[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you will receive 100K USD a year(about 1923.08
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 720x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 720x453
Let's say you will receive 100K USD a year(about 1923.08 per week) BUT you have to live in one of these countries to continue getting paid.

>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Syria
>Yemen

Which do you choose?
>>
>>56079896
Afghanistan, I can buy my own protection and get products from nearby Pakistan and china.

hell, 100k is enough to become a small warlord
>>
>>56079896
Damascus is completely safe
>>
Afghanistan. I'm ethnically Indian and Afghanistan has a good relationship with India, so I'll pretend to actually be from India and the locals won't hate me. And I need to make sure I pretend to be Muslim, ofc.
>>
Afghanistan
>>
Is it just living and not doing the odd job that would require me to travel around the country or live in some tribal shithole?

Afghanistan is far away enough from isis banter but you'd be dealing with pakis.

I'd probably go to Iraq and set up a compound in one of the major cities with live in guards and their families.
>>
I'm sure Baghdad's the least bad option, there are little ISIS flareups but they have a lot of shit locked down and the numbers aren't terrifying against the size of a massive city.
>>
>>56079896
Afghanistan probably and do what >>56079933
does
>>
Yemen, it has beautiful cities
>>
>>56080673
Saudis fucked up Yemen really bad
>>
>>56080673

>had
>>
Afghanistan.

I'd just make drapes out of dead Islamists in my mountain villa.
>>
Safest would probably be Basra, Iraq, and I think it's a beautiful city as well.

Something is calling me to Afghanistan though, so I might as well.
>>
Erbil, Iraq or Syrian coast
>>
no way
im poor as fuck but not suicidal
>>
>>56080968
I thought Basra was under Isis control
>>
>>56079933
>a cracker fuckboi like you ever becoming a warlord in afghanistan.

You might be forced to participate in a taliban beheading video though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.