[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if the US stopped supporting Israel, how long would Israel exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (58 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58 KB, 450x403
if the US stopped supporting Israel, how long would Israel exist?
>>
Jews would still be in charge of big banks like goldman sachs and media so nothing would change
>>
>>56048131
They would have to eventually rename to "is shoe"
>>
>>56048131
Isreal would just go full North Korea with muh nukes so nobody will bother them
>>
>>56048131
Well they have nukes and shrekt the shit out of the dune coons every time they fight so I'm guessing quite awhile.
>>
Pretty long. The military capacities of the Arab world are laughable. Their equipment got an upgrade since the Yom Kipur war, but the training and ability of the average Arab soldier is still just as poor. Just look to Saudi Arabia hardly achieving anything in Yemen for example, despite the fact that their army is supposed to be among the strongest in the Arab world.

The modern Arab militaries are among the worst in the world with no significant victory on their names since the last 200 years, save for a few insurgencies.
>>
>>56048131
The biggest aid came in 1979 and even then was only worth 3% of our GDP.
stop this shitty meme please
>>
>>56048131
They have a quite big weapon and high tech industry just to kill your sandnigger Brothers
>>
File: file.png (418 KB, 672x437) Image search: [Google]
file.png
418 KB, 672x437
why did all these countries with strong ties to america abstain?
>>
>>56048465
Their army is only the strongest in the region because they buy all the latest stuff from the US. It still won't make arabs less lazy.
>>
>>56048600
Because no one sensible likes sand people.
>>
>>56048627
>latest stuff
You mean vietnam era m-16s? Thanks for the hellfire missiles but we pimp the rides we buy from you with our own tech(f-15, f16 and apaches).
>>
>>56048712
he was talking about saudis and how they buy western armaments but don't know how to use them
>>
Isn't US aid actually like 1% of their budget?
>>
>>56048759
oh pardon my shillness then.
>>
>>56048781
no problem greatest ally
>>
>>56048712
I'm talking about Saudi Arabia, you dumb jew. Israelis aren't Arabs.
>>
>>56048627

Exactly my point.

The Arab world won't be able to defeat Israel until they undergo a massive cultural shift which I don't see happening anytime soon.
>>
>>56048835
>Israelis aren't Arabs
m8, the arabs make up 20% of the population and that's not including m*zrahim and spharadim.
>>
>>56048131
Good question. Probably indefinitely, unless Saudi Arabia or Iran get involved.
>>
>>56048501
Israel is more than capable of defending itself. Why are we still giving you guys billions of dollars in military aid every year?
>muh judeo-christian values
>>
>>56048989
You're not "giving" us anything, we buy so much muniton from you that it doesn't even comes close to covering the expenses
>>
>>56048989
>Why are we still giving you guys billions of dollars in military aid every year?
Because they use it to buy our weapons. It's literally just a defense industry subsidy.

Which is fine by me, those are good jobs and anything that results in the deaths of more sand niggers is a worthwhile goal.
>>
We would go to Russia or China, who will probably give us even more generous support, but we would become vassal states.
>>
>>56049127
Just buy it for yourself. Then you would have the weapons and the jobs.

Moron.
>>
>>56050098
Are you retarded?
>>
>>56048131
They already kicked every country In the regions ass multiple times so I'd say for a good while
>>
>>56048465
But Yemen is an Arab country too

What are you trying to get at?
>>
>>56052156
That if they can't beat other Arabs (who everyone knows are easy mode) then they'd be fucked against the kikes
>>
>>56048131
Not very long.
The international leftist community will completely fuck them up. Then the Arabs only have to Holocoast then.
>>
>>56048131
depends, how long does it take to preheat an oven?
>>
>>56052833
>>56053001
t. Ar*bn*gger
>>
>>56053081
Sören, bitte.
>>
>>56051539
Are you?

They wind up with a pile of weapons you paid for and have convinced you you got a good deal.

/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>56048131
Bout tree fiddy
>>
>>56053447
Those weapons being purchased provid jobs to Americans who wouldn't otherwise have jobs and kill sandpeople that wouldn't otherwise be killed.

A couple billion dollars is wow it's fucking nothing tier compared to those benefits.
>>
File: 1456944523288.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1456944523288.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
Neither side can afford to stop the current deal.

The security implications for both sides, due to the extent of the military industry cooperation, would be unmitigable.

Hypothetically, if it did happen, I imagine the IMI would start selling weaponry and technologies to the highest bidders without any external consent, which would mean competition and some income loss for the US military industry in some markets, which means the US would fuck our shit up i.e embargoes us or some shit like it does for any competitor that isn't wielding a big stick.

So the US loses money and huge technological edge they have over some competitors. Israel loses money and immediate security. Both sides lose.
>>
israelads, how can you tell if someone is Sephardic? obviously it's easy to tell the mizrahi because of how they dress?
>>
>>56053117
t. Ar*bneger
>>
>>56053869
Sören, bitte.
>>
>>56053838

You can't really tell the difference on appearance normally.

Sephardim are usually more cultured and better educated so a short chat could probably put you on the right trail.
>>
>>56054114

are there any romani gypsies there?
>>
why is israel so based, guys? apart from violating human rights
>>
>>56054141

No. we have loads of Arabs though.
>>
>>56054186
rasheed.
>>
>>56054186

we aren't violating any human's rights
>>
>>56054186
One has to be human to have his human rights violated
>>
It would have a huge existential crisis, but probably would not stop existing. Withdrawal of US support would pretty much make Israel officially a pariah state, just like South Africa was. They could survive with reforms, but the question is if they can change or the fanatics running the country would rather see the whole thing burn to ashes.
>>
>>56053838
My Sepharadic friend told me it's about the general posture, the gesture and the language sometimes.
>>
>>56054312
>>56054362
are palestinians the niggers of the middle east?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.