[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unit 731
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: unit731.jpg (40 KB, 374x288) Image search: [Google]
unit731.jpg
40 KB, 374x288
Two Nukes were not enough. In fact, the Japanese should have all been demolished for their misdeeds during World War II.

Discuss.
>>
>>56074515
I'll demolish your mums pussy tonight LMAO
>>
>>56074515
I'll demolish your dads ass tonight LMAO
>>
Yes. If Japs were exterminated, anime wouldn't exist. If anime didn't exist, weeaboo retards wouldn't exist.
>>
Also, anyone who supports the experiments conducted here or in Nazi Germany are edgy 16 year old children, do not respond to their posts.

The first half the of the 20th century was truly a terrible and difficult time. It never ceases to amaze me how not just the Axis powers were completely ignorant of human life, but the Allies as well, in terms of the Soviets and Americans. Granted, their treatment of was prisoners was not nearly as bad as the Nazis and ESPECIALLY not the Japanese, those sick bastards.
>>
>>56074515
I'll demolish your sister's booty LMAO
>>
japan today is one of the biggest economies in the world, the only fully developed asian country and a regional power that is staunchly pro-western

how would it benefit us if they were gone?
>>
>>56074515
It's terrible what they did.

But the research data they collected furthered medical/weapons development.
>>
astounds me that it was brushed under the rug and still is largely unknown to this day

dismissed as "communist propaganda" by the americans.

it's just insane trying to even imagine the suffering compared to our coddled lives
>>
>>56074632
A powerful economy and being a developed nation will never hide their terrible actions against humanity.

I like your point; perhaps "demolishing" them would require to much effort and not really benefit anyone in the long run. However, it baffles me how the Japanese go almost unpunished for their horrific acts, especially at Unit 731. That place was seriously Hell incarnate.
It's even worse when you realize that the Americans chose to obtain their experimental information and in exchange granted them free of punishment.
>>
>>56074755
Yeah, me too. Baffling.

Disheartening really, when you consider that Unit 731 and the other camps were hardly anomalies in the history of civilization.
>>
>>56074740
I wish I could force every weeaboo on the planet to learn about Unit 731 extensively, including displaying the images of the results and experiments.

>Radical weeaboos would literally defend Unit 731
>>
File: usa-warcrimes-pacifict.jpg (1 MB, 1840x1946) Image search: [Google]
usa-warcrimes-pacifict.jpg
1 MB, 1840x1946
>>56074596
lmao
>>
>>56074515
The same thing Unit 731 did to humans back in the day is being done to animals all over the world as i write this. Canadians club seals to death, Chinese cook dogs alive and suck bile out of bears.

I approve of human experimentation and i hope many laboratories continue to do it.
>>
>>56074755

I would argue that they didn't go unpunished, like Germany they were basically castrated militarily by you guys and remain so to this day.

Left to their own devices both countries would certainly be nuclear powers today, for one. They've lost that chance forever.
>>
>>56074840
Culturally they've got off the hook big time.

White people have been beaten down immensely because of the Holocaust.
>>
>>56074828
"I cut him open from the chest to the stomach, and he screamed terribly, and his face was all twisted in agony. He made this unimaginable sound, he was screaming so horribly. But then finally he stopped. This was all in a day's work for the surgeons, but it really left an impression on me because it was my first time." - Unit 731 Doctor

Soldiers abusing their prisoners or not taking them is always horrible, no matter what nationality, but Japanese doctors not only worked with live patients, but they had literally no remorse as they watched human life suffering before their eyes. The only thing that would come close would be an average sociopath, and even those didn't commit such painful torture and murders those Jap doctors did.
>>
>>56075115
Gonna need some more explicit details senpai
>>
File: 1425507330880.jpg (74 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1425507330880.jpg
74 KB, 640x512
>>56074840

True. But at least we defeated France and ruined the British Empire
>>
>>56075225
If you want more explicit visuals, google "unit 731 experiments."

May God burn these doctors in purgatory forever.
>>
>>56074840
what >>56074905 said

Japanese were definitely more ignored for these terrible actions. Everyone complains that the Nazis are the ugly side of life, and while that may be true, they certainly didn't dig deep enough.

Why are we allowed to educated our children that what the Nazis did was evil while ignoring EVERYTHING the Japanese did, from massacring Chinese civilians, to human experimentation?
>>
>>56075314
And America used Unit 731's "results of research" during the Korea War's biowarfare to kill/murder many North Korean civilians.
>>
>>56075364
Don't forget the Russians too. Gulags etc.

History is written by the victors.
>>
>>56074515
Nah it was war. War's Hell.
>>
>>56074515
Two nukes were horrible. But this was horrible as well.
>>
>>56074840
And now they are "reintepreting" their constitution to return to what we "castrated" them from.
>>
>>56075467
>hey killing the jews was okay because war is hell.
>>
>>56075391
I did indeed pot before that the Americans were more interested in the researching than punishing Japan, which angers me greatly.

What the hell WERE people in the 20th century?
>>
>>56075541
Yep, the purpose of war is to kill others until you get what you want. By going to war you've already shown you don't give two fucks about whatever people you are at war with.
>>
File: image.png (422 KB, 4516x2604) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 4516x2604
>>56074515
SOON.
Also North Korea is the evil spawn of the japs
>>56075586
>the holocaust was okay because you have to kill people whatever way until they submit

Thank god you fucks aren't in power anymore.
>>
>>56075586
Jews did literally nothing wrong but were massacred. Hitler's reasons to kill Jews were complete bullshit.

Don't go /pol/ on me, you know that Jews had literally no reason to be included in the war.

Total War is understandable, but there should be certain limits to what a country does. Killing innocents who are working in a bomb factory for the enemy, understandable, killing random civilians is not.
>>
>>56075656
>>56075675
>>56075541
didn't take long for this thread to get flipped around onto white people yet again

Nobody is seriously saying that the 6 gorillion jews that died or the Japanese experiments were justified.

Let's keep it on topic.
>>
>>56075656
>Thank god you fucks aren't in power anymore.
Not in Western nations anyhow.

>>56075675
>Hitler's reasons to kill Jews were complete bullshit.
Not to Hitler, so the Jews got fucking slaughtered. Just as planned.

>Killing innocents who are working in a bomb factory for the enemy, understandable, killing random civilians is not.
Unless the end goal is to kill the entirety of a certain kind of people in which case it is okay as that's the entire point.

Hitler wanted Jews dead so Jews got killed, that's all the justification needed.
>>
>>56075780
>some /pol/fag triggering everyone

Every day.
>>
>>56075583
don't you think people have changed so much. just the conditions we live in have improved. if times will get more rough people will turn into beasts again.
but it was not only the 20th century. have in mind what the French, Spanish, Belgian, British,... did. i guess i'll never understand why Americans are so butthurt about the rebel flag but consider the union jack as fashionable.
and the next time you hear this Canadian basterd neil young singing "southern man" on the radio think of what the Canadians do to their natives till these days.
>>
>>56075871
I'm not even the guy who made those posts.

I'm sorry you don't yet have the power to censor people who disagree with your point of view
>>
>>56075512
Because of American pressure, the Japanese people don't want it at all.
>>
>>56075904
First post in this thread.

Only /pol/fags defend the holocaust as an act of war.
>>
>>56075967
war
wɔː/
noun
a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

It's literally the definition of war.
>>
Japan should have killed all the chinamen
>>
>>56075115
>but they had literally no remorse as they watched human life suffering before their eyes

>This was all in a day's work for the surgeons, but it really left an impression on me because it was my first time
>>
It's nice to see some serious discussion in this thread. I'm glad we can agree that Japan's war crimes are irredeemably hellish
>>
>>56075583
Human experimentation may be immoral but the information gained is invaluable. There's so much we don't know and so much we could attain but people whine too much.
>>
File: 12332453758.jpg (18 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
12332453758.jpg
18 KB, 480x270
>>56076197
>>
>>56076140
No. Most of these stories are fake or exaggerated.

History is written by the victor.
>>
>>56076197
that information is worth nothing to the many people who were tortured to death before dying in that death camp.
>>
>>56076258
And the freedom gained by fighting all your wars means nothing to the many people that died in them, it doesn't make it meaningless.
>>
>>56075999
No they should not have. Good thing they did not.

Maybe if the League of Nations weren't pussies, they would use action to make Japan AND Germany back the fuck up.
>>
>>56076230
When stem cell research takes off and we can grow custom limbs I'm 100% sure you won't be a moralfag.
>>
>>56076297
Fighting honorably with your comrades and dying for your country is one thing

Dying while literally being mutilated alive, screaming in pure agony, and forgotten is another
>>
>>56076197
Did they get something worthwhile tho? I know the nazis did but I'm pretty sure the japs killed those chinks just for fun. I could be wrong tho.
>>
>>56076389
They wouldn't have all gotten away with it if they didn't get something useful.
>>
People will defend this because of anime.

It's just the way of this world.
>>
>>56076421
The U.S could've realised that they had nothing worthwhile too late and just covered their fuck-up along with the warcrimes.
>>
>>56076498
Na, they just didn't want anyone else to have biological weapons.
>>
Both Japan and Germany were just extreme cases of beta uprising desu.
>>
File: 1456718347845.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1456718347845.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
Honestly, how fucked up do you have to be to let these Gooks, who committed the Pearl Harbor attacks, raped and massacred millions of Chinese, and performed the most violent and disgusting acts of human experimentation and neglection know to man, go unpunished. (Two nukes really were not enough.)

How greedy do you have to be to gain the information they obtained in exchange for letting them go innocently.

How stupid does one have to be to nuke cities that had a mostly civilian population.

I'm so disappointed in my country.
>>
>>56074515
wtf i hate japan now
>>
File: uygur.png (954 KB, 960x705) Image search: [Google]
uygur.png
954 KB, 960x705
>>56075115
You are naive if you really believe those things only happened in imperial Japan. Read The Better Angels of Our Nature, those atrocities had long been rampant all over the world until recently. The Unit 731, though I admit some of those human experiments to develop biological weapons were actually conducted, is by and large highly exaggerated to make up for ONGOING atrocities like pic related (which is a traditional torture and execution in China) committed by PRC to put down Uighur, Tibetans and democratization movement, and of course the ones committed by the Allies as well. Some depictions of results of experiments are scientifically debunked (e.g. putting men into a vacuum chamber). Demonizing imperial Japan is the easiest way to distract people's attention and international criticism from ongoing problems, but it doesn't change the fact shit is happening even today, not to mention what happened to millions of the Native Americans wiped out.
>>
>>56076763
You're disappointed that your country didn't kill innocent civilians in retaliation for them killing innocent civilians?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1136x640
>>56076197
>>
>>56076253
Was the Nanking Massacre fake?
>>
>>56076848
What I meant is that they should have nuked areas of more economic importance to Japan or militaristic. The nukes seem to have been wasted on civilian population s.
>>
>>56077112
You don't know much about the war then.
>>
>>56076197
will you still have that opinion if mengel rose from the grave and started to skin your dick to get some invaluable information?
>>
>>56077380
I'd be able to grow a new dick if he also did stem cell research.
>>
>>56076927
It's a semantic argument.
A large scale execution of PoWs and guerilla, and consequently some collateral damages to civilians in the process of searching out them indeed happened. This is not surprising because China didn't comply with the Hague treaty, on the contrary they took advantage of that by making soldiers dress as civilians and mingle with them, so collateral damages were inevitable like in Vietnam war. The indiscriminate genocide depicted in pop culture (propaganda) never happened though.
>>
File: 1408392466893.png (532 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
1408392466893.png
532 KB, 609x460
My heart goes out to anyone who was killed by any means of torture or suffering

Life is cruel, humans are pain.
>>
>>56075617
Get your shitty gook jerkoff game out of here.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.