[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Every Christian in the world suddenly becomes a Hindu >Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: india.png (19 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
india.png
19 KB, 900x600
>Every Christian in the world suddenly becomes a Hindu
>Every Muslim in the world suddenly becomes a Buddhist
>Every Jew in the world suddenly becomes a Sikh

This all happens overnight.
Does Earth become a better place?
>>
>>Every Muslim in the world suddenly becomes a Buddhist
>>
>>56062611
No, Sikhs and Hindus hate Muslims more than Christians do. And they have a long history of warring against each other.
>>
>>56062694
yes please
>>
>>56062694
>>56062757
samefag much?
>>
>>56062727
I can't read, nvm. But there are extremist Hindus, Sikhs, and Buddhists too, so idk.
>>
>tfw no bro-tier sikh friends
>>
>>56062611
Hahaha no.
>>
>>56062832
>Extremist Sikh
>Too bro-tier
>>
File: roh tipu.jpg (157 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
roh tipu.jpg
157 KB, 960x640
>>56062611
>Buddhist
>Peace

You mean like pic related?

And I know your pop media isn't talking about that since the victims are Muslims.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Myanmar+Muslims+massacre&tbm=isch
>>
>>56063418
Muslims deserve death.

This is just justice.
>>
>>56063418
lel
>>
>>56063418
Those are victims of earthquake not muslims.
Monks are helping to burn dead bodies because it can spread diseases
>>
>>56063418
firstly your picture is tibetan people disposing of dead bodies in their traditinoal manner (sky funeral)

it is not right to imply that they are responsible for the dead bodies.

Secondly muh rohingyas is controversial, the rohingyas have been seeking an independent state or to join bangladesh since Burma's inception, their insurgency also turned into an islamic terrorist insurgency campaign, in this sense the fight was began by the Muslims.

Also the actions of the Buddhists, unlike the actions of the Muslim terrorists, literally have no precedent in all of the books of the Pali Canon (which is a bookshelf full of books). They cannot really claim to be doing it for religious reason, however their religious identity and national identity are merged, so they are doing it for nationalist reasons with the appearance of religious reasons.

I fucking hate when muslims try to say that other religions are as barbaric as them.
>>
>all muslims die
there
world peace achieved
>>
>>56063418
Those are Tibetan monks you lousy retard.
>>
>>56063418
>over30lbsofpussy.jpg
>>
>>56063418
Morocco butthurt as usual
>>
>>56062818
yea
i forgot to type the second part of the post
now i feel stupid
>>
>>56063418
I should add, this country's president is a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

>>56063576
>>56063601
>>56063627
I picked the first pic on Google Images without checking.

Don't imply that because of that isn't things exactly like this happening.

>>56063601
>Secondly muh rohingyas is controversial
>controversial
You can get Burmese citizenship.
You can get out of the area they are forcing you to stay in
If you run to a near country, they kill you too
You have no rights
If I kill you is not a crime, you can sue me for it

Also most of your reply is full of BS, I know your media is a shit maker with a one job, one job. To put shit on your heads. And they are doing it perfectly.

>>56063653
Type type bang bang.
>>
I don't know

But Sikhs are bro-tier
>>
>>56063875
yes everyone remembers how Buddha went on rampages and conquests and ordered his adherents to destroy or subjugate other religions just like Muhammad

>Rohingyas have no rights
>do an insurgency
>afterwards have loads of bangladeshis nationals flee into the region

first problem is their own fault, don't try to do an insurgency that you know you'll lose.

second problem is bangladesh's fault for not accepting their own people

Literally none of this has anything actually do with Buddhism as a religion.
>>
File: 1426606881662.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1426606881662.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>56063875
>If you hate Muslims you are being fooled by the media

But everyone hates you.
Literally everyone.

I bet deep down even you do.
>>
>>56063875
>I should add, this country's president is a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
The president is Thein Sein, and he didn't win. Suu Kyi won't be president but, some sort of other higher position maybe, party leader.

>>56063601
>have been seeking an independent state or to join bangladesh since Burma's inception, their insurgency also turned into an islamic terrorist insurgency campaign, in this sense the fight was began by the Muslims.
Though what you said is true, they were completely defeated
>>
>>56064098
>they were completely defeated
and then a bunch of more muslims from bangladesh ran into Burma.

Perhaps they looked at India and saw the effects of Islam on their neighbours (splitting) and decided to be proactive about their national integrity. Again Buddhism doesn't really deal with this sort of stuff doctrinally, its a conflation of nationalism with their religious identity.
>>
>>56064054
I don't.
>>
>>56064167
>and then a bunch of more muslims from bangladesh ran into Burma.
And when was this?
>>
>>56064219
That's because you don't know what a Morocco is
>>
>>56063875
Firstly, noone cares about roghniyas or chechens, afghans.
Chechens and roghniyas are new comers, only 100-80 years ago they had their own ooga booga religion, the point is not about who is muslim for longer period, but about their pseudo islamicness. They accepted sunnah and pseudo islamic sheikhs tafsirs etc. You cant even find a man who can read Quran and understand it itself without any tafsir from side in those nations.
Afghans, pakis, all ooga booga nations who still practice their own pre islamic traditions, still live with their pre islamic world view are the main cancer of Islam.
Quran doesnt need sunnah(written after 250 years of Muhammad's death by blind persian) tafsirs, traditions, kings, sufis.
Sufis also are as dangerous as wahabis
>>
>>56064050
>You live here, this is your land, but you are Bangal bcuz you're Muslim
Grow up kid.

>Literally none of this has anything actually do with Buddhism as a religion.
Why Buddhist monks are the leaders of the groups, that do those massacre. Stfu already.
>>
>>56064229
In 1975, Bangladesh Ambassador to Burma, Khwaja Mohammed Kaiser admitted that there were upward of 500,000 trespassers in Arakan who Burma had some rights to eject and implored the Burmese authorities not to press the issue during political turmoils in Bangladesh
>>
You guys never stand with right and you know it.

Likely your societies started destroying itself for the greater good.
>>
>>56064385
To be fair, Bangladeshis are better at hopping borders than Mexicans.
>>
>>56064344
Find me one passage in all of the books of the Pali Canon that suggests that this is the appropriate action of a monk.

The reason monks lead it, is because buddhist identity (not religion per se) is ingrained into the national identity of Burma.
>>
My vacation end tomorrow anyway, so see yaa.
>>
>>56062611
>>Every Christian in the world suddenly becomes a Hindu
It becomes shit.
>>
>>56064344
>you threatened the national integrity of the country
Grow up kid
>>
>>56063418
>posting tibetan monks
>>
>>56064050
This 100%
>>
>>56064530
motherfucker don't talk about India that way you uncultured bastard
>>
>>56064561
Should they continue with the Kachin massacres then?
>>
>>56064385
Must have been refugees of 71, which were taken back
>>
>>56064989
My point isn't really about the validity of killing people.

My point is whether you can ascribe violence in Burma to Buddhism as a religion, which I don't think you can.
>>
>>56065616
When religion and identity are not defined you can
>>
>>56065929
religion is well defined, as i said there is a bookshelf full of big books that tell you precisely what buddhism is all about.

Whether its adherents follow it or not is a different question.

However I am fairly certain that instructions to take up arms do not really come from Buddhism doctrinally. Whereas they do come from Islam's doctrine. If a Buddhist kills in the name of religion, he's probably breaking a religious precept and not going by the book. If a Muslim kills in the name of religion, it may well be justified by his religion (depending on the situation).
>>
>>56066091
>books and shit
Listen armchair Buddhist, when the monk who has study your books to the point that he can understand it better with his eyes closed more than you can with your synopsis from Wikipedia it's safe to say it's religiously permissible
>Islam book of war
Have you ever heard the phrase "text without context is pretext" cause that's your entire argument
Tl;Dr stop you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>56066091
>books and shit
Listen armchair Buddhist, when the monk who has study your books to the point that he can understand it better with his eyes closed more than you can with your synopsis from Wikipedia it's safe to say it's religiously permissible
>Islam book of war
Have you ever heard the phrase "text without context is pretext" cause that's your entire argument
Tl;Dr stop you don't know what you're talking about
>>
Muslim for Buddhist would be good, Christianity for Hindu neutral or bad. I've heard Hindu is a hugely varied thing but anything with so prominent a caste system would probably be worse than what we have now.

Jew for Sikh who cares. There are influential Jews but not influential Judaism. Assuming a clean swap Sikhs would take over the role and fuck all else would happen.
>>
>>56066235
>Listen armchair Buddhist
not an armchair buddhist or a buddhist at all.

>monks cannot break religious precepts
top lel I can link you the entire Pali Canon, you find me one justification for what goes on in Burma.

>muh context matters in a book which is supposedly universal truth
>>
>>56066583
>muh bokks
I bet you haven't even read them
>muh universal truth
If universal truth was so simple to understand and be compressed into one book everyone could understand it hmm :^)
>>
>>56066702
Whatsoever monk shall knowingly deprive
of life a human being, or shall seek out an assassin against a human being, or shall utter the praises of death, or incite another to self-destruction, saying, ' Ho! my friend! what good do you get from this sinful, wretched life ? death is better to thee than life!' — if, so thinking, and with such an aim, he, by
various argument, utter the praises of death or incite another to self-destruction — he, too, is fallen into defeat, he is no longer in communion

literally the third rule for monks.

Now I'm not saying buddhists are peaceful people. I'm saying their violence doesn't come from their religion.

The problem here I am suggesting Islam may not be a savory religion, this does not mean that all religions are unsavory too (although their alleged adherents may well be).
>>
The Roghniyas were brought in by the british to police the area and when the Japanese forced the brits out in WW2 the Roghniyas started slaughtering Buddhists
>>
>>56066529
this
>>
>>56062611
>Buddhism becomes a religion of violence as the Middle East is still a shithole and people are shitty despite religion
>>
>>56066852
Now I bet there is another quote that permits or gives a precedence to violence in another name, if such a rule is so important it would be impossible for a monk to call slaughter without adherents or his fellow monks to criticize him for it. In this case they would argue the Rhongya are a threat to their identity which blurs the lines of nationalism and religion which would permit their senseless slaughter
>>
>>56067145

The majority of them worship a shitty god
>>
>>56067242
You mean the Christian God reskin? Yeah, thats why European countries are the least developed in the world.
>>
>>56063418

You might be a interesting trip fag.
Care to talk with me on Skype if you have one?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>56063418
>>
L3awd !!5wT4GDRumh8

you can add me on flamingcrystal
im so sleepy zzzz
>>
>>56063418
>posts wrong picture
>Muslims start shit
>Muslims independent movement number 7262826 because they can't assimilate
>make Buddhist monks resort to violence
>b-but we good boys!

Fuck you dune coon, every dead Muslim is a positive.
>>
>>56064427
>Muslims
>right ever

Hahahahhahaha inshallah you'll get killed by an angry Buddhist monk, a us stoke strike, a based Sikh Muslims killing sword, or an idf bomb.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.