[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Britain pay reparations to its former colonies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Should Britain pay reparations to its former colonies?
>>
>>56076068
I'll wait for my payment in the mail m8
>>
>>56076068
Yes, gibedats money
>>
>>56076068
No. Just like slaves, this was generations ago and the victims now would just squander all reparations.
>>
>>56076094
>>56076116
White colonies don't count
>>
>>56076068
Should Rome pay reparations to its former colonies?
>>
>>56076127
>america
>white
pay denbts you murderers
>>
pay reparasions
>>
>>56076068
Poo
In
Loo
>>
>>56076068
>>56076127
Wheres da welfare moneys ayo

Also Amritsar was purely banter
>>
>>56076068
delete this
>>
gib reparations NAO
>>
What about the currently colonized? Pay reps to Wales NOW.
>>
Describing responses to rebellion as massacre is dishonest

If that's what it is. They don't teach ANYTHING about the empire or its actions in schools
>>
>>56076127
We're not white anymore, black president niqqa. Now pay up bitch, you killed our noble natives and started slavery
>>
>>56078555
I was taught about the slave trade, Gandhi along with the Antrisa (sp) massacre. I wasn't told we banned slavery or that other people other than evil whites had slaves or empires though. I remember finding out about the white Christian slave trade, the various invasion of Muslims into Europe (They nearly reached fucking Paris!) andabout the Ottomans who colonised the Balkans and being really shocked by it because I had been raised since childhood to think brown people = moral little angels and only white people did bad things.
>>
>>56078711
We
>>
>>56076177
it should if it existed, the day england deposes its Monarchy and becomes a free republic without a single copper going to the royal leeches and gives independence to Scots, Welsh , Corns, Northern Irish, along with all the isles and falklands , on that day no reparations are due at all, its the same with Russia after the soviet collapse imho they owe nothing to the baltics now.
>>
>>56082618
the Monarchy gives money back to the UK people not the other way around. Do you have any idea how the British Monarchy is financed?
>>
>>56082669
>the Monarchy gives money back to the UK people not the other way around.
yes the money that should be nationalised in the first place.
>Do you have any idea how the British Monarchy is financed?
all too well
>>
>>56076068
pay reps
>>
>>56082707
>yes the money that should be nationalised in the first place.

lel the royals are still people. You think they should just expropriate them because they have a privileged position?

Why stop there? Why not take land and assets off everyone worth more than 1 million pounds and 'nationalise' it?
>>
j-just a gf pls, you can keep your money
>>
>>56082744
>lel the royals are still people.
I wish, they are tyrants of the highest degree
>You think they should just expropriate them because they have a privileged position?
no they should because their fortune was built upon retarded bullshit that they were "entitled" to supposedly, everyone who built their fortune with a fair trade is different.

How much of the queen's holdings had she or any of her relatives worked for? it was just given to her because she is blue blooded.
>>
File: Got-so-much-white-guilt.jpg (69 KB, 375x440) Image search: [Google]
Got-so-much-white-guilt.jpg
69 KB, 375x440
>>56076068
Johan thinks that considering that the guilty and victims are cold dead in the earth, no actions are needed. But if some leftists feel white guilt, they themselves can pay "repair" rather than enforcing their countrymen to do it

Förbannade idioter
>>
No. We paid in railways and infrastructure.
>>
>>56076068
No. Should have stayed a little while longer and killed all the indigenous people.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.