[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me, why, exactly I should be against Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: average_asian_girl_in_TO.jpg (76 KB, 449x935) Image search: [Google]
average_asian_girl_in_TO.jpg
76 KB, 449x935
Can someone explain to me, why, exactly I should be against Asian immigration to Canada?

They're literally the perfect immigrants and I've always wanted to live in Asia and now it's coming TO ME.

Pic very related, average asian immigrant in Toronto.
>>
If it's anything like it is here your entire housing market is in the clutches of beijing investors
>>
>>56067668
>Implying I care

Renting master race here. The competition from them makes renting cheaper and cheaper.
>>
File: 1404411216055.jpg (10 KB, 285x256) Image search: [Google]
1404411216055.jpg
10 KB, 285x256
>>56067575
I am of the agree

Yes

No I wasn't paid for this post
>>
>>56067668
This

Most people in general are againist taking money offshore and housing off shore because there is no serierty and contacting the landlord overseas is costly

IN NZ that's the mood here anyway i don't think its really about the people at all.

btw we also had a tiff with Americans buying sensitive land as well.
>>
They're certainly the best of the non-white immigrants (the East Asians at least), but I'm only willing to take in the best of the best based on the points system.
>>
>>56067943
I'd take any asian qt into my home
>>
>>56067575
kek never ever trust chinks
they always cheat , I had meet around 200 chinks all of them cheaters and scammers
scam is in their blood
>>
>>56068016
>Peru
>>
>>56068016
el peruANO.....
>>
>>56067718
>Renting master race here
What's it like being a literal serf?
>>
>>56068271
And you're not with having a loan to the bank for which if you don't make payments it gets taken away?

Renting is superior.

Enjoy your mortgage, property taxes, maintenance fees and the discomfort of needing to sell house if you decide to move.
>>
>>56068474
I'll pay off my mortgage, and fund my property taxes and maintenance with the money I would have been pissing away on rent like a peasant. I might even buy another house with the income and rent it so I can have my own serf.
>>
>>56068217
kek

Australia is such a pro in shitposting it can mimic even Argentina's shitposting in spanish.
>>
>>56068760
Kek
how will you do that then?
>>
File: konnichiwa.jpg (86 KB, 908x601) Image search: [Google]
konnichiwa.jpg
86 KB, 908x601
>s and I've always wanted to live in Asia
>>
>>56067856
>serierity

What does this mean?
>>
Finn here. Chinese immigration really improved my area. I really can't say anything bad about them them very good people.
>>
>>56069982
t. Not Chinese
>>
Asian Men are becoming increasingly masculine
I'm worried!
>>
File: Best Korea Pop.jpg (172 KB, 962x637) Image search: [Google]
Best Korea Pop.jpg
172 KB, 962x637
>>56069905
>serierity
he probably meant "seriety"
>>
>>56067575
As a dating material they are pretty unatractive, especially the guys.
>>
>I have yellow fever
>>
>>56067668
Good, I'd rather have Asian investors than bogan investors.
>>
Their eyes are weird and the men look disgusting usually.

I would prefer Africans
>>
>>56067575
>the perfect immigrants

As immigrants, they're alright. But there's still way too many immigrating, that's the problem.
>>
>meme hair
you disgust me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.