[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt >did you miss out on childhood/teenage love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: dzuFERv.jpg (378 KB, 1820x1213) Image search: [Google]
dzuFERv.jpg
378 KB, 1820x1213
>your cunt
>did you miss out on childhood/teenage love
>>
Just nearly. Got a great gf at 17, still together. Both our firsts for everything. Tbh don't know what I'll do if I lose her
>>
File: fug.jpg (112 KB, 700x331) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
112 KB, 700x331
25 and haven't had a crush yet. Emotional autism confirmed.

At least I have the ODR and rye.
>>
>>56076425
>too autistic to realize dozens of girls wanted my dick in high school

in middle school this kurdish girl like me for some reason, but i beta'd off and ignored her. she is a model now FUCK

i added her on facebook and was like hey you remember me how's it going? then she's like i have bf, and im like haha ok ttyl. just checked she deleted me off facebook JUST
>>
>>56076359
>19, going to turn 20
yup

>>56076425
>still together. Both our firsts for everything.
insanely jealous.
I wish you a long and happy life together
>>
I bet the two pretty hijab girls bully the shit out of the chubby one and the awkward one
>>
>>56076359
I missed out on all love

I'm literally just a skinsack full of chemicals waiting for all these reactions to cease.
>>
>>56076359
My first gf was in middle school.
>>
>>56076359
20 been dating my dream gf whom I met in Norwega for something like a year now.
I'd say it was worth missing out on teenage romance to have firsts to do together (she'd literally never even touched dick before me). I got no regrets.
>>
>>56076359
no
>>
America

Yes cause I was dumb and not confident. Dated my high school crush when I was 21. Turned out she was a whore who rode the cock carousel and was trying to settle with a beta bux fag. So glad I dropped her ass. New gf is much better.
>>
Pretty much, yeah.

Was really into this girl who was seriously into me as well. Would joke around, play fight, wrestle etc but whenever a moment came where I could push a little further I'd let it pass.

After about a year of this she got tired of me being a pussy and moved on to other guys. Throughout our early adulthood we'd occasionally meet at parties and things would be like they used to, but I never learnt my lesson and went for it.

It's been about 2 years since we last met up and I'm still really into her. The difference is while she got into a bunch of relationships I ducked any other opportunities that came my way because it felt cheap and sleazy, so at this point I know I'd never be able to have a proper relationship with her even if she threw herself at me. The dream died when she first moved on, I just never really moved past it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 428x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 428x376
I'm 18, last year of HS, never touched a girl's hand. What do lads?
>>
>>56076359
Nope.
Lost my virginity when I was 17
>>
>>56077121
do a sport
>>
File: PepeOneMillionYears.jpg (68 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
PepeOneMillionYears.jpg
68 KB, 332x333
>>56076359

yes, also adulthood love
>>
>>56077241
I am skeleton man and I graduate in 4 months, too late.
>>
>>56077283
lol you're 18 man

how much do weigh and what's your height?

you going to uni or college when you graduate?
>>
>>56077315
6'0 130lb, and I am so I probably won't see any girl when I leave for uni in August. Still have a summer though
>>
>>56077341
try to get into olympic weightlifting, it's a lot more fun than just going to the gym. you'll also get flexible.

plus you're uni will probably have a team you can compete with
>>
File: swans_album.png (251 KB, 800x1048) Image search: [Google]
swans_album.png
251 KB, 800x1048
>18, unlikely I'll be able to salvage it

I let a really fucking great girl get away in grade 10 though. She was 8/10, smart and semi-conservative. I'm pretty sure she sent me an anonymous valentine, but I was too beta to ask her about it. Now she's dating a native guy named Sun Dance.
>>
>>56077591
Tags: netorare, schoolgirl
>>
>>56076359

No. Had my first gf at 16 but lost my virginity at 18. She was pretty religious
>>
File: lFmzBF4.jpg (30 KB, 281x260) Image search: [Google]
lFmzBF4.jpg
30 KB, 281x260
>>56076359
DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.