[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white people in your country know what it's like to be poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Cc6bfF9WwAAaq8T.jpg (48 KB, 596x330) Image search: [Google]
Cc6bfF9WwAAaq8T.jpg
48 KB, 596x330
Do white people in your country know what it's like to be poor?
>>
File: bernie2.jpg (584 KB, 1218x862) Image search: [Google]
bernie2.jpg
584 KB, 1218x862
>bernie sanders literally thinks white people can't be poor
>a businessman who says racist things will be a good president because reasons

Why to alt-rightards have such silly memes?
>>
>>56054962
wow... what a retard.
>>
>>56054962
>this isn't considered racist
>>
File: jfc.png (232 KB, 828x768) Image search: [Google]
jfc.png
232 KB, 828x768
>>56054962
>"When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car," Sanders said when asked about his personal racial blind spots. "We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system."

pic related, you can never please these people. No matter what you say, they'll find something to get offended over.
>>
>>56052549
>>56054689
>>
>>56054962

The United States is a country that is intellectually dominated by SJWery. Most of the big newspapers, academia and entertainment industry are all progressive.

Many of those posting here on /int/ under US flags, are self-hating progressive white males. The problem is even worse on other boards, where virtually all white males are progressive and despise their own class, race and sex.
>>
>>56055666
You're being silly.
>>
>>56055197
You can't be racist against whites, racism can only be performed from a position of power which only whites hold.
>>
>>56055666
But we're not though. If we were "intellectually dominated by SJWery" Fox news wouldn't exist.

The UK on the other hand, yes.
>>
>>56055775
oh you are right. It's 2016 afterall
>>
>>56054962
Yeah. I've been poor. When I gave up drinking 6 years ago after my gf left me I had to stay in a homeless shelter for a while.
>>
So this is the final nail in his "campaign" right
>>
>>56055666
>let me tell you about your country
Sanders stands 0 chance of becoming President. Hilary is the definition of status quo and shes the most likely to win.

Sanders = far left
Trump = populist right
Cruz = far right
Hilary = status quo.

Most people will vote what seems to be the most "moderate." Both Cruz and Sanders will fail to get the nominations and Hilary will beat Trump in the national election.

I'll probably vote for Trump though.
>>
File: 1455039383762.jpg (102 KB, 794x582) Image search: [Google]
1455039383762.jpg
102 KB, 794x582
>>56055775
yes only white ppl here in finrand
>>
white poor != abo poor
But the variation depends on where you live, whether you're taking advantage of available opportunities like scholarships, etc. and how hard your parents are working to get you out of poverty.
My Granddad was a woolsorter living in the sticks and commuting long hours to work to support a family with 5 kids. He also paid off his own house under a postwar rent-to-own scheme and retired comfortably when the kids grew up to be middle class professionals because they'd received a public education and scholarships that allowed them to move up in the world.
You hear many stories about nearly the same scenario the world over, for white and non-white people, with the hardworking working class parents and a useful boost from well-directed welfare and charity schemes. You're much more likely to get both of those things if you're poor and white than if you're poor and black (and living in Childrapeburg Aboriginal Community)
>>
>>56056522
Most of us know that, m8.

Let the Trumpshills have their circlejerk.
>>
>>56055901
But what you've seen is the evaporation of the centre in the Republican Party, and I'm not sure that they'll come back just to vote for a Democrat.
>>
>>56055643
>pic related, you can never please these people. No matter what you say, they'll find something to get offended over.
Bernie is the last gasp of the traditional left in America. What you have now is a brand new sect of Authoritarians who are anti-right, rather than left.
>>
>>56056678
Hillary Clinton is, more-or-less, a centrist Republican. The problem is, a lot of people dislike her as a person. That said, I don't see a lot of moderates going for Trump.

It's going to be a shit-show regardless.
>>
>>56055775
>it's another American simplifies ethnicities to retarded black and white while missing the irony episode
>>
Is Appalachia feeling the bern yet?
>>
File: 1450985236615.png (162 KB, 536x583) Image search: [Google]
1450985236615.png
162 KB, 536x583
We don't count as white according to american statistics, so I guess not.
>>
>>56056919
No. Some like Trump, some like Hillary, either way we're hopeless as a people.
t. Live here

>>56056974
Romanians are European thus white.
>>
File: 1428288699815.jpg (32 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
1428288699815.jpg
32 KB, 640x391
>>56055775
>>
>>56055775
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to believe this shit?
>>
>>56056766
Overall low voter turnout then?
>>
File: 1448075652462.jpg (79 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1448075652462.jpg
79 KB, 634x566
>>56057692

Easy. You only need to live the life of an upper middle class WASP NEET in a gated all-white community where the only minorities you run across are those you meet at your humanities college and those you see on tear wrenching tabloids.
>>
>>56057886
I don't think so. I grew up in a place like that and it's quite racist.

I personally became a lot more open minded when I moved to the city and started interacting with non-WASPs on a regular basis.
>>
>>56055836
Fox News isn't an intellectual institution. There isn't a single one of those (or one that claims to be such an institution) that doesn't push intersectionalism.
>>
WTF I hate jews now.
>>
>>56055643

The black dude is right to be mad though, just as white people should be. He literally mentions being dragged out of a car, all the while forgetting about the Rodney king riots and Reginald Denny, who was dragged out of his truck beaten almost to death by gangsters because he was white.

Sure this is an outlier, but so is a black person being dragged out of the their car.

I personally never lived in the ghetto, but I had white friends who lived in really shit neighborhoods. I myself lived in a pretty bad neighborhood where I was assaulted (by blacks) and shot at point blank with paintball guns (by blacks). I wasn't an adult or a teenager. I was 11.

Also, black people like to yell at people walking by, regardless of race. Anyone who's ever walked through a bad neighborhood would know that.

What I'm trying to say is, to pretend that white people do not know what it means to struggle is racist. I have struggled, and I am white.
>>
>>56054995
Trumpfags and Berniecucks aren't all that different from one another.

Also what racist shit has Trump said? I keep hearing this but never see it.

t. CHI
>>
>>56055643
Even in context that sounds awful. He's still saying white people don't live in ghettos and can't be poor. I'm sure he phrased it badly, but people are still right to tear him a new one for it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.