[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: mad.gif (37 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
37 KB, 320x350
What happens here?
>>
>>56071647
Nothing. Even a movie with the same name is more famous than this place
>>
SHUT
>>
mysterious plane debris
>>
Trigger happy ports and ghetto hippos
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (48 KB, 1095x588) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
48 KB, 1095x588
>>56071647
They're descended from Dayaks and Bantus, the proportions of ancestry varies though across different regions.
>>
deforestation
urban sprawl
malaria
Catholic missionaries

it's like anotha Philippines, only with a Bantu tinge instead of a Chinese one.
>>
>>56071647
That's where Hitler was planning to send all the Jews before the Allies captured it, forcing him to kill them instead.
>>
File: Polish Death Camps.jpg (45 KB, 597x843) Image search: [Google]
Polish Death Camps.jpg
45 KB, 597x843
>>56074499
Hitler was forced to kill the Jews... By who? Who was evil enough to force the innocent Germans to do such a thing? Poor Hitler, he tried to save the Jews by giving them refugee status in Madagascar and history ended up demonizing him anyways.
>>
They like to move it move it.
>>
They like to close their ports
>>
>>56076015
THIS
>>
An increasing population that doesn't keep up with economic growth or food production.

So like any other African country. There's handful of Chinese there too.
>>
File: 1384406804425.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1384406804425.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>56074438
Is that yours? what is your dad and mom from?
>>
I want to visit there someday, seems like a nice place to appreciate nature and African culture. Probably a lower chance of getting shot or kidnapped, I'd wager. Anyone been there?
>>
Cannibals
>>
File: Shut.jpg (82 KB, 715x1114) Image search: [Google]
Shut.jpg
82 KB, 715x1114
>>
Nothing if the docks get closed, sadly.
>>
>>56071647
They're Malays with some African blood.
>>
>>56077196
>African culture
If you want African culture go to West Africa. Madagascans are descended from Malays (with slight interbreeding with Swahilis) and have a culture of their own.
>>
I talked to a guy from Africa (no real counrry, he traveled a lot) and his only bullet point on Madagascar is that it has a lot of mosquitoes.
>>
>>56079793
I got this reference.
>>
>>56080332
Madagascar: Mostly harmless.
>>
bubonic plague
>>
File: lafin aussie.jpg (41 KB, 348x367) Image search: [Google]
lafin aussie.jpg
41 KB, 348x367
>>56074438
>Bantus
>>
>>56074438
I got South Indian and Southeast Asian in my chart.

It confirmed what I thought for years, my "Indian" ancestors were Malagasy. I think a lot of black Americans with Native American narratives have Malagasy roots.
>>56080309
Uh, no.
>>56080330
There are many Bantu influences found in Malagasy society. It's a fusion.
>>
>>56071647
Vazimba
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.