole thread.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.