[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The local Bergen traveling brochure recommend all tourists to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
The local Bergen traveling brochure recommend all tourists to see the fjords and visit strip clubs, the conservatives complains and think its wrong. I cant see any wrong about it, can you? Fjords and stripping sounds fine with me
>>
what are Norwegian hookers like?
>>
I don't really like the idea.

Something about it simply makes me uncomfortable. I can't logically explain it, I could try to make some moral argument like "what of the children" or "muh degeneracy" but logic wouldn't hold it up.
That's the case with most things like this.
I'm sure we've all seen the 4 panel john green thing where he essentially says caring about how many partners your partner has had before you is stupid. Well yes, of course it's stupid, it's absolutely irrational. But love is irrational anyway! People being uncomfortable with their partner having previous partners is simply a fact of fucking life, some detached pseudointellectual limp wristed faggot is not going to change it.

I will not be made to feel guilty about having emotions. There's something about it that just seems "wrong".
>>
>>56087078
And here's a related dialogue from chekhov the duel

"Have the philosophers invented the moral law which is innate in every man, or did God create it together with the body?"

"I don't know. But that law is so universal among all peoples and all ages that I fancy we ought to recognise it as organically connected with man. It is not invented, but exists and will exist. I don't tell you that one day it will be seen under the microscope, but its organic connection is shown, indeed, by evidence: serious affections of the brain and all so-called mental diseases, to the best of my belief, show themselves first of all in the perversion of the moral law."

"Good. So then, just as our stomach bids us eat, our moral sense bids us love our neighbours. Is that it? But our natural man through self-love opposes the voice of conscience and reason, and this gives rise to many brain-racking questions. To whom ought we to turn for the solution of those questions if you forbid us to put them on the philosophic basis?"

"Turn to what little exact science we have. Trust to evidence and the logic of facts. It is true it is but little, but, on the other hand, it is less fluid and shifting than philosophy. The moral law, let us suppose, demands that you love your neighbour. Well? Love ought to show itself in the removal of everything which in one way or another is injurious to men and threatens them with danger in the present or in the future. Our knowledge and the evidence tells us that the morally and physically abnormal are a menace to humanity. If so you must struggle against the abnormal; if you are not able to raise them to the normal standard you must have strength and ability to render them harmless—that is, to destroy them."
>>
>>56086396
cold and sandy
>>
>recommending strip clubs

as if you cant get better whores for less money
norgayan dumb arrogant shitheads
>>
>>56087148

In Norway there's "Nordic model" which means buying sex is illegal, while selling it is legal.

It's weird that a country so cucked by feminists encourages visiting strip clubs.
>>
le think of the children

Gen X is the generation that had a very free and fun childhood but are overprotective of their own. People around that age think everything influences children
>>
>>56087231
only in sweden and norway, In denmark you are allowed to buy and sell, though it's only legal to sell your own body/soul.
>>
>>56087231
The "problem" with that law is that it has an oppposite effect making prostitution practically legal

It's just a bullshit way they want to condemn something but not punish anyone
>>
>>56087590
>making prostitution practically legal
Thats the way it should be, it works fine here. There'll always be lowest common denominators willing to whore themselves for money, criminalising it just leads to further problems.
>>
>>56087590

Do you actually prosecute clients in your country? What's the punishment for having consensual sex with an adult hooker?
>>
>>56087666
Prostitution is one of those things people can't explain why they're against it being legalized, like weed

>>56087691
A ticket. I think most people who they prosecute buy from underaged and they get jail
>>
>>56087148
The Prettiest hungarian prostetutes are in Norway, you have all the slags
>>
>>56086396
You will find them in Monaco. This is no joke either
>>
Souds stupid.
What's so special about Norway strip clubs that you can't fin in your local?
Is there really nothing else worth visiting in Norway aside from fjords and strip clubs?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.