[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Canadians need USAs permission to post on /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1457403416955.png (30 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
1457403416955.png
30 KB, 378x378
Why do Canadians need USAs permission to post on /int/?
>>
why do german men pee sitting down
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>56080957
>>
There's nothing wrong with sitting down when peeing
>>
>>
File: 1448410466412.jpg (125 KB, 1218x818) Image search: [Google]
1448410466412.jpg
125 KB, 1218x818
>>
>>56081164
If you pee sitting down it hits the bowl and splashes onto your ass and balls from the "physics"
>>
File: 1414983387229.png (126 KB, 309x377) Image search: [Google]
1414983387229.png
126 KB, 309x377
>>56080957
Somewhere in Germany, an anon woke up (it's morning in Germany), and had the bright idea to make fun of Canadians.

He probably laughed to himself, thinking how clever he was to make a thread like this.

The irony of it all is that he made this thread on his laptop while sitting down to take his morning pee.
>>
>>56081243
me on the left
>>
>>56081298
>The irony of it all is that he made this thread on his laptop while sitting down to take his morning pee.

well, we are known for being efficient as fuck
>>
>>
>>56081352
>he can prep the bull in under 5 seconds
>>
Don't even try to fucking banter me, kid

i'm the fucking banter king *FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

ahaha every time you fucking banter I will *frrrrrrrrrrrrrt* *splurt* *FRRRRRRRRRRT* all over you stupid post

stupid tiny ant you will never compare to my banter prowess *FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.