[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What v happens when Jews are a minority in Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Population_of_Israel.png (165 KB, 1592x1500) Image search: [Google]
Population_of_Israel.png
165 KB, 1592x1500
What v happens when Jews are a minority in Israel?
>>
>>56080541
shit will get nuked
>>
Washington DC will be detroit 2.0
>>
>>56080573
Is the Samson Option real?
>>
>>56080610
We'll find out when the shit will hit the fan
>>
So muslims are literally sworn to kill all the remaining jews in the world.
How are muslims allowed into Israel?
>>
>>56080672
THIS why is anyone but jews allowed in Israel you know jews could get away with saying fuck off as well.
>>
Apartheid
>>
>>56080672
>germany trying to turn entire country of israel into jewish ghetto
>>
>>56080672
The Muslims have been there since the state of Israel was founded and they have more children than Jews
>>
>>56080541
>What v happens when Jews are a minority in Israel?

hopefully they'll crush the sinful jews and the kingdom of God shall finally arrive.
>>
>>56080541
The "Others" in that graph represents 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews and 1/8 Jews who live in Israel and aren't counted as (fully) Jews.
>>
File: isralel.jpg (115 KB, 562x504) Image search: [Google]
isralel.jpg
115 KB, 562x504
>>56080541
>put muslims in vans
>put in a few ethiopians too
>send them to Gaza
>fireworks
>repeat until jews become the majority again
>>
>>56080941
>supporting Muslims over the race your savior was

This is why refugees will rape you, your sister, your Mother and your father
>>
>>56080672
>allowed into

They were already there Hans. Jews just are too stingy to have many children.
>>
>>56082286
God why are you fags triggered so easily?
>>
>>56082270
i'm fine with your statement besides ethiopian jews who are the most chill and nice blacks in the world
>>
>>56082332
The police doesn't seem to agree though.
Which is a shame since ethiopians and djiboutians are pretty cool folks. Khat might have something to do with it.
>>
>>56082300
Because you're a faggot who wants to seem like a special snowflake and doesn't know everyone on 4chan banter each other you dumb kike

>>56082408
Yeah but they smell bad, shouldn't that be a crime?
>>
>>56082484
Give them soap, tell them it's not supposed to be eaten, chewed or drank.
Problem solved.
>>
>>56082484
You're probably the same faggot who gets b8'd easily as fuck and responds with le remove kebab xDDD
>>
>>56082511
At this point they know what soap and depderant is, they just don't use it. Seriously almost every Ethiopian smells like body odor and their areas smell bad too. We should force them into showers like good ol' uncle Adolfo
>>
Israel for Israelis t.b.h.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
>>
>>56082536
You're probably the same faggot who always responds to Israeli posters saying
>I'm so different, look goys I call other Israelis faggots, plz like me :))

No ones baited faggot, go masturbate to your anime and let us shit post in peace

Remove kebabs xD
>>
>>56082553
That video is based. Stupid leftistt whining, this isn't Africa and I'm tired of looking at their smelly faces all over tel Aviv. Niggers go home! Ethiopians can stay though, they might be smelly too but their good people.
>>
>>56080541

Depends on who becomes the majority. If it's Muslims, most likely more oppression, more poverty, more war.
t. - the last 1,400 years.
>>
File: Loaf.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Loaf.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
Proof mudslimes are rats in need of proper pest control.

pic unrelated
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.