[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be american news anchor >stalker manage to nake nude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: gibsmedat.jpg (32 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedat.jpg
32 KB, 770x433
>be american news anchor
>stalker manage to nake nude photos of you
>he posts them online
>hotel has to pay you 55 mill dollars in reparations

holy fuuuck, American justice system
she is set for life and can kick back with her 55 millions. I'd do a lot worse things that just pose naked for 55 mill dollaroos.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ac46abd3d48f45b9880ebe8ca5382e60/latest-jury-begins-deliberations-erin-andrews-suit#_ga=1.111080192.42921658.1453574406

Why are American lawsuits so insane?
>>
post nude fotos
>>
>>56084026
No, the mods could sperg out and ban me. Just google erin andrews nude photos.
>>
>>56083981
Well you don't live in a country where that could genuinely harm her career/social life. You wouldn't think so what with sjws basically being an american thing but we're weirdly conservative for a first world western country.
>>
>>56083981
The hotel had to pay, because the stalker literally called the hotel, asked what room the woman was staying at, was then allowed to book the room right next to her, and then fucked with the peep hole on her room.

Like it's a billion dollar corporation. Privacy is expected when you check into on of their hotels. They failed miserably at that.
>>
>>56084217
LOL wtf. Americans are too nice.
>>
>>56083981
>news anchor
>anchor

Why do yanks call them 'anchors', I don't understand.
>>
File: Breivik_1491950a.jpg (21 KB, 532x355) Image search: [Google]
Breivik_1491950a.jpg
21 KB, 532x355
>>56083981
>Be genocidal murder
>kill over 70 people
>get awarded a new x box and a cozy safe apartment for 20 years
Yes, Norwegian Justice system is so much fucking better
>>
>>56084123
I can't believe google didn't remove them from their top search
>>
>>56083981

They have punitive damages in civil courts, meaning the huge sums of money we tend interpret as intended to help cover the damage, are also in part intended to punish the defendant for being shit at what they're supposed to do.. In this case guarding the privacy of your guests.
A system like that makes sure private citizens can still convincingly 'threaten' even the biggest corporations and entities with a lawsuit if they have a case. It's one of the reasons why settlements are so popular: If you are Coca Cola you'd rather pay 10 mil than risk a judge having you pay 100 mil... On the flip side, this kind of system sometimes makes litigation a bit too desirable, causing many stupid cases by no-cure-no-pay shark lawyers.
>>
>>56084316
Because they weigh as much as an anchor
>>
>>56084361
>people online worship you for killing innocent white people
>>
>>56084316

News achor sits in main studio, everyone links back to them as they make their reports throughout town/the world.. And the anchor stays in that main studio. Like an anchor?
>>
>>56084395
>cultural marxists
>innocent
pick 1
>>
>>56084406
That's fucking stupid desu
>>
>>56084437
>I disagree with their views so they must die!

That's shitskin thinking.
>>
>>56084215

>be American
>browse internet
>get horny
>google erin andrews nude photos
>find out she has nipples, a butt crack and a slit between her legs
>boycott ESPN for hiring a whore
>>
File: 8.jpg (22 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
22 KB, 425x319
Sure is tough being a woman in the western world.
>>
Disappointed in the nudes. He could have used a better camera but I guess crazy people are poor after all
>>
>>56084361
But he didn't even get a PS4. Didn't you read his letter of complaints? Those fascist monsters wouldn't even give him a PS4. Denial of PS4 is literally an act of torture. We must boycott Norway for failure to sufficiently fellate terrorists.

>>56084463
Well, generally, in those cases, it's a woman's boss firing her for being "unprofessional".
>>
>>56083981
please use >>>/news/ when discussing current news articles

/int/ is only for generals and shitposting

and a reminder that political threads belong on /pol/ and threads about historic events belong on /his/, thanks
>>
>>56084528
>political threads belong on /pol/
libtard status: triggered

looking forward to seing your kind deported when trump wins
>>
>>56084456
It's a kill or be killed world, deal with it.
>>
>>56084573
t. Mohammed
>>
>>56084528

Fuck you, we're having fun.
>>
>>56084456
the cultural marxists are killing this country and their politics are getting Norwegians killed, so it's what they deserve
>>
>>56084614
Doesn't fucking help your cause though does it. How does being a terrorist help? Did he save Europe by killing those people?

Bit silly desu.
>>
>>56084583
The cultural marxists are trying to erase us from existence, what do you think nationalists/traditionalists or whatever you want to call it would do to them if the tables were turned?
>>
>>56084677
It's inspirational.
>>
Forget this.
Remember the guy who got MILLIONS because Redbull didn't actually give him wings? What the fuck was that about

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11155731/13m-lawsuit-proves-Red-Bull-doesnt-give-you-wings.html
>>
>>56084695
He killed children m8, do you think people can't be converted from their political stance or think that children are guilty?
>>56084700
Hardly. Do you think the Islamic State is inspirational too because you seem to share their values.
>>
>>56084742
don't underestimate teenagers, they know what they're doing at that age
one can admire ISIS results without supporting them, it's like an islamic MGTOW.
>>
>>56084736
Ok I'll grant you that one, that actually is ridiculous.
>>
>>56083981
>news anchor
No, she's a sports bimbo.
>>
>>56083981

He viotlated her right of personal freedom. It's his own fault if he's this much of a dumbfuck.
>>
>>56086540
American lawsuits are out of this world, you could literally sue for anything. It's fucking dumb.
>>
>>56086540
talking about the sum she gets, not the fact that he did something illegal
just take a sec to think about how much money 55 mill dollars are
>>
>>56086740
The hotel fucked up bad. Really bad. When you rent a room at a hotel like that, there's some basic expectations of privacy that were quite frankly not met. They should lose money.

Not to mention the damage that stalker could've done to her career and life -- even besides the mere fact that he stalked her and violated her privacy like that. There have been cases of women's nudes being leaked to the internet, then them getting fired because their bosses saw them, and then having a hard time getting a new job because potential employers see them. Not to mention that family and friends could see them.

Leaking nudes is seriously bad. Like, further, although it's obviously not applicable in this case, there have been cases of teenage girls having their nudes leaked and getting bullied and harassed to the point of being literally driven to suicide. Obviously, that part's not applicable to this case since she's an adult woman and not a teenager, but it still ties into my overall point that people who leak others' nudes without their permission are scum and deserve to be driven to poverty.

The stalker has to pay 51 percent of the money and the hotel has to pay the rest. Personally, I think that seems fair. People who post nudes online of others without their permission deserve to lose everything they have desu. Maybe if we start bankrupting anyone who pulls that kind of shit, other fuckers who might be inclined to do the same will think twice about it.
>>
File: marisa opinion.png (128 KB, 405x327) Image search: [Google]
marisa opinion.png
128 KB, 405x327
>nude photo of dat
>>
>>56086700
Go and sue someone for anything, then. Go ahead and try.
>>
>>56083981

This is considered justice in america? Lol what a fucking joke of a country. That's amateur hour laws you've got their fatsos.
>>
>>56088038
you need money to sue

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3303910&page=1

then it's all up to the judge and seeing that you have some senators who believe that wind turbines slow down air currents and contribute to global warming I think it's safe to say you have some retarded judges.
>>
>>56088113
No, you don't need money to sue. Plaintiffs' lawyers get paid a share of the winnings, and they will advance the money for legal expenses while the lawsuit is in progress.
>>
>>56087436

But 55 MILLION dollars compensation is just ridiculous
>>
>>56088183
they guy in the article went nearly bankrupt because getting sued the guy who sued lost so I guess he just told his lawyers to git gud and moon walked out w/o paying them anything right?
>>
>>56088254
She had a lot of support and media attention, the point is to use the stalker and hotel as an example for other pervs to not do this.
>>
Did anyone else watch the video? She has a nice body. Those tits and that really nice gap.
>>
>>56088254
>compensation

It's not just to compensate her 'losses' but also to punish the hotel and the stalker. They're called 'punitive damages' for a reason.
>>
I don't know about you but I'd let the whole world see me naked for 55 million.
>>
File: sad_puppy.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sad_puppy.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>Have Grandfather who was a judge is the US court system
>be teenager who goes on a rant about how "sue happy" America is
>Sits me down and explains to me why there are very few frivolous lawsuits
>Gives me dozen of examples and how usually when people think a case is bullshit there was a marketing campaign against the victim
>Opens my eyes to the fact the Rule of Law is king in America and lawsuits are there to punish those who break the Law
>Try to pass on this knowledge to others but no one ever believes me or laughs me off

My grandpa was a great man, I wish I had half his talent at convincing others.
>>
>>56092760
maybe it doesnt happen often (not everyone has resources to spam lawsuits), but it sure makes one question how just your system really is
http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/04/one-big-reason-we-lack-internet-competition-starting-an-isp-is-really-hard/
>>
>>56083981
id sue too desu. id be set for lyfe. 55 mil holy shit. too bad im not pretty enough for someone to stalk me baka
>>
>>56092760
Just because you're autistically right doesn't mean you're actually right.

Yes, the woman who sued McDonalds for making coffee too hot did suffer third-degree burns, but that doesn't change the fact that it was the same coffee everyone else had been buying without managing to injure themselves with it. In the end, what was the long-term policy change? Hot beverages still fucking hurt when you spill them all over yourself like a retard. She was just rewarded for being opportunistic.
>>
>>56096121
The coffee was so hot she got third degree burns all over her genitals and she wasn't the first one. Put the McDonalds down for a second and do some googleing. You can not eat for a minute.
>>
>>56083981
Punitive damages are taxable.
>>
File: burger-king.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
burger-king.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>56096121
Have you not seen the pictures? I've spilt freshly made coffee on myself and yeah it's hot and it hurts, but it doesn't burn like it did her.
>>
>>56084441
you're stupid
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.