[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say hypothetically all Americans disappear tomorrow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x675
Let's say hypothetically all Americans disappear tomorrow, however everything besides the people is still left behind. All the cities, towns, farms, military equipment, ect. Which countries would annex it? Would it have to be split between countries?
>>
>>56054725
Mexico and Canada probably, they'd be the first ones to reach it. And ultimately it all comes down to that.
>>
>>56054772
Pretty much this.. Russia might be quick enough to grab a lil bit of Alaska..

Also who is this mattress actress?>>56054725
>>
>>56054826
Christy Marks iirc. Also who would get the nukes? Canada or Mexico?
>>
>>56054826
reverse search the image and her name comes up straight away, its not hard.
>>
>>56054996
Canada, since Europe doesn't want third worlders to have nukes.
>>
>>56055050
Would weedman even want them?
>>
>>56055136
He'd give them to refugees to use as power sources for heaters.
>>
>>56055050
>Canada
>sibce Europe doesn't want 3rd worlders to have nukes
Incoherence
>>
>>56054996
Mostly Canada, since most of the nuke bases are in Wyoming, Montana and Alaska. Mexico would probably snag the ones in southern airbase and Texas/Oklahoma silos.
>>
Fuck you all. Dibs on everything except for Alaska. Russia can take that.
>>
>>56055136
>Weedman doing anything other than trying to please others
>>56055221
You think Europe would allow Mexico to become the 5th member of the security council?
The UK and France would make sure Canada secured the majority of America's military assets.
>>
>>56054725
Yes, Spain, UK and France.
>>
>>56055384
>the joke
>
>
>
>
>
>You
>>
File: 20160307_101749.png (378 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160307_101749.png
378 KB, 1080x1920
>>56055630
>The joke
>Funny
>>
File: 1456435809433.png (160 KB, 620x603) Image search: [Google]
1456435809433.png
160 KB, 620x603
>>56055823
>Canadians can't take a joke without sperging out and getting butthurt
Wew lad
>>
>>56055823
woah canada has a higher number than italy in your picture!
>>
>>56054725
hawaii, marianas and ronald reagan, we'll take them
>>
>>56054725

Canada and Mexico would have a great showdown of course.

Or are you talking about the whole continent? Are you talking about South America also?
>>
>>56054725
Canada. Who would then procede to settle it with immigrants from the Middle East. Who would then have a war of independence and probably jihad the planet.

>>56056297
You'll be too busy getting invaded by China and Korea, senpai.
>>
>>56055373
>Giving up an oil rich state with arctic access.

Ok
>>
>>56055823
What do these numbers mean?
>>
>>56056535
IHDI
>>
Does Canada even have enough manpower to occupy large portions of America though?
>>
>>56056592
There would be a pseudo-draft for a few years. European governments would supplement our forces with however much more we'd need
>>
>>56056676
>supplement

I'm sure they will support you and not do anything underhanded :^)
>>
>>56056901
They'd take huge amounts of land obviously
>>
>>56054725
The Chinks. They could repopulate it with ease, obtain huge quantities of natural resources and remove the burdens on overpopulation on China in one go. And who is going to stop them?
>>
>>56056423
Korea won't be able to do because of Kim tho, China will be likely.
Therefore, we are suppose to take them, especially ships of the US
>>
The illegal Mexican immigrants who'd be left behind, ofc
>>
>>56055050
How would Canada treat the newly acquired lands, tools, equipments, goods, food, weapons, resources? Also how would they fill the lands with manpower? Huge workforce import from all over the world? Would they ransack some cities equipment to upgrade canadas current cities? Would they sell the goods for money? And i think GB, France, Russia (probably China) too would demand (especially GB) redistribution of it or even land colonies? Would you consider selling some of cities or states to other countires?
>>
>>56055050
Literally what is India, Pakistan and Israel.
>>
Land concessions would be made to other countries in the same way European powers had in Shanghai, but ultimately it would come down to Mexicans and Canadians: Mexicans would try the WE WUZ NATIVES N SHIET angle alongside other countries like Cuba, and Canadians would ask from help from their bulls, the UK and claim they're inheritors of American culture or some shit, the same way Russians say Moscow is the third Rome.

I don't see any Asian countries grabbing land on the mainland unless they were able to reach an agreement, but Hawaii could be easily grabbed by Japan if it actually had the will to do so.
>>
Also where will be the demarcation line between canada and Mexico set? Who'll be fast to capture the most?
I think Mexico will rush to secure coastal California (i don't know why though just throwing thoughts around without reason) while canada will blitz through east coast and the borderline will be around Oregon - Kansas - Georgia/Florida.
>>
>>56059401
I do not know why i wrote Canada several times in lower case.
>>
West Virginians would take most of the east coast
>>
>>56059354
Do you think the tension between them would grow? Even shootouts or perhaps full blown conflict?
>>
File: memeawe.jpg (96 KB, 694x806) Image search: [Google]
memeawe.jpg
96 KB, 694x806
>>56055353
>cartels with nukes
>>
>Mexico getting a share of it

video extremely related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
>>
>>56058982
>upgrade current canadian cities

Explain this meme
>>
>>56054725
The first one to the nukes gets everything, I imagine.
>>
>>56059401
Realistically Canada would snag New England and New York, then only secure various liabilities throughout the rest of the country. There is enough man power in Ontario/Quebec to occupy the North East, but nothing more. Every other claim would be surgical, IE military bases/ports
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.