[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain's Relationship with its former colonies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
What's the status between Spain and it's former colonies. Here in the US the Spanish Empire has no influence other than names that people associated with Mexico more than Spain. Only one state has very strong Spanish ties is New Mexico in the city of Albuquerque. Where Spanish Descents from the 1600s still live.
>>
Pretty much the same with USA and UK. Some people have a stronger link for having relatives in Spain due to recent migrations.
>>
>>56077710
Argies hate Spaniards because of colonization
>>
>>56077755
Kek, are you high chicano?
>>
>>56077794
I'm not a Chicano and it's true
>>
not that i disagree with the overall message of your post, but there are some places in florida where you can see spanish influence. not talking about immigrants, from the colonial times.
>>
>>56077951
And in California.
>>
>>56077928
Adn what the fuck can you know about the relationship between Argentines and Spaniards?
>>
File: img.rtve.es.jpg (70 KB, 1180x623) Image search: [Google]
img.rtve.es.jpg
70 KB, 1180x623
Argies hate Spaniards because of colonization
>>
File: Captura.png (143 KB, 654x528) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
143 KB, 654x528
>>56078014
2/10 too obvious
>>
>>56077755
>Argies hate Spaniards because of colonization
That would be the Mexicans.
>>
>>56078014
>>56078078
SHO KIERO EL ORO PAPURRI
>>
>>56078092
We donĀ“t hate the Spaniards, I know some in Mexico City and they are quite nice and fit well here.
>>
>>56078095
DEBUELBAN EL HORO!
(devuelvan el cuero y la carne en nuestro caso)
>>
>>56078078
>>56078095
>>56078120
qepd..........................
>>
File: 1429670823298.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1429670823298.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
>all this argie damage control
>>
>>56078014
>Trollish loooking women wearing a a cholla
>Actually trying to pass this off as Argentina and not Pe*u.
>>
>>56078174
Peruvians were more CONQUISTADOR'D than andean Bolivians, eastern bolis are pretty different too.
>>
some retarded people hate spain for no reason at all (muh aztec blood and stolen gold) , but most of the people don't have a strong opinion about them, pretty much like this>>56077710
>>
Least where I'm form Nicaragua you can see it everywhere you go (specifically in the pacific coast). Then again, Nicaragua is the very definition of mestizo, both, culturally, and racially.

gringos love going to granada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvLWrE8yAQk
>>
>>56078223
>Peruvians were more CONQUISTADOR'D than andean Bolivians, eastern bolis are pretty different too.

Dang, does Boliva have anything good going in its favour?
>>
>>56077951
Sure you can see Spanish Colonial history in architecture all over California and Florida but it's very limited to those states and New Mexico
>>
>>56077644
People here make fun of them, not necessarily because they colonized us but because they're weird and autistic.
>>
>>56078318
They're really chill hardworking people, tibetan tier compared to other immigrants here, but still a burden for the welfare system, we already have enough local leeches.
>>
>>56077644
>Espana
>>
>>56077644
Pretty much Cathedrals in my state
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.