[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just walk around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: fences.jpg (122 KB, 590x649) Image search: [Google]
fences.jpg
122 KB, 590x649
Why don't they just walk around?
>>
FESTUNG SLOWENIEN REPORTIERT SICH EIN, MEIN KOMANDANT!
>>
>>56053221
Because we don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants
>>
>>56053221
If they'd venture that near to Russia while traveling, they'd be within range of Russia's nuclear missile and they know Putin would basically unleash those weapons on them.
>>
>>56053221
Why didn't they use those thousand of Euros to fly to Germany instead of getting smuggled in trucks?
>>
>>56053399
no visa. you can't be this dumb, m8
>>
>>56053471
I'm pretty sure they check for VISA in Germany where you say the magic word ficki ficki azil and you avoid form being deported
>>
>>56053399

Airline companies can be made accountable for every illegal they transport, so they let nobody without a visa get onboard. One of the few things the EU got right
>>
File: danube.gif (26 KB, 652x381) Image search: [Google]
danube.gif
26 KB, 652x381
>>
>>56053580
irrelevant to your argument, m8
>>
>>56053471
>thousands of rapefugees trapped at Munich airport
>Merkel sees they "suffer"
>welcomes them

Still way more comfy than walking/boat/truck...
>>
>Romania
>Ukraine
>Poland
They are afraid they will get robbed and fucked up.
>>
>>56053615
>what_are_bridges.tiff
>>
>>56053602
Implying that Turkey and Greece care

>>56053628
How is it irrelevant they need a fucking visa for every fucking place they travel thru to Germany and it isn't stopping them.

>>56053602
What are you going to do? Piss into the denbt sea of Greece?
>>
File: image2.jpg (8 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
8 KB, 185x200
>>56053221
>beautiful and pure balkan mountains will be littered by the thousands of filthy immigrants
>border controls will be so strict that I'll have to be cautious when hiking near the border
>garbage and disease will be there for hundreds of years.
Please just take them
>>
>>56053615
huh. clever. why are you so good at European geography?

>>56053671
you don't build bridges every kilometer anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_crossings_of_the_Danube
>>
>>56053671
There are only TWO bridges on the entire Romania Bulgaria danube border.
>>
>>56053798
>have no visa
>expect to get on a flight to germany

really???
>>
>>56053872
>have no visa
>expect to get into turkey
really??? oh yes they do

>have no visa
>expect to get into greece
really??? oh yes they do

>have no visa
>expect to get into macedonia
really??? oh yes they do and they will fuck up your fence and throw stones at the police

and so on and so on
>>
>>56053798
>Implying that Turkey and Greece care

Airline companies care because they'd risk getting a hefty fine by Germany if the let anyone withouth a visa get on the plane
>>
>>56053975
m8, you were asking why they don't just take a plane into europe. have you already forgotten? here, i'll help your memory come back >>56053399

there's no denying they're not getting into europe by foot and smuggled in trucks. i see them in the fucking streets over here
>>
>>56053975
>and so on and so on

Hvala Žižek
>>
>>56053852
>>56053855

So... ?
Not like the maybe 10.000 rapefugees coming every day would need more than 10 minutes to cross one bridge.
>>
>>56053221
Because nobody wants to go through pooland
>>
>>56053855
>>56053852
They crossed the FUCKING MEDITERRANEAN.
I'm pretty sure they will find a way to cross the Danube.
>>
>>56054502
En masse? I doubt it
>>
>>56053221
Ukrainian route seems to be a bad idea. In post-Soviet countries border violators are shot.
>>
>>56054656
Chechens and Afghans used to "flee" via post-Soviet countries pretty often. I don't think the authorities there would care
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.