[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Donald Trump was running for president/PM in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
If Donald Trump was running for president/PM in your country would you vote for him? I would
>>
>>56047672
He's honestly not much less of a joke than our current poli's so why not, it'd be a good laugh
>>
>>56047672
Yes.
>>
File: big dave.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
big dave.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
>>56047672
No

Big Dave > Lil T
>>
>>56047728
why
>>
nope. he's a clown.
>>
>>56047812
SO BIG
>>
>live in a blue state
my vote literally doesn't matter
>>
most japanese don't understand english language.
>>
>>56047672
Yes, I would. But we actually have our own Trump. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky
>>
>>56047672
it wouldn't be possible. he would be put in jail for his racial remarks
>>
>>56050642
>he would be put in jail for his racial remarks
such as?
>>
>>56047672
Well yes
>>
>>56047812
what a man
>>
No. He would lead us to civil war and kill our relations with most nations. He could never work in Israel.
>>
>>56050402
This is why we have 40% voter turnouts. Get your ass out and vote. You lose 20-30 minutes top.

Fucking worthless retard.
>>
Aber selbstverständlich!
>>
>>56050729
I'm still going because it's worthwhile to vote on the propositions.
>>
>>56050521

>Zhirinovsky is often viewed as "a showman of Russian politics, blending populist
>and nationalist rhetoric, anti-Western invective and a brash, confrontational style".
>According to Reuters, "Although nominally part of the Russian opposition, he is widely
>seen as a servant of Kremlin policy, used to float radical opinions to test public reaction

Sounds like Trump to me
>>
>>56047672
no, but he would probably win here. After all it already happened
>>
>>56050661
his ban muslim speech would imply an anti-muslim sentiment and would get him jail time here.
>>
Our current glorious leader is actually very similar to Trump
>Over the past few months, with his absurd public statements, Zeman has developed into a kind of Donald Trump figure. Just as Trump thrives on controversy in the US, many Czechs seem impressed by Zeman’s courage to say unsayable things. But as a legitimiser of intolerant, racist and xenophobic attitudes, he is a becoming a real problem for the Czech Republic – and Europe as a whole.
kek
>>
>>56047672
I would emigrate to the US and become a citizen just to vote for him.
>>
>>56051536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJVceokbQI
>>
File: wilders-geert.jpg (2 MB, 3102x2514) Image search: [Google]
wilders-geert.jpg
2 MB, 3102x2514
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9 KB, 348x145) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9 KB, 348x145
>>56047672

>mfw amerilards are ripped between a moronic corporate fascist and a ultra-con evangelical caliphate.

Looks like >muh german heritage finally catched up to them.
>>
>>56051410

Hmm Singapore is a pretty nice place, but didn't even your founder say that muslims are the hardest (if at all) to integrate?
>>
>>56051936
yeah. that's why we let them do what they want as long as it's contained within their community and does not affect the others negatively. religious harmony is a huge thing in Singapore and any attempts to undermine it would be faced with dire consequences.
>>
>>56052052
That at least is a good point.

But are they outbreeding the rest of you?

That might become a problem in such a small country.

>>56051795
He is great, please clone him and give us some copies.
>>
>>56052113
yeah but it's not really a huge concern. muslims in Singapore are peaceful people. in fact, the religion most people actually practice here is "Capitalism". religious teachings can't pay for shit
>>
>>56052353
In the long run, demographics make politics.
>>
We shitvote now?

Taking the b8 from a real life troll?

On my /int/?
>>
Cruz scares me a lot more than Trump
>>
>>56047672
I would
>>
File: phoenix-by-deviantart.com_[1].jpg (255 KB, 1000x765) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-by-deviantart.com_[1].jpg
255 KB, 1000x765
>>56050729
>Puerto Rico is allowed to vote
>they actually refer to the United States as "we"
>>
File: 1457264608035.gif (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457264608035.gif
51 KB, 250x250
>>56047672
Yes.
>>
>>56052401
The Muslim population is like the negro population in America, they always each have between 5-8 children, but the percentage stays constant due to them dying faster from environmental factors like diet and poverty
>>
>>56052401
unless there is an influx of immigrants who are muslims, i don't think it would be an issue. Singapore actually relies on immigrants to replace our population. less natives are willing to start a family and population growth has been dwindling
>>
>>56047672
Take this garbage to
>>>/pol/
>>
Nah cause Nige is a better alternative
>>
>>56051410
he wouldn't say that if he was running in Singapore, mainly because not too many Muslims want to destroy it
>>
>>56047672
No, he is basically equivalent to Vlaams Belang here. His whole campaign is based on absolutely moronic populism and pandering to whoever he's talking to at the moment. To say his """"policies"""" are just contradictory would be a massive understatement, they are literally retarded and you would have to be a special kind of moron not to realize this. I vote right wing, but I would NEVER vote for this dude. If he were to be elected he would make for the worst president the US has ever had.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.