[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all Muslim men so disgustingly sexual, even the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1456984028215.png (967 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1456984028215.png
967 KB, 1024x640
Why are all Muslim men so disgustingly sexual, even the most religious ones?

It's very strange. I swear the Christian men aren't that bad.

Maybe the best examples of religious people are always women.
>>
As with everything, men do the best and the worst. Women just passively follow.
>>
>>56053740
because society in muslim countries is heavily gender-segregated. Any female that talks to a male is seen as a dishonorable whore so they ignore men. When these sexually frustrated men go to a sexually open society they perceive any attention from a woman as readiness for sex and so (forcibly) throw themselves upon them or stare like perverts.
>>
>>56053849

Yeah that makes sense. Still, it makes me deathly ill.
There's something very uncomfortable about a """""pious""""" Muslim man acting all licentious and sex/romance obsessed towards you or someone else.

Is the Qu'ran like that? Or was it just the culture and the twisting of the interpretation of the book that lead their societies to act that way?
>>
>>56053740
>>56053985

I don't want to be condescending, but I doubt you have a sufficient sample to analyse the entire muslim population.

May I ask you where do you get that sentiment from ?

>>56053808
Doubt it. Many great people in humanities and science were women.
>>
>>56054460

I've talked to a lot of Muslim men, read up on other women's experiences with them, ect
My sample size isn't just 2 you know. A lot of other women think this so it's certainly not just me.
>>
>>56054460

This is really offtopic but you baited me:

Name one woman who did something that can be considered "the best" of her field or area
>>
>>56053740
I think chasing Muslim and Christian dicks left and right isn't a good idea, you can try them all they aren't pokemons.
>>
>>56055815
>Who is Madame Curie
>>
>>56055815
>Who is Catherine de Médicis
>>
>>56055815
Alexis Texas
>>
>>56053740
Because islam is an evil rape condoning pedophile religion that appealed to only retards, violent retards, or sexually repressed retards.
>>
File: grand séducteur.jpg (13 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
grand séducteur.jpg
13 KB, 400x265
>>56054460
Tu vis enfermé dans une mosquée ?
Des échantillons représentatifs, j'en vois quotidiennement.
>>
>>56055815
>who is Emmy Noether

She was absolutely GOAT.
>>
>>56057833
An average politician ?
>>
>>56053740
>Maybe the best examples of religious people are always women.

Like that woman in Russia that chopped off that kid's head and was parading around with it yelling Allah Ackbar right?

Totally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>56055815
Grace Hopper
>>
stop insulting islam pls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.