[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My daughter is dying of cancer and she's been approved for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Make-A-Wish_logo.png (21 KB, 1180x561) Image search: [Google]
Make-A-Wish_logo.png
21 KB, 1180x561
My daughter is dying of cancer and she's been approved for eligibility in the Make a Wish foundation

She's having a hard time coming up with her final wish, so, she asked me to help her think of something she'd like

Can you give me some suggestions for her wish? I'm not even trolling here, she is actually dying and this is the saddest i've ever been in my entire life
>>
File: be american get shot.jpg (43 KB, 302x299) Image search: [Google]
be american get shot.jpg
43 KB, 302x299
>I'm not even trolling here, she is actually dying and this is the saddest i've ever been in my entire life
>>
File: comfy Wojak.jpg (314 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfy Wojak.jpg
314 KB, 750x725
Don't you mean your Wife's daughter?
>>
Why don't you get her a black bull and have him fuck her into oblivion?
>>
Make make a wish give her a 1,000,000 dollar life insurance policy as her dying wish.
>>
It's her wish, dumbass.
Ask her.
>>
Disneyland with her hero. You.
>>
File: lel bird.jpg (2 MB, 2083x1786) Image search: [Google]
lel bird.jpg
2 MB, 2083x1786
lmao why doesn't she just wish for a cure
>>
>>56079163
Go to Finland with her and visit Santa's workshop
Its a real tourist attraction and you can learn to meme good while you're there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZw2Z7LJqxw
>>
Are you kidding? Get her the boy she has a crush on, cant let her die without having her first kiss
>>
File: 1406240808881.jpg (55 KB, 348x383) Image search: [Google]
1406240808881.jpg
55 KB, 348x383
>>56079282
every time
>>
>>56079236
THIS THIS THIS. She must taste the wonder of glorious BBC before she leaves this world. Unprotected too because she's going to die anyways
>>
Everyone knows when you get a wish you wish for a million more wishes. Duh.
>>
We can not help you unless we know how old she is, and what her likes/dislikes are.
>>
>>56079163
She should get laid before she goes. I'd have her wish for me.
>>
Have her wish be that no one else can have any wishes. Then hers is the last therefore the most important.
>>
Go to Iraq with her and go to punishment of unfaithuls
It's a good tourist place, and you will end her fucking suffering.
>>
>>56079308
she's 12 and I guess she likes pop music and disney movies. I don't really know for sure, though
>>
>>56079354
>12 years old
>doesn't know his own daughters interests

lol okay dude
>>
Op, ask her what's her favorite pop singer/band
Maybe Selena Gomez or Burzum or Stuff
And then make a day out with her favorite singer
>>
>>56079354
So get her favorite people to do something for her.
Let the cast from 'Frozen' perform a song just for her or something.
>>
>>56079354
Maybe a travel to some relaxing and exotic place? Why are you even posting this here? Troll answers were absolutely predictable
>>
>>56079409
Because OP is a master baitor.
>>
>12yo
Dont let her die without having a proper kiss from a boy she likes
>>
>>56079216
>TFW no one appreciated your memay
>>
Allow her to see her real father.
>>
File: 1457376796536-wsg.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457376796536-wsg.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>56079491
I appreciated it, homie.
>>
>>56079491
Wait, fuck, wrong picture.
>file too large
God damn it, it went so well with your meme macro.
>>
>>56079163
>>56079354
Shit-tier b8 m8

>>56079513
If anything, this
>>
>lived too long to qualify for a final wish when i go
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 300x57
Ask to meet Hugh Jackman or Matt Damon.
I was going to suggest Ryan Ross but captcha gave me this
>>
>>56079354
Get Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell to sing Do you want to build a snowman with her or Let it Go
>>
Ask the doctor to reenaact the opening scene of Nolan's The Dark Knight rises.

He will be stsrring as CIA and your wife's daughter as Bane, it will end with him taking off the mask of the life support systems.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.