[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally no reason not to support Iran.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1457417494516.jpg (46 KB, 404x594) Image search: [Google]
1457417494516.jpg
46 KB, 404x594
There is literally no reason not to support Iran.
>>
To support either though
>>
>>56079729

Yes there is. To fuck with USA and Israel.
>>
I stand with Iran
>>
>>56079729
>falling for le peaceful Persian meme
>>
>islamic theocracy
>sponsor of terrorism
>>
>>56079729
They're better than the Saudis but they're still shitty.

Serious question, why do they bury women deeper than men? Like, when someone's getting stoned, they're put in a little pit and if they can get away then they go free from punishment. However, only men are given any real chance because they're only buried up to their waist while women are buried up to their armpits.

Like, what's up with that?
>>
>>56079729
>Fuck Israel
No
I stand with Western Civilization
>>
>>56079747
in this case double negative does not mean no
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x1051
>>56079729
>I ran with Iran
>>
>>56079822
>falling for Jewish lies

Iran doesn't stone people, Hector
>>
Good post!
>>
Let's see.
>>
>>56079729

Except for the fact that they are bloodthirsty savages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_country#Numbers_executed_in_2014
>>
>>56081728
>being a Shia

Don't you have some children's foreheads to cut in a weird ritual you heathens

Inb4 foreskin jokes
You cut that too and Muhammad sucked a boys penis in a Hadith

>>56082290
This and they're Muslims. People who support savage Muslims because they hate Jew or America and think said mudslimes wouldn't rape/behead them should be flooded with Persians until they stop being retarded children (mostly from having the childhood raped out of them)
>>
>>56079747
Impulse control.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.